Community post

Discussion

Where are you Aussie gals?

View Full Post

Where are you all? I am hoping I am not the only one!!!
Here to share and support our ttc journey.
I am Queenslander who moved to NSW. Lol who does that?
Ttc num. 3 for a year now! I am 10 dpo waiting for the witch.Waving to you all.

687 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 687 Replies | Last Page

I don't know to be honest this was the first month I've used an opk test as we weren't trying to conceive but I shall check again this cycle with the opk to determine whether or not it's roughly the same or not......

10 years ago

Wow heres to november babies then!
Lol No I dont think she will criticize me but i dont think we are game enough too dtd while she is here anyway. Lol. Unless i just keep filling up her glass of wine which she loves !! Jodi that would be a godsend to have a nov baby like your grandma, I beleive in that too. It always feels your loved ones are with you and looking after you. When the time is right.xx

Gl with the opk tests Sam, I found I got 3 days in a row of positive ovulation once with home check brand. anybody else have a few days of positives with o testing? It can get confusing sometimes. I hope it all goes well.

Tracey do you find with bbt charting converting degrees to celcius annoying on this site? Does the coverline automatically appear? I have no ideas.

10 years ago • Post starter

I mean celcius to farenheit...

i got two days worth of positives with the first response 7 day planner kit. although two days prior to the positive ones i got very faint lines to let me know it was coming. the first positive i got was not he 4th of feb and the second was on the 5th but was way darker than the 4th. so i guess the 4th was letting me know i was ovulating within 24 hours and the 5th was telling me if we don't BD today then you're going to miss your window because on the 6th it was negative. in saying that though I'm also using an app on my phone that predicted my fertile window based on my last cycle and it was spot on!! its great because the fertile window includes three days prior to ovulation as the sperm can survive until ovulation day...... you probably already knew that but that was the insight according to sam haha

10 years ago

Haha yes that sounds spot on to me too! See they say to bed before you ovulate so the sperm are there to catch the egg. But in saying that cant they smell or indicate where to head to if the egg is present. So they probably get lost on the way if there is no egg present. What are your thoughts?

from my understand when the egg is released it produces a chemical that the sperm are drawn to..... so if this theory is correct then yeah id say you're right if theres no egg they just swim around in there waiting for something to draw their attention,...... if they don't die before hand.

i don't know why this can't be a simple task, why make it so complicated?

10 years ago

I agree Sam. It always amazes me that stupid morons fall pregnant after having unprotected sex ONCE and bam! The chances are just so slim and yet it happens. It's all so complicated, the stars have to align etc etc but if you weren't trying or planning it seems to happen so much easier. I'm still a bit bitter sorry, I've been still coming on and reading but I just feel so down and don't have much to contribute...

I hope everyone is safe and well. :)

10 years ago

Yep it sucks not being able to plan. Even my mother had my brother at my age that I am now only after 2 months of trying. my dad was drinking heavily and probably smoking and doing illegal things then too. Lol good old 60s hippies lol.
Who knows anymore. My mother always went with the shettles method of trying to conceive a girl and a boy too. It worked for her but it could have also have been a coincidence. She told me to stop bedding after your period until the 10 th day and look for ewcm at its stretchiest for a girl. Yep tried that its not working and I think Who knows.... Just reach the god damn egg already! Ive heard great things with others taking fish oil for sperm so maybe that might help..

I know how you feel Jodi I've been feeling bitter and miserable since yesterday morning and I don't even have the right to feel this way as it was only our first go but Jesus how can you not!!! And I feel terrible for not ranting to you girls of all people because you've been in it for the long haul....
I'm the director of a childcare centre and around half of the mums that drop their children off are currently expecting, three of which are oopsies and it really hurts.......
My partner keeps telling me chin up we'll get it next time or the time after we can't control what the universe wants for us..... This just makes me angry.....are you telling me the universe wants this for people that don't even want it? What about those who spend every minute charting and checking because there's nothing more they want in the world!!!

10 years ago

Or maybe I should look up how to be a moron . Nice 1 Jodi! Bahahaha. I think ive tried everything else in the book. Yes not fair.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo