Community post

Discussion

Where are you Aussie gals?

View Full Post

Where are you all? I am hoping I am not the only one!!!
Here to share and support our ttc journey.
I am Queenslander who moved to NSW. Lol who does that?
Ttc num. 3 for a year now! I am 10 dpo waiting for the witch.Waving to you all.

687 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

651 - 660 of 687 Replies | Last Page

Oh that sucks Jodi I'm sorry =[

Only at cycle day 8 over here and generally don't O until cd16 so I still have a long way to go.....

10 years ago

cd 11 here o day on cd13 ...hopefully this is the month for all ..been sick for a few weeks found out i have Lupus SLE...dont actually know what it is but ....dont even know if i can get pregnant but one last try to all.

10 years ago

Hey girls! Sorry for being m.i.a...im still here and doing..ok!
Its just a short note at the moment, but once I get home ill
B able to sit down and post a pretty long responce lol

Love love

Me- 28 DH- 35 DS- 2008 DS- 2010 EDD 6/12/15 M/C- 13/3/14 (@ 5wks) EDD 19/1/15 M/C- 11/5/14 (@4wks) EDD 14/2/15 M/C- 11/9/14 (@13wks) DD- 2015 Our little family is complete

10 years ago

Hi girls!!!
Still here, heading down to Sydney tomorrow or Saturday, just waiting on more of a darker line on my opks so I don't head down to early, hotels booked and staying for 2-3 nights, depending on what my temp n tests n body does... Very nervous about meeting the new donor but hopefully we'll be successful this time !

Hope everyone is well :)

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

Hi all. Ive just read all the post from page 22 up til the last page 33!!

WOW is all im going to say lol every1 seems to have had a rollacoaster of late. For me...the mc hit harder then what i expected it to, but thankfully sam was an absolute sweetheart, im so blessed to have a wonderful man like him by my side.

But on a fantastic note....I am 100% sure im pregnant!!! My boobs have increased and feel heavier, Ive been extremely nauseous, im getting slight headaches, feeling bloated, and heavy down there, peeing all the time, i cant stand the smell of curtain foods, but when i do eat i cant get full, im sooo tired and have no energy.....and the most important piece of the puzzle....my cervix is extremely high, soft and tilted really far back to the point i cant even feel if its open or closed!!!!!! ive been googleing like mad and they all say its part of early stage of pregnant!!! Im due for AF on fri...but i have a gut feeling she wont b showing for quite some time!

I just feel pregnant...as strange as that sounds. Normally by now my cervix would b low and firm, and getting ready for the nasty witch to arrive.

I really hope this 1 sticks....and im sooo excited and nervous!

Hope every1 is doing ok this month and would love to hear more about whats going on as its been pretty quiet on here for some time.

Love Love

Me- 28 DH- 35 DS- 2008 DS- 2010 EDD 6/12/15 M/C- 13/3/14 (@ 5wks) EDD 19/1/15 M/C- 11/5/14 (@4wks) EDD 14/2/15 M/C- 11/9/14 (@13wks) DD- 2015 Our little family is complete

10 years ago

Hey there I haven't been on here for a while but I couldn't read your post and run.......
I'm in the EXACT same situation as you apart from the bad smelling food!! You just described me right down to the cervix!!! Mine is also tinted however I do make it a point to get up in there (with a struggle lol) I'm due on Saturday though and for the past week have had AF pains which is absolutely not normal for me..... I'm not convinced she's staying away but I'm hoping she does!!! Goodluck!!

10 years ago

How exciting..i had to laugh at the cervix joke lol i even had to get in there and reach lol does ur normally drop b4 af?? i know mine does. My fingers r crossed for the both of us

10 years ago

It's usually a finger tip away right now not an arms length lol I did do a test today and it was a bfn that's why I'm not convinced but the symptoms are definitely there. Even as I type this I'm fighting the nausea

10 years ago

10 years ago

U and me both...my eldest had a bday party at maccas this morning and OMFG...i could have heaved lol normally i dont mind the smell but this morning was nuts! I couldnt even drink my cuppa tea. Im fighting to stay awake as my sister in law is coming over lol oh well i guess we will both know for sure pretty soon

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo