Community post

Discussion

Where are you Aussie gals?

View Full Post

Where are you all? I am hoping I am not the only one!!!
Here to share and support our ttc journey.
I am Queenslander who moved to NSW. Lol who does that?
Ttc num. 3 for a year now! I am 10 dpo waiting for the witch.Waving to you all.

687 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

361 - 370 of 687 Replies | Last Page

Thank you girls i really hope that my presence here bring baby dust n luck for everyone ,i know how hard n frustating is to ttc sometimes but i got the feeling that BFP r coming on the way for u girls :) love
Sàndrà

10 years ago

Good morning ladies

10dpo tested this morning..... I think I have a squinter.... I'm 100% sure I can see it I was so excited I woke the OH up to confirm and he couldn't see it. I will post pics later as I can't capture it because it's still dark......I hope this is it!!!

10 years ago

Oh so exciting Sam i had my first bfp at 10dpo i was super faint but definitely there :) i told u girls i will bring good luck lol
Congratulations

10 years ago

Lol Sandra it doesn't count unless someone else can see it and at this stage no one can!!! But you're right your presence has definitely had an impact hopefully I get a darker one tomorrow

10 years ago

yay can't wait to see it !

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

lol Sam i was bugged after 7 days and i hadn't done a thing ! Emotionally tho it was getting to me. I just hope it;s done the Job !

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

Oh wow what a great surprise to wake up to! I'm so hopeful this is it for you Sam. Post a squinter pic asap!! But if you are pregnant you can't ditch us yet ok?! Ha. I hope this is it for you guys! :)

10 years ago

It will be darker tomorrow :), same thing happend to me, my husband couldnt see the line but i could see it lol all the best sweety :)

10 years ago

the picture is uploaded and it really doesn't do it any justice..... i promise you its 100% there. fingers crossed it doesn't disappear tomorrow....... longest 24 hours of my life!!!

10 years ago

ok well i think its official that no one else can see it.......=[

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo