Community post

Discussion

Where are you Aussie gals?

View Full Post

Where are you all? I am hoping I am not the only one!!!
Here to share and support our ttc journey.
I am Queenslander who moved to NSW. Lol who does that?
Ttc num. 3 for a year now! I am 10 dpo waiting for the witch.Waving to you all.

687 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

681 - 687 of 687 Replies

Hi girls,

Not sure who checks in anymore...but

I would like to introduce

MIA GRACE....7lbs 3oz born 17aug 2015

We are both doing amazing, im so thankful to have her, and her 2 big brothers dote on her aleeady and thinks shes the cutest baby ever...I would have to strongly agree with them haha

Labor didnt go as planned, she ended up turning the wrong way and got stuck so after trying to turn her back we ended up having a csection, my 1st ever. I was so disappointed in my self but I saw it was rhe best thing.

Feeding was rocky to start with but we have got there.
I hope u all are going well.

Xxxx

Me- 28 DH- 35 DS- 2008 DS- 2010 EDD 6/12/15 M/C- 13/3/14 (@ 5wks) EDD 19/1/15 M/C- 11/5/14 (@4wks) EDD 14/2/15 M/C- 11/9/14 (@13wks) DD- 2015 Our little family is complete

8 years ago

Hi, I'm new here from Melbourne :) my husband and I have been trying for three months now, fingers crossed!

8 years ago

Hi, welcome to our little page. Im not sure who still checks in but i do from time to time. My husband and i have had a rough time when trying for our recent little member, who was born last yr, with a not so easy birth after much heartache with many miscarriages at different stages throughout the 1st trimester. Our little miracle Mia joined her 2older siblings in our crazy house.
Hopefully everything goes smoothly with u and this site and our page gives u the support we all need xxx

Me- 28 DH- 35 DS- 2008 DS- 2010 EDD 6/12/15 M/C- 13/3/14 (@ 5wks) EDD 19/1/15 M/C- 11/5/14 (@4wks) EDD 14/2/15 M/C- 11/9/14 (@13wks) DD- 2015 Our little family is complete

8 years ago

Hi ladies,
Thought id check in and give a quick update. Mia is growing up so fast, i forgot how quick they change from a new born to a smiling, chatty baby who adores her older siblings. Bfeeding is going great, shes putting on weight nicely and shes getting tall..the only downside is that i got my period back already its was roughly the same time as #2 but since getting its been pretty regular and for me thats huge news...until this month...when im now 17dpo...took a test (just to be sure) and it was neg...not that we are ttc but just to rule it out. Thinking i may have ovulated later and my body is still messed up...which i was so excited to be getting regular after all this time.
I guesd its now a wait and see game yet again.
Would love to get an update from everyone to see how ur all going.

8 years ago

Hi all,

It has been a long time since I posted but I pop on here from time to time and ironically saw that there's been a few updates and news! Congratulations on the new arrivals, and welcome to the new Aussie girls. :-)

We stopped ttc about two years ago and focused on becoming foster carers. It was a long and intensive process of interviews, assessments, training etc but we finally got our approval in July last year. We then waited for a child to be matched to our family and a few months ago we welcomed a gorgeous 18 month old girl to our family.
So far things are going great, she's bonding with us and our bio daughter (6) well. Life is chaotic but we love it and it feels like this little girl is the reason we couldn't have another child of our own, we were meant to have her instead.
So I guess we are proof that sometimes things don't work out as we planned and that's ok, in fact it's great!

Best wishes to all who are still trying. Much love, Jodi x

8 years ago

Hi ladies!!

I got notifications this morning that some lovely ladies had posted in here so I thought I would check it out, extremely surprised it was some of my old friends from almost 2 years ago now!!!
Congrats to those of you who received their long awaited good news and by now have welcomed their little bundles of joys in to the world whether it was through conception, adoption or foster care. It's all still precious!!
I caught myself a sneaky bfp in June 2014 and welcomed my beautiful baby girl in March 2015. Yes that's correct she turns 1 this Friday!!!! Where has the time gone!!!
I am also sad to report that I managed to conceive again whilst on the pill but lost it two weeks ago. I was devastated at the time but it obviously wasn't meant to be so chin up and moving on =].
Goodluck to those of you still trying to get your bfp. Hang in there and it will come your way when it's ready!!

8 years ago

Oh and since this site only allows you to post pics of tests I thought I would use this opportunity to share a photo of Sophie with you.
She was entered in to the 2016 bonds baby search so here is the link to her page. No need to vote in just sharing her lol
http://www.bonds.com.au/babysearch/entry/index/id/286363/

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo