Community post

Discussion

Where are you Aussie gals?

View Full Post

Where are you all? I am hoping I am not the only one!!!
Here to share and support our ttc journey.
I am Queenslander who moved to NSW. Lol who does that?
Ttc num. 3 for a year now! I am 10 dpo waiting for the witch.Waving to you all.

687 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 687 Replies | Last Page

AN AUSSIE PAGE....WOO HOO lol Im from Tathra, nsw!! Love the fact there r aussies on here, i just thought this was an overseas site, as most of them r. Hubby and i r ttc #3, praying for a little girl to go with 2 very active boys. Im currently 13dpo and got a very faint BFP @10dpo....i just brought a first response test and i will b testing tomorrow, which is expected AF day....my boobs were sore most of the day, but not AF sore just different, my abdomen feels heavy and full. i was having some cramping from 1dpo and that continued until 8-9dpo. Im praying that my very faint positive was the start of my journey. Tonight is going to go soooo slow lol Wish me luck girls

Me- 28 DH- 35 DS- 2008 DS- 2010 EDD 6/12/15 M/C- 13/3/14 (@ 5wks) EDD 19/1/15 M/C- 11/5/14 (@4wks) EDD 14/2/15 M/C- 11/9/14 (@13wks) DD- 2015 Our little family is complete

10 years ago

Mummy of 2 CONGRATS!!! I hope you get your little girl your after :)
I'm from Mornington, Vic!
I had the pain too from 1-8dpo; so I hope it's a positive sign for me too!
Keep us posted!
:) xx

Me- 29 DH- 28 TTC- 2011 M/C 1- 9/12/2013 @ 6W2D DD (Ava) Due: 7/01/2016; arrived 28/12/2015

10 years ago

Mummy of two, welcome and good luck for the morning! I was also thrilled to find more Aussie girls here! I'm Jodi from Sydney.
Don't forget to post a pic tomorrow too!

That's good to know what your doc said about cm, thanks Sam, I hadn't thought of it that way! :)

10 years ago

Wow mummy of 2 how exciting for you!!! Goodluck tomorrow morning and I'm with Jodi make sure you upload a pic for us, that goes for you too tamika!!!

Glad it helped Jodi my doctors just a little bit amazing haha!!

10 years ago

Morning Ladies......although its not the happy morning i was hoping of....retested with a first response....BFN!!! Im pretty upset...why would i get a faint positive @10dpo and a very clear neg @14dpo?!?! Was it an evap line, was it a dodgy test or was i starting to become pregnant and not im not?!?!? I woke up this morning feeling very nauseous and i got soo excited...and there is no sign of af! Were not going to try in march as we dont want a christmas baby....Both hubby and i were so sure this was going to b our month! Oh well, GL to all u lovely ladies xxx Ill still b commenting to this forum, as us aussies need to stick together lol

Checkout pregnancy test gallery Neg results @ 14DPO!

Me- 28 DH- 35 DS- 2008 DS- 2010 EDD 6/12/15 M/C- 13/3/14 (@ 5wks) EDD 19/1/15 M/C- 11/5/14 (@4wks) EDD 14/2/15 M/C- 11/9/14 (@13wks) DD- 2015 Our little family is complete

10 years ago

Mummy of 2- I would go to the doctors and get them to double check through bloods; I had that issue when I found out I was pregnant last time... They would be able to tell through your HCG levels :) I wouldn't shrug it off if you got a positive yesterday... Did you use the same brand of HPT? :) xx

Me- 29 DH- 28 TTC- 2011 M/C 1- 9/12/2013 @ 6W2D DD (Ava) Due: 7/01/2016; arrived 28/12/2015

10 years ago

Mummy of 2 I don't want to sound negative but it quite possibly could have been a chemical pregnancy..... They start of with faint BFPs and the hcg doesn't elevate so they turner fainter or in to nothing at all..... A trip to the doctors may be worth while.... I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for you though!!!!

10 years ago

I was going to say the same as Sam, sorry Mummy of 2, it could be a CP. I hope you're ok, maybe wait a few days and test again if AF hasn't shown. x

Hope everyone else is going well, I've started having some O pains so it may happen today. Will see.

Have a great day everyone! :)

10 years ago

Thanks girls, Ive started to get some very intense cramping again...way worse then af cramping....the test were 2 different sorts...the 1st was 1 they use in the hospitals (my sister is a nurse so she grabbed me a few) and the 2nd was a first response! surely if a hospital brand picked up something a first response should also?!?! maybe it has turned into a CP...ive been lucky enough to not experience 1 b4. Poor hubby doesnt know what to do or say. Thanks for the support..love love

10 years ago

Mummy of 2 - Welcome to the thread :)
Our bodies can be cruel sometimes :( Hopefully AF stays away for you xx

Guess what !! Blazing positive opk this morning !!!!! Well at least I think they were. Feel free to check it our in my countdown and give your opinions please .. Although tad confused cos my didi opk sain no but the first response were very close if not very positive .. My temps are too crazy to make anything of tho.
And just about to do the 3rd day of insemination :) only 3 more to go !!
God I hope it's our month !

Finger crossed for your BFP to come soon too Tamika

Keiralei, hope your doing ok still xx

Sam, your TWW must be killing you ! Although I'm about to join you there.

Jodi, any signs of ovulation ??

I still don't have much cm and hard to tell if watery or lotion like, and I don't think I ever get EWCM at all.

Have a good day girls. Xx

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo