Community post

Discussion

Where are you Aussie gals?

View Full Post

Where are you all? I am hoping I am not the only one!!!
Here to share and support our ttc journey.
I am Queenslander who moved to NSW. Lol who does that?
Ttc num. 3 for a year now! I am 10 dpo waiting for the witch.Waving to you all.

687 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

671 - 680 of 687 Replies | Last Page

Unsure if anyone still pops in here but thought I'd jump on quick just incase and let you guys know FINALLY GOT MY BFPS !! Yesterday at 10dpo n confirmed by digi this arvo :)

Don't give up hope lovelies xxxxxx

TTC no2 for all

9 years ago

OMG im sooooo excited for u!!!! i cant remember how long u have been trying?? We have just hit the 11month mark....after our loss a couple of months back hubby and i have been talking about do we keep trying or do we stop....and im pleased to say......we are going to keep trying.

I hope everything goes soooo well for u, and please keep us updated xxx

Me- 28 DH- 35 DS- 2008 DS- 2010 EDD 6/12/15 M/C- 13/3/14 (@ 5wks) EDD 19/1/15 M/C- 11/5/14 (@4wks) EDD 14/2/15 M/C- 11/9/14 (@13wks) DD- 2015 Our little family is complete

9 years ago

That's great to hear!

Will definitely pop in now n then.
Finger crossed n Goodluck ð???

TTC no2 for all

9 years ago

Congratulations Tracey, I'm very happy for you. I wondered what had happened to you actually...
Best wishes for your pregnancy.

AFM, we put our ttc dream to rest in May when my husband turned 40. We have since begun the process of applying to be foster parents, which is exciting and scary all at once. I still pop in here from time to time but not as much now. It kind of feels weird now, since we are going down a different path. The feeling of loss is still very real but I think helping a child who perhaps hasn't had the best start will be very rewarding and a form of healing for us too.
Still I am very glad to see some BFPs finally. Sorry for those of you who have had losses and are still waiting... I can definitely relate to that as we continue to wait in a different way.
Best wishes to all.
Jodi x

9 years ago

Thank you for your well wishes Jodi !

I'm sure you will be approved in no time, and be a foster parent can be very rewarding ! Just in different ways.
You're also aloud to feel grief for your TTC journey.

Wish you all the best xx and feel free to pop in and update on how it all goes xx

TTC no2 for all

9 years ago

Thank you for your well wishes Jodi !

I'm sure you will be approved in no time, and be a foster parent can be very rewarding ! Just in different ways.
You're also aloud to feel grief for your TTC journey.

Wish you all the best xx and feel free to pop in and update on how it all goes xx

TTC no2 for all

9 years ago

Hi lovely ladies :-)

I just typed a whole thing that disappeared. Grrrr!

Tracey, OMG wow, huge congratulations on your BFP! It's so great to hear good news. Wishing you the very best for a fantastic pregnancy :-)

Jodi, sorry to hear you're not ttc but congratulations to you too. Fostering is a huge thing to be taking on. You will be giving so much to a child/children who desperately need it. I know it's not necessarily the way you pictured parenthood but still rewarding, just a different path to getting there.

As for me, not much going on that's making me smile at the moment :-/ I had a chem preg that ended on Father's Day of all days, then got the horrible news that my father has a brain aneurism and my sister is having a hysterectomy tomorrow (luckily she's done having her 6 beautiful babies) so Tiaan and I are heading off to visit them on Wednesday. We're going for 3 weeks, sucks when family are so far away!

Tiaan has just turned 5 and I think it's making me more anxious about time getting away from me. She keeps coming up with ideas about how we can have another baby (none of them logical -she's 5 after all. Lol) but hits my heart just the same. That & hearing good news from others who are ttc just gives me added incentive to keep trying.

9 years ago

congrats tracey!!!

9 years ago

Hi ladies,

Not sure who still checks in...but af was due today...I took a hpt 4 days ago and got a very super faint BFP!!! Im soooo scared, I havent told sam yet, I was hoping to wait until Christmas eve as we allow each other to open 1 present early...so I was going to buy a bottle and put the test in it with a dummy and a note saying "COMING IN AUGUST 2015"..I should feel happy but im terrified.

I think in someways I dont believe the test..ive got my conformation appt this coming fri and im so worried that qhen they do the blood test its going to be <5...im petrified that im going to wake up bleeding again...aaahhhhh I just want to relax and be ok with everything...but all I want to do is cry...

can you check it out please and tell me what you think. Its under the 12dpo group my username is attached.

I hope every1 is doing ok
Xoxoxox

Me- 28 DH- 35 DS- 2008 DS- 2010 EDD 6/12/15 M/C- 13/3/14 (@ 5wks) EDD 19/1/15 M/C- 11/5/14 (@4wks) EDD 14/2/15 M/C- 11/9/14 (@13wks) DD- 2015 Our little family is complete

9 years ago

Ohh, congrats!

I know what you mean about worrying and not being able to enjoy the moment. I'm due af on the 23rd and I'd love to be able to surprise hubby with a bfp as well. I'm crossing my fingers. Would be even more exciting as Tiaan and I just went on holidays today and won't see John until the 23rd.

Wishing you all the very best of luck and stickiness

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo