Community post

Discussion

Where are you Aussie gals?

View Full Post

Where are you all? I am hoping I am not the only one!!!
Here to share and support our ttc journey.
I am Queenslander who moved to NSW. Lol who does that?
Ttc num. 3 for a year now! I am 10 dpo waiting for the witch.Waving to you all.

687 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

471 - 480 of 687 Replies | Last Page

Sam- yes I can't wait!!
Keiralei- I think they are getting more regular finally after about 6-7 years of absolute horrible AF's due to my PCOS; at least my body wants to be friends with me now haha!

I have a question ladies... I generally run off a 28 day cycle but because AF came on the 21/3 does that make me a 38 day cycle? I O'd normally for a 28 day cycle last time... AF: 10/2-15-2 and O'd on the 23-24/2.. Oh this is confusing me now... Any ideas ladies?

Me- 29 DH- 28 TTC- 2011 M/C 1- 9/12/2013 @ 6W2D DD (Ava) Due: 7/01/2016; arrived 28/12/2015

10 years ago

It's hard to say tameka.
Do you temp or you opks ?
I'm regular but run between 30 and 36 day cycle but my literal phase is always 13-14 days.

Are ur charts visible ? Ill have a look n see after bub goes to bed

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

Tamika it depends on when you O..... If you O later it will make your cycle longer but your luteal phase should always be the same hopefully this helps... It makes sense in my head lol

10 years ago

So sad for you all. Its amazing how i know 8 women in their 30's- 42'swho have concieved. I really think my ex husband sperm was no good abd he didnt really want another child anyway. so hate how you cant have what you want sometimes.
Hope you all have a relaxing week and keep trying. xx

10 years ago • Post starter

So sad for you all. Its amazing how i know 8 women in their 30's- 42'swho have concieved. I really think my ex husband sperm was no good abd he didnt really want another child anyway. so hate how you cant have what you want sometimes.
Hope you all have a relaxing week and keep trying. xx

10 years ago • Post starter

I have a question..... I should have asked my doctor but completely forgot....
Will the flu or antibiotics throw off my ovation? Make it early, late or not happen at all?
My flu has gotten worse it's quite terrie actually =[ and I think I've been feeling I pains for the last two days but I'm only on cd8

10 years ago

Hi all :-)

Sam, yes any illness can affect ovulation, although it tends to make it later for the most part.

Tracey, pregnancy tests just suck! So sorry that you had to go through that. A flashing light over our heads (or a text) would be much better :-)

Tamika, good luck for your new cycle :-)

Jodi, really hearing you on the limbo part. Not sure it's determination that keeps me going as much as I don't want to tell my daughter that we're not having another baby.

Sorry for those of us not feeling chirpy at the moment :-( I find, for me at least, that it's just another annoying part of ttc. It comes and goes just like most things and I guess the thing is to try to have more happy times (which I generally do) than sad ones.

Sometimes it's just the frustration talking, sometimes it's the longing, but I know in my heart that I can't give up. It just seems like it would be easier for me to chuck it in sometimes but that's usually only on the cycles (like the last 2 or 3) where I know I don't have a chance or I think I've got the best chance & miss out again.

Just feeling it a lot at the moment because we haven't even made any effort (well hubby hasn't) for a couple of months and AF is due (again!) in a few days.

10 years ago

Sorry I haven't contributed much over the past few days, I've felt really down and haven't wanted to bring everyone else down too. My AF is still only in the spotting stage, so I feel like it's delaying us even more after an already long cycle last month. I've had my mum stay for the past week too which has been draining as we don't exactly have the best relationship.

Anyway sorry to not address each of you, I hope you're all well and that this month we start seeing some BFP's on this thread. x

10 years ago

Hi Lovelies,
Just a quick one from me for a few days probably.
I think we're all having a downer, I know I am.

I think this cycle I'm gunna wait till I get a true positive opk and then start the AI's, I think if I do it any other way it's to much pressure on the donor as well as me. Or start on cd16 through to cd22. Gah I don't know !!
Would help if I Od on the same day each cycle but no body has to be silly and change from 17-22 or in between. Hopefully the sperm anaylsis comes back fine.
Hope everyone's week improves xx
Will check in in a few days

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

Morning everyone! I'm sorry for being so down lately, I'm out of my little sad state and feeling more positive again. If I conceive this cycle I will be due on my birthday so that kind of cheered me up. That would be very special.

I hope everyone is still here, it seems very quiet at the moment....

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo