Community post

Discussion

Where are you Aussie gals?

View Full Post

Where are you all? I am hoping I am not the only one!!!
Here to share and support our ttc journey.
I am Queenslander who moved to NSW. Lol who does that?
Ttc num. 3 for a year now! I am 10 dpo waiting for the witch.Waving to you all.

687 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

351 - 360 of 687 Replies | Last Page

i'm not looking or tracking tww symptoms this cycle, i'm kinda whatever will be will be for now !
Sent my self nut last cycle doing it

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

yay same !!! all round for us last ones in the tww and same for the lovlies onto/waiting for next cycles...
This thread has great support so time for us to shine and have some reward for our freaking hard work !

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

you sure did Tracey ...Nuts you were
might just have to start sewing again keep your mind off everything till the 22nd

10 years ago

I wish !
Jett won't let me do anything without wanting to help mummy.
Doubtful I'll last till the 22nd to test Aswell probably more like 19,20th !

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

ok deal thats like 7 days....poas addict here

10 years ago

I was a POAS addict last cycle but I've managed to control it this cycle I'm even contemplating holding out until Friday!!

10 years ago

Ha, Joanne after I asked that I realized it was a dumb question considering your username! Wow, 5!

Oh wow Sam fingers crossed for tomorrow! Be sure to let us know asap! :)

Good idea not to symptom spot Tracey. I wish I could be that strong!

10 years ago

i started too early last cycle n was soo disappointed the whole way till AF even tested half way through AF just in case ! Not gunna this time...

What day are you testing Jodi ? How'd you go with bding ( personal Q :) ) I always over anyalise things an if i insemintated to much or made the donor donate too much every day for 7 days is a lot for a bloke to do on his own !!

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

I hate the disappointment too so I won't test until I'm late so I've got over a week left of this waiting. :(
We BD'd every second day until O but didn't manage to on O day unfortunately. I don't know if it was enough. The obsessing is enough to make you crazy eh?! I think you have a great shot this month with so many inseminations. We are needing some bfps on here!!
x

10 years ago

Woah I dunno what that was but geez it hurt!! Felt like an electric shock in my uterus that lasted about 4 second..... This is definitely new

I wish I had the strength to wait until I was late jodi but I know it will never happen.

Lol Tracey I know what you mean about the seven days straight!! Me and my other half did 4 in a row had a day off then did another three..... Tried to go right through for 8 days but he was soooo exhausted!! At least you have an amazing donor willing to do that for you

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo