Community post

Discussion

Where are you Aussie gals?

View Full Post

Where are you all? I am hoping I am not the only one!!!
Here to share and support our ttc journey.
I am Queenslander who moved to NSW. Lol who does that?
Ttc num. 3 for a year now! I am 10 dpo waiting for the witch.Waving to you all.

687 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

641 - 650 of 687 Replies | Last Page

Sounds like a good plan! Have a great Easter break. :)

10 years ago

Happy Easter!
11dpo no symptoms to note, since this is our last month ttc I'll use my two frer's if I make it to 13dpo. Won't be needing them after af arrives so may as well pee on my last few sticks! Ha. Gotta laugh. :S

Hope you're enjoying your Easter break Sam. :)

10 years ago

Happy Easter Jodi! I'm definitely enjoying the break, hopefully yours has been great too!

Wow 11dpo and you haven't peed on a stick!! You have amazing will power!! How long is your luteal phase normally? Goodluck!!!!

10 years ago

My luteal phase is normally 14 days. I guess it would be pretty accurate tomorrow at 12dpo if I just test and be done with it. I've been a bit pms cranky today though so not looking good. :(

10 years ago

Any news Jodi??

10 years ago

Hi girls,
Well back to cd2 and have fhad to find a new donor !! Which I'll meet on cd14. The other donors SA came back not so good so no wonder it just didn't happen. The new donor has had 2 successful pregnancies 1.boy and twin boy/girl..has also donated through a clinic so fx'd this is the one !!! Only problem is he's in Sydney n I'm in Newcastle so will have to travel down n stay a few days to get the donating in. So hoping my body behaves and as soon as I get an almost positive opk I'm off for a few days.. Nervous about meeting a new donor but excited at the same time !! Will pop back in later and catch up with all xxxxx

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

Welcome back Tracey it's good to have you back!!!

Sorry about the donor results but at least now you know and you can move on to a donor that's already had results. Good luck with the meet and greet I could imagine how nerve racking it would be. Hopefully all goes well!!

Jodi you're killing me I'm hoping you're not staying away because the news is bad. My fingers and toes are crossed for you!

10 years ago

Yeah Sam it's a bfn for me at 12 dpo with a FRER. I'm ok though, such is life. Thank you for your support Sam, by the way. x After a long weekend with my in laws kids I've enjoyed the comparative peace of just one child today! I'll still stick around with you guys if you'll have me, I can't wait to see your BFP's.

Great to hear from you Tracey, sorry to hear you had to change donors but it sounds like this one has some great swimmers! Annoying that you have to travel to Sydney but hopefully it's not for long and you catch that egg.

I hope you've been busy BDing this long weekend Sam by the way! We've had the most gorgeous weather here! Fabulous Easter here! :)

10 years ago

There's still hope Tracey!! Late implanter maybe?? I'm definitely staying positive for you!!

There's been some BDing here just for fun since my window isn't until this weekend but it's a nice change from the scheduled BDing.

Weathers been great here too, a little chilly but the suns been nice!!!

10 years ago

Spotting started right on time. Meh.
How's everyone else going?

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo