Community post

Discussion

Where are you Aussie gals?

View Full Post

Where are you all? I am hoping I am not the only one!!!
Here to share and support our ttc journey.
I am Queenslander who moved to NSW. Lol who does that?
Ttc num. 3 for a year now! I am 10 dpo waiting for the witch.Waving to you all.

687 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

521 - 530 of 687 Replies | Last Page

I hope so for your sake too Sam, and for all of us too. Time to get off the rollercoaster. :)

10 years ago

Morning ladies! How are we all? Gone a bit quiet here...

AF has gone finally but still no significant CM, just alternating BD days here.

How is everyone else going? x

10 years ago

I'm still here just trying to keep busy so the next 10 days don't drag on.

I'm glad AF is gone!! I day won't be far away for you Jodi!

10 years ago

Still here cd11 so 6-8 more to go before I'm even near ovulating.. I really hate the wait between AF n O it dragggggggggs

Hopefully it goes fast Sam.

Good plan Jodi, I'm tempted to do every 2nd day next cycle from cd 10 on wards if I can't catch it this time

Daycare day so home alone soothing today

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

Morning all. I think my days are out this cycle. I started AF with about 4 days of spotting/ light flow after I was already 3-4 days late. So I ended up counting from the light flow start as CD1 otherwise last month was like a 35plus day cycle. Argh. I guess it doesn't matter once I've O'd I can count from there. I definitely have to get a opks though. I still have hardly any cm so its likely I do have my days wrong for what I'm normally like on CD12....

How are you feeling Sam? Ps I think I'm getting sick now, did you pass that on? Haha.

Hi Tracey, what day do your inseminations start. I hate the waiting too! :(

x

10 years ago

I'm feeling great!! I still have a case of the sniffles but that I can handle! I feel like this two week wait is flying.... AF due in 9 days since I only have a 12 day luteal phase so I think I might start testing in 7 days which will out me at 10dpo. Might even start earlier since I have some internet cheapies that came with my ovulation strips!!!

I agree Jodi I hate the ovulation wait more than the 2ww because you've done all you can by the time you hit the 2ww and it's out of your hands but the O wait is hectic because it has to be timed correctly and you're frantically trying to pinpoint it and not miss it!

10 years ago

Probably start Wednesday Jodi , depends on how everything is lining up. Still waiting onSA results too. Will depend on what they say also :)
My las cycle was like that also Jodi , makes it hard to deter main we're in your cycles you really are.

Awesome Sam, hope time keeps flying for you !
Surely one or all of us is up for a BFP this cycle !,

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

Hope it all goes to plan Tracey, some months I think I'd rather just have an insemination. Sounds horrible but I'm feeling sick so I'd rather not BD but its gotta be done. :(
Let us know when the results come in! I'm sure it will be good.

I'm so glad the time is flying for you Sam! You're lucky having short cycles. What are you planning this weekend to stay busy?

Hope everyone has a great Friday, its pretty miserable in Sydney.

10 years ago

Happy Friday everyone!! Hopefully it's a good one for all.

I'm feeling very protective on my stomach this cycle which started 2 days ago but is becoming more frequent. Today is one of my before and after school care days, I always take the little kids over to the playground 10 minutes before the bell while all the other children are arriving. I have this one little girl who attends after school care who runs from the other side of the playground and throws herself at me to give me a hug and for some reason this morning when I saw her coming I put my hands in front of my stomach and asked her to be careful..... I thought immediately after that it was weird lol. She does this twice a week and I usually embrace her with open arms.

I have absolutely nothing to do this weekend but clean!! Since the OH and I were sick last week the house looks like a bomb site so I'll spend my weekend getting it in order which will definitely help keep the mind off what's going on.

Tracey I hope the SA results are the ones you want!! I'm sure everything's fine though and he has amazing swimmers!!!

Enjoy your Friday ladies, not long now til the weekend arrives.

10 years ago

Sorry I didn't get a chance to reply yesterday Sam, wow that is interesting that you felt protective of your belly. It would make sense to naturally protect your baby, I really hope that is the case!

I'm trying to keep busy by painting and cleaning, but then I exhausted myself so much that I fell asleep before we could BD! Argh. Idiot! Hubby said I looked so tired he didn't want to wake me. Anyway I haven't got OPK's yet but I'm sure I'll O late as my CM isn't even close to EWCM, so we'll get back on track today.

Anyway, how's everyone else going?

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo