Community post

Discussion

Where are you Aussie gals?

View Full Post

Where are you all? I am hoping I am not the only one!!!
Here to share and support our ttc journey.
I am Queenslander who moved to NSW. Lol who does that?
Ttc num. 3 for a year now! I am 10 dpo waiting for the witch.Waving to you all.

687 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

481 - 490 of 687 Replies | Last Page

Hey Jodie I'm still here I've just been a little but too sick to function the past couple of days. Feeling a huge difference this morning so hopefully this is the end of it. The OH text me this morning and said he's sick now too...., worst timing ever my fertile window starts tomorrow so I guess were out this month. We've done no BDing and I can't see it happening in the next few days.

I'm glad your feeling better Jodi you sound a whole heap better!!!

I hope everyone else is feeling great and you all get your BFPs this cycle

10 years ago

Oh no Sam! I hope you are feeling better and manage to BD. I reckon your OH will still be happy to do it even if he's sick! Just tell it will make him feel better! ;)

AF is heavy and blah yesterday and today. I'll be so glad for it to be over! Think I might treat myself to a pedicure today so at least my toes look pretty. Ha.

Hope everyone has a great day. X

10 years ago

Lol I wish that were the case Jodi but he's really not interested I'm hoping he starts to feel better by tomorrow so we can still get a few days in prior to O!!

A pedicure sounds lovely there's nothin better than having pretty nails!!!

10 years ago

Good morning ladies!!!

The OH and I finally got to BD last night..... Finally!!!

I ended up buying OPKs due to the flu, wanted to make sure I wasn't ovulating late he to sickness, got a faint second line this morning so I think were still on track for Sunday!!!

Hope everyone is well and working hard to catch that little egg!!

10 years ago

Hi Sam, that's great news! Sounds like you are on track to timing it perfectly! Good save! :) Are you planning to BD every day now? I'm thinking we might try that closer to O day as I think we are missing it by alternating days like we were advised to.

Seems like just us now, I hope you're ok Tracey btw. We are here for you.

Hope everyone is well, drop in and say hi even if you don't want to talk TTC. I know it's hard sometimes. X

10 years ago

The original plan was to do it every 2-3 days then every second in the fertile window but that hasn't been the case so the new plan was every day of the fertil window +1 after but now the OH has woken up sicker...... This will definitely be blamed on last nights activities because he thinks I'm a walking germ ball at the moment lol so everyday might be out....
I don't really know anymore and I'm not really counting on this one being the one due to the current issues so I don't think I will be as disappointed if this one doesn't happen!!!

10 years ago

Yeah I know what you mean. Over thinking it can make it even more stressful. I hope you still catch that egg even if he isn't keen for too much BDing. Man flu is hard to deal with! ;) ;)
I think i might start opks again this cycle because i was late starting this AF and it was about 4 days of spotting so i have no clue what day i will O. When do you start using them and do you use them twice a day now?

10 years ago

I have an app on my phone that predicts my 6 day fertile window so I start using them the first day of that and usually get a positive on the fourth and 5th day then nothing on the 6th. I start testing twice one I get my first faint line which is usually the second day.

Lol man flu is such a drainer especially when it's exaggerated man flu..... I had the same thing 4 days ago and it's not as bad as he's making it out to be.....pansy. It's even funnier though that he spends his free time body building, do here's this big muscly man in bed having a whinge about the flu lol!!

10 years ago

Hi Girls,
I'm sill here, just been really down for the last week or so. starting to feel a bit better.
AF only lasted 3 days ! Guess that's a bonus :)

Slowing getting back into it all.

Hope everyone is well xxx

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

Hi Tracey! Glad you are feeling better, lucky you on the 3 days AF! Mine is still lingering. Grrr. Has your donor got his new SA done? I forgot to ask is he taking supplements etc? I'm sure you've got him looking after himself! :)

I hope your OH is feeling better Sam, I laughed at your pansy comment, my hubby is like that too when he is sick, he's a strong tradesman but turns to mush when he's sick! I tell him to go to his mum, I can baby my daughter but not my husband! Hahaha. I'm such a mean wife. Still, nothing stops when I get sick! (Women rock!) Did you get a stronger OPK today?

As I said AF is still lingering so nothing much to report from me.

Have a great Friday everyone! x

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo