Community post

Discussion

Where are you Aussie gals?

View Full Post

Where are you all? I am hoping I am not the only one!!!
Here to share and support our ttc journey.
I am Queenslander who moved to NSW. Lol who does that?
Ttc num. 3 for a year now! I am 10 dpo waiting for the witch.Waving to you all.

687 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 687 Replies | Last Page

Welcome Libby, I'm Tracey and from Newcastle :)
I have one DS 16 months and have been TTC since he was 6 months, I'm using donor sperm :)
Sorry to hear it's been troublesome for you xx

Yay Jodi ! Let the TWW. Begin.

I'm still awaiting those pains so I'm not sure what , when or if I've O'd yet but still doing tomorrow and Saturday to try and cover it ,!

Sam could be implantation ?? Gosh I hope so xx

Night girls

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

I hope so too but it's far too early so I'm not getting my hopes up

10 years ago

Morning Girls, Welcome Libby, Im Tiff and im from Tathra...so really not that far from u. 1 of my girlfriends lived in the bay for a few yrs then moved back to the Valley to have her 1st. Its such a lovely town. I try to get up there every so often for a girls day out.
Im so sorry to hear about the hard rd u have had to travel, ur husband sounds so caring and loving....u have a good man there Libby!
I myself have never experienced what u have been through, I find myself very luck, I have never needed any medical intervention to be able to fall pregnant and i haven't had any losses like u have....I couldn't even start to imagine what that must have been like. On a happier note...Glad ur on our aussie forum!

Just an update girls....Still no AF show...going on day 2 now...last night while watching a movie with hubby my boobs started to get a bit sore...but now its only every now and then!?!? Can u say confused much lol

Hope ur Friday is a nice start to ur wkend girls,
Love Love

Me- 28 DH- 35 DS- 2008 DS- 2010 EDD 6/12/15 M/C- 13/3/14 (@ 5wks) EDD 19/1/15 M/C- 11/5/14 (@4wks) EDD 14/2/15 M/C- 11/9/14 (@13wks) DD- 2015 Our little family is complete

10 years ago

good morning girls!!! I'm a little excited today as i have an annual leave day woo hop 4 day weekend.... doesn't really get any better than that.

my cramps have settled down its more of a dull ache now like I've done 300 sit ups..... the back ache is still there its not as bad but still uncomfortable and a struggle to do things.....
temp is back up and nausea has subsided although i haven't eaten anything yet so it may come back. i had a bit of diarrhoea last night two very small annoying episodes, i hope thats gone!!
cm is back to creamy with no brown tinge anymore......hello gas and bloating haha the bloating is pretty bad i actually look like I'm in my second trimester fingers crossed this doesn't last too long..

tiff I'm really glad F still hasn't shown up for you its definitely an amazing sign..... do you know when you will test again? if i were you id be getting pretty anxious!!!

tracey good luck with your final two inseminations i think its safe to safe even if you don't get the O pain that you have covered all basis so fingers crossed for a sticky baby this month.....

jodi I'm confused as to where you're at but i think today you have joined me in the TWW if zoo lets do this!!!

baby dust to everyone, fingers crossed for these november babies......i have my fingers crossed especially tight as i don't think we will try next cycle, can't think of anything worse than spending my christmas in hospital but then again it would be an amazing christmas present!!!!!

10 years ago

Good morning lovelies! Welcome Libby! It is great to know more Aussies are out there! It is so hard sometimes and it def isnt a walk in the park when ttc.
well girls this is my 16 th cycle as af has arrived. probably a good thing as i am going through a divorce now.I am happy at my mothers in hervey bay qld. I just hope my kids adjust and are happy and back into a routine after a weeks break of school because of the stress.

hahaha Love the slaps Jodi! i need to borrow one for my ex! Hope you caught the egg!

Hi Tamika now i understand how frustrating it can be for you but i am glad you had those ovulation symptoms! hope your winning! I really hope you dont have to wait too long to find out.

Hi Tracey,how many more days to go of ttc? fingers double crossed!

Hey Sam sounds like you have stopped ovulating so then you get the progesterone hormone that takes over and makes you feel hungry, tired constipated and get Diarohea even nausea and headaches at time. Hope you got the bean and hope the wait isnt too long.
Well i am not going anywhere and i wont be ttc now but i will be supporting you all through it. xx

10 years ago • Post starter

Sam.....Im sooo nervous and anxious. Normally my AF only sticks around for about 6days...so maybe when im due to end i might retest...so that would make that the 11th.....wow dont think ill b waiting that long lol what do u think?
My boobs r tingly as we speak...good sign...and r sore from my armpits down! Its crazy, with my 1st i had instant boobs lol going from a 10b to a 10c b4 a BFP!! then with my 2nd it seemed to take forever to have boobs...now im a tiny 10a and cant wait til i have my pregnancy boobies back lol

Ive been soo tempted to buy stuff, as i gave all my stuff to my sister as i thought we were done...oops. but i guess thats y they have baby showers.

Have a great day ladies

Me- 28 DH- 35 DS- 2008 DS- 2010 EDD 6/12/15 M/C- 13/3/14 (@ 5wks) EDD 19/1/15 M/C- 11/5/14 (@4wks) EDD 14/2/15 M/C- 11/9/14 (@13wks) DD- 2015 Our little family is complete

10 years ago

Wow keiralei I'm so sorry to hear that but you seem as though you're doing ok so I wish you all the best!

Tiff if you last that long I will take my hat off to you lol

10 years ago

Sorry to hear the witch has visited :( I'm sure the kids will fall back into routine fairly easy for xx. Thank u for your support so far Keiralei xx

I think I'm have O twinges today !! God I hope so !

Temp slightly rose n opk gone back to neg, still 2 lines but test line is a tad lighter than control so I'm saying neg :)

So now the TWW starts as of tomorrow ? Yer ? And the obsessing ..lol..
I'm not buying any hcg test till Tuesday so that way I'm not tempted to test early and they'll take 3-4 days to arrive....unless I cave n go to shops to buy one ;) I don't think we're going to inseminatie tomorrow, I think we've covered it fairly well. What do you guys think ?

BFP's all round thanks god !!!!!!!

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

Afternoon all. Wow so much love, thank u all for the warm welcome.
It does make the ttc process that much easier when u have a wonderful support network, and i feel very fortunate to have found a forum with such wonderful women.
Im still on my cycle so i think i have a few days before i have to worry about my opk's. Which brand are u girls using? Ive opted for the digital cb this cycle..i was using the first response kit with the added test in it but i found it was so hard to understand and i would stress out when the 2nd line didnt get dark enough...so CBdigital it is.

Tiff..the bay is such a lovely town to raise a family, as i know the Bega Valley is also. Ive grown up here and knew i wanted to have a family here.

Thank u all again for making me feel soo welcome

Married DH 2008 DS- EDD 22/1/09 Mc 3/3/09 CP- 15/5/09 DS- 9/9/10 DD- 7/7/12 Waiting to get my User Image

10 years ago

I use first response opk kits. But confirm with cb digital. Although ran out of digi test 1 day before I got my pos on the first response. But I have clear positive results with them so I don't mind. I've heard mixed reviews about the digi ones one being a lady didn't get a positive smiley at all but ovulation was confirmed but drs test.

Fingers crossed for this cycle Libby., and I've found the ladies here have been great support .

Hope everyone's having a good day. Xx

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo