Posts by keiralei

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Where are you Aussie gals?

Where are you all? I am hoping I am not the only one!!! Here to share and support our ttc journey. I am Qu ...

687 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

Anbody bbt charting?

This is my first month of bbt charting. I am 3 dpo and have the same temp as when i ovulated which is 99.14f . ...

3 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Anbody bbt charting?

This is my first month of bbt charting. I am 3 dpo and have the same temp as when i ovulated which is 99.14f . ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

15 cycles later and the witch strikes again..

Too much speculating and not enough money to go get it all checked. So it happens when it happens cos my what ...

2 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

2ww begins! Fingers crossed all xo

Well this is my 14th cycle and I am 2 dpo. I found out that doctors do not bulk bill here so i am going to hav ...

3 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Anbody bbt charting?

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Anbody bbt charting?

4 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Home Safe & Sound

Just moved from Vic to NSW 2 days ago safely. One more room to do and the unpacking is all done phew! I havent ...

4 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

back to cycle day 1

I am taking a break. 14dpo and af arrived today. back to square one.

3 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Anyone ttc for a over a year? buddies needed...

I am 29 ttc number 3. I have been off the pill for 13 mnths now abd finding it all so draining. I now have a t ...

18 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago