Community post

Discussion

Anbody bbt charting?

This is my first month of bbt charting. I am 3 dpo and have the same temp as when i ovulated which is 99.14f . I had a drop of 98.42f 1dpo and then 98.96 2dpo. Anybody else want to share bbt chartingwith the 2ww?

4 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Hi there. From your chart it doesn't look like you ovulated on CD16. Because you are missing so many temps you can't really pinpoint it accurately, but I would be more inclined to think that you ovulated round CD14 as you had a temp rise after that. Or else you haven't ovulated yet. The website won't be able to work out your ovulation date unless you have a number of temps before your ovulation date. Are you taking your temperature at the same time each morning?

10 years ago

Hi no i am def not taking temps first thing in the morning. Yea cd 14 is the day i think i ovulated. shame i didnt have any opk. oh well. i managed to bed 4 times with the ewcm. hope its enough. I feel awkward temping next to my hubby in the morning lol.

10 years ago • Post starter

I temp orally so the only problem with temping next to my husband is the slight beep it makes when done. He is so used to it after 2 years that he doesn't always wake up to it now.

Basically unless you are temping consistently in the morning when you wake up, they won't mean much. It is only your basal temp that will show the slight change after ovulation.

I think that was plenty of BDing to get pregnant :)

10 years ago

ah k. I might just temp orally instead. I find the temp is up to a degree off. But it may just have been the heatwave of 40 deg c that we had a week ago. I was orally temping before cd 14. Its all very interesting anyway. I managed to temp this morning after dh went to work and aftergoing to the bathroom and it dropped to 98.60.So it is a lot mote accurate then!. I know you need to temp before you get up first thing in the morning... i will get there eventually. I am not going to take it too seriously this month as i am getting to understand it all. fingers crossed

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo