Community post

Discussion

Where are you Aussie gals?

Where are you all? I am hoping I am not the only one!!!
Here to share and support our ttc journey.
I am Queenslander who moved to NSW. Lol who does that?
Ttc num. 3 for a year now! I am 10 dpo waiting for the witch.Waving to you all.

687 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 687 Replies | Last Page

G'Day! ;) p.s I never say that, purely for effect! Ha ha. I'm an Aussie, I also wondered if there were any others on here! My name is Jodi, nice to meet you! I'm in Sydney so I think you made an excellent decision to move to NSW! (But I do holiday in QLD! Ha) Anyway, hubby and I are TTC no.2, it's been such a long time that at this point we've all but given up. I still have hope though. :)

10 years ago

*** waves hi ***
I'm in Newcastle , TTC no 2, which is proving to be a tad difficult but I'm sure I'll get there.
I was thinking the same and wondering if there was any Aussie ladies here :)
We're 4dpo and trying to control the symptom surfing ...lol !

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

Hi gals! So happy!

G 'day Jody lol! How are you? Ty We are all settled in out in Narrabri! One more until my sons go to school and they are really excited! I cant wait either!! How old is your child?
Hey Ttcno7! How is Newcastle today? Its a small world as my dh grew up there and has family living there! He was there visiti.g his mum saturday as he left the car there.lol. What age is your child? surfs up! Perfect weather for the beach! Lucky gal!

So i have so many questions as i have never lived in Nsw until now! My dh was in the army until about 9 months ago we have moved a billion times lol.We are here for good now!
so do any doctors bulk bill here in nsw?Is it free to get a preg test with a medicare card?

10 years ago • Post starter

@Keiralei I'm not sure if preg tests are bulk billed, sorry! I'm sure the bloods are though. We are closer to the city so we do have bulk billing for GPs but my mum lives further out near Dubbo and I think in smaller towns its harder to find doctors who bulk bill. Very annoying for you.

@TTCno7 Hi! How long have you been trying for your second? We were in Newcastle late last year for a wedding, and my grandparents lived in Salamander Bay when we were growing up. We live in the Hills District, near Baulkham Hills.

My daughter will be 5 in April, we've been TTC since she was 18 months old. We only took 4 months to conceive her so I never thought it would be 3 1/2 years and nothing. We've had tests and hubby's count is slightly low but we don't know if that's always been the case. My AMH results were low too and because hubby is nearly 40 (I'm 34), time is of the essence. IVF may be our only option but I am dragging my feet on that. So, trying to get healthier in the hopes we have another little miracle, since it seems our DD really was!
Anyway, I'm 1dpo, I don't chart anymore but I get quite clear ovulation pains so I judge by that and my CM.

Do you guys chart or use OPK's etc? They're so expensive over here! :(

10 years ago

Hi secondmiracle!
Thankyou so much for letting me know about that! I thought all of nsw didnt bulk bill. I hope i find a medical center here that does. I hope the public hospital isnt costly either otherwise i better rebudget.
Hope you get your miracle soon. Its such a long wait. I heard fish oil tablets can help with sperm count if that helps.
Do you all have daughters? I have started to bbt chart for the first time and now understand it all. Anybody else charting?
Well i cant wait to have the house to myself today as my boys are now in school and now i am just waiting for the plumber to fix the cooling and water. One day.. Lol.

Also I forgot to mention I am 29, Dh is 30 and my sons are 9 & 11. I have no problem with ovulation lucky for me. Maybe just bedding but this will be my 14th cycle and i can feel the witch creeping up on me! how about you ttcno7!

Sorry girls, I'm here now :) been trying hard not to symptom surf lol
Just over 12 months of TTC for us, but this is my second cycle on here.
I'm 6dpo today but have a feeling I'm out for this one.
Didn't temp at the start cos we were away :( but I was using opk
Got +opk cd13 then BD ( inseminate) on cd 13 n cd 15 but. I don't think I actually O'd till cd 18 only cos I had the most mega O pain ever !!
I'm using donor sperm so it's hard not having partner to BD whenever needed.
My little man is 15 month and the most awesome dude ever !!!
I get my okps from eBay for 50 opk and 10 hpt for $13 plus post (2.95) there's heaps of different packs on there.
Going to invest in a digital one to I think.
Will check in laters lovelies :) baby dust to all !!!!!

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

Kerialei - I'm sure 90% of drs BB for pregnancy test ( bloods I'm assuming) or both I'm fairly sure of. Is there ax family planning clinic nearby ? I'm sure they are free to visit too. GL xx

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

@Keiralei, how nice to have the days to yourself now with your kids back at school. My DD goes to preschool 2 days and as I've taken a year off work to study I get time to myself and get SO much more done. Love her to bits but absence makes the heart grow (even) fonder! Ha ha. May I ask what made you wait until now to have your next bub? I hope that doesn't sound rude.

@TTCNo7, you still are in there with a chance if you did O on CD18, how long is your luteal phase? You said you were trying not to symptom spot, anything new to report there? When will you start testing? Btw, I wish I'd bought a digital OPK way back when we started. Looking back it would have been so much cheaper!

I don't temp or chart, just watch for the signs. I've had the progesterone test so I know I'm still ovulating (well I was then! Ha), we just can't seem to catch that egg!! I'm starting to doubt if it will ever happen but in the mean time I'm still hanging on. 2 DPO for me, no symptoms. I don't obsess until 10dpo. Ha ha.

Anyone else having any new symptoms?

10 years ago

Hi Ladies, I'm in Melbourne! I've been on this site for a while now and wondered where the aussies were! My DH and I have been TTC #1 for over a year now, it's been a rough ride. I had a miscarriage in Dec 12 at 8 weeks then a chemical pregnancy in June 13, but I'm still feeling positive that things will happen for us soon. To add to the issues I also have thyroid problems but my blood tests have been great recently and perfect for conception. I'm CD 17, not sure of exact ovulation day, trying not to symptom stop but even after all this time it still happens! Hope this becomes a lucky board and we all get our BFP soon!

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo