Posts by keiralei

Discussions  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Where are you Aussie gals?

Where are you all? I am hoping I am not the only one!!! Here to share and support our ttc journey. I am Qu ...

687 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

Anbody bbt charting?

This is my first month of bbt charting. I am 3 dpo and have the same temp as when i ovulated which is 99.14f . ...

3 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Anbody bbt charting?

This is my first month of bbt charting. I am 3 dpo and have the same temp as when i ovulated which is 99.14f . ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Anbody bbt charting?

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Anbody bbt charting?

4 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Anyone ttc for a over a year? buddies needed...

I am 29 ttc number 3. I have been off the pill for 13 mnths now abd finding it all so draining. I now have a t ...

18 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Cycle day 1 buddies needed again..

yep back to square one again... anybody else?

44 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Anybody else going cray cray on 4DPO?

Do you feel weird or anything 4DPO? I havent felt like this in a while and havent had this sympton in the past ...

28 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

boy or girl?

I would love to know if swaying for genders work. I have 2 boys and had no idea when I ovulated back then. I r ...

3 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

looking for a cd 24 buddy!

hi i have just joined and looking for others that are on cd 24. what are your symptoms and how long have you b ...

8 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago