Community post

Discussion

boy or girl?

I would love to know if swaying for genders work. I have 2 boys and had no idea when I ovulated back then. I really do not think any method works to sway the gender but id love to know what others did and when they ttc and o and what the gender is. Im on cycle day 15 and have a positive opk today so due to ovulate in 24 hrs! Baby dust to you all.

3 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

im 7dpo, I ovulated the day after we dtd, so im hoping for a girl!! guess we will have to wait and find out if it was successful or not.

10 years ago

my fingers are crossed for as I will be ttc the same time. A day before O. Unless the swimmers are already there from ttc 2 days ago!! will be a lot of waiting to do...

10 years ago • Post starter

Well my mother is always right as I have confirmed with her friends and family about trying to conceive a specific gender. I am slowly changing my mind. I will share what she told me. This method is based on a 28 dc but can be used for others. To conceive a girl you dtd when the cm is the most stretchiest and to stop after that or to stop ttc 10 after your periods finish. When your cm isnt as stretchy it favours boys and you start ttc after the 10 days of your last day of your period. She says its all in the cm and thats how she conceived me and my brother as well as my aunts and uncles and even neighbours got the gender right. Cooincidence maybe? but every single person she told came true. I guess mum knows best in the end! Baby dusting.....

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo