Community post

Discussion

Where are you Aussie gals?

View Full Post

Where are you all? I am hoping I am not the only one!!!
Here to share and support our ttc journey.
I am Queenslander who moved to NSW. Lol who does that?
Ttc num. 3 for a year now! I am 10 dpo waiting for the witch.Waving to you all.

687 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

291 - 300 of 687 Replies | Last Page

Good luck for tomorrow Tamika. Take a pic if you can!

Nothing wrong with testing at 10dpo Sam, I see plenty of tests on here way earlier than that (which is silly really) so you're good to hold off til 10dpo. Is 6dpo on your earliest calculation? Since you were concerned you could have O'd before then, I mean? Argh I shouldn't encourage the obsession sorry! Ha. ;)

10 years ago

Good luck for tomorrow Tamika !!

The metal taste is yuk !! Hope it's a good sign !

They say imatation can happen from 6-14 dpo so very much could be Sam.
I've deliberately not gotten any hpt's and am not ordering any till Tuesday so I don't test early and get disappointed !

Hope your still doing ok Kerialei :)

How have you been Libby ?

Feeling a mix if emotions today. But Sunday has never been a good day for me for some reason.

Wish I could sleep through the next 2 wks !!!!

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

Lol Tracey I literally just told the other half I want to sleep until Thursday.

Jodie that's the later date the earlier date would put me at 8DPO
So when I test I'll be 10 or 12DPO I'm hoping it's 10 because I started spotting for AF at 12DPO last cycle

My other half wants me to stop temping he thinks I'm reading too much in to the temps and thinks it would be better if I just let Father Time work his magic..... He's seriously from another time lol but i think I'm going to take his advice!!

10 years ago

arghh i have yellow cm.......these symptoms are driving me bloody crazy...... if this isn't my cycle then my body is cruel which I'm really starting to feel as though it is just my body playing cruel tricks on me...... feeling crappy

on a positive note my chart says I'm at cycle day 21...... i had a 27 day cycle last cycle but usually a 28.... these first response test claim to be able to tell you 6 days sooner..... did the math and according to them i could start testing tomorrow

10 years ago

If you do, post a pic !! :)

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

Lol let's be real..... Once you come to that realisation there's no going back

10 years ago

LOL !!

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

Hey ladies I was wondering if you could help me with something my temps are still sitting at 37.2 and they haven't dropped at all.. I was told they should start dropping before now because I'm due tomorrow for my AF... Any ideas?

Me- 29 DH- 28 TTC- 2011 M/C 1- 9/12/2013 @ 6W2D DD (Ava) Due: 7/01/2016; arrived 28/12/2015

10 years ago

I'm no charting expert I think Tracey would be more help with this one..... If I were you and my temps were still up a day before AF I would have peed on a stick by now lol

10 years ago

I agree with Sam, pee on that stick Tamika!! :)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo