Community post

Discussion

Where are you Aussie gals?

View Full Post

Where are you all? I am hoping I am not the only one!!!
Here to share and support our ttc journey.
I am Queenslander who moved to NSW. Lol who does that?
Ttc num. 3 for a year now! I am 10 dpo waiting for the witch.Waving to you all.

687 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 687 Replies | Last Page

Bahahaha Tracey, crevice! That's gold! Love that auto correct! ;) I've heard of soft cups too, let us know how they go.
Keiralei I checked hubby's vitamins and they don't even contain fish oil so I'm off to the chemist today! I take a folic acid too but I'll try the fish oil (will definitely get the small tablets too!)
Sorry you had a bad day Sam, I hope today is better. I'm glad it made things a little easier by coming on here! It does for me too.

Yes we are all pretty close in cycles, geez we've got to have some good luck soon surely! :)

Have a great day girls. :)

10 years ago

So I've decided to give the bbt chart a go to see if I can pin point when I ovulate to save money on the strips.... I've read up on it but the information is conflicting.... Am I supposed to start the day of my period or the day after it finishes?
I don't know why I can't just receive a text message to let me know haha

10 years ago

They say to start CD 1 but lots start after their period finishes. I just temp all way through do I don't forget all together

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

thanks tracey!! i started today which is only cycle day 3 so hopefully it shows ovulation however i am aware that it may take a couple of months before I'm actually able to notice it.

10 years ago

Lol i worked with my husband today and will be again tomoz. Im stuffed. Catch you all soonish xx

10 years ago • Post starter

Lol i worked with my husband today and will be again tomoz. Im stuffed. Catch you all soonish xx

I'm glad Tracey knew because its been ages since I charted my bbt. I'm so lazy. Ha ha. I agree Sam I wish they would just text you when its time.

Keiralei you poor thing, you must be exhausted! Take care. :)

Geez this AF of mine is a bad one, can't wait for it to finish. It sucks being a girl sometimes, doesn't it?

10 years ago

Good morning everyone!
You are all so wonderful to chat too! I really look forward catching up with everyone. Xx
Hi sam i hope bbt charting helps. I need help with mine atm i do not know what is happening now. I should be getting ewcm now but none is presesnt.
Hi jodi hope you found the fish oil tablets and they help.
Tracey your funny nice typo. Can you plze check my bbt chart. Its not making any sense to me atm. I take my temps at 7:30 am.
Gosh the amount of cleaning at home and at my dh work is crazy. Cant wait to.relax friday. Hand is hurting already so i may need a few days to rest. Hope you all have a great day and even better weekend. Xx

Sure !! I'll have a look on the laptop and see if I can help

We had awesome rain yesterday and last night ! Hope today is cooler for every one !!

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

Ok Keirilei
Now I'm no expert by any means, but I'm thinking you should get a rise in temp tomorrow , are you using Opks as well ? Gosh I hope this is your cycle !!!!

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo