Community post

Discussion

Where are you Aussie gals?

View Full Post

Where are you all? I am hoping I am not the only one!!!
Here to share and support our ttc journey.
I am Queenslander who moved to NSW. Lol who does that?
Ttc num. 3 for a year now! I am 10 dpo waiting for the witch.Waving to you all.

687 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

601 - 610 of 687 Replies | Last Page

Post a pic Sam!! I so hope this is it! Signs are promising!

Good for you Tracey, and I hope the results are great on Monday.

:)

10 years ago

I threw it in the bin hours ago..... My OH couldn't see the shadow and seeing people vote negative on it really pisses me off lol. If it's happening it shluld be early tomorrow right? If AF isn't here tomorrow I'll head to the doctors on Monday since a blood test is more convincing. At least that way I don't have to stare at a strip wondering is it or isn't it..... And my days might be off so Monday should be a better indication

10 years ago

So still no AF today and yet another bfn! I'm seriously sacking those internet cheapies!!! I've woken up with slight cramping that comes and goes so I think this is the beginning of AF!
I had the most terrible sleep last night I felt as though it was 45degrees and no matter what I did I couldn't cool myself down so now I'm tired and cranky!!!

Hope your TWW waits aren't dragging! Goodluck!

10 years ago

Oh I hope not Sam, I hope that witch stays right away. :(

My TWW is dragging actually. Bit cranky and over it today.

10 years ago

The pains completely gone now and it wasn't even like normal AF pain.... Generally I get pain everywhere but the pain I had this morning favoured my left side then alternated to my right side now it's completely gone. I think when I wiped this morning I had a tiny bit of brown cm but it was that minute it may not have even been there but now all I'm getting is creamy cm..... I dunno what's going on!!!

I'm sorry your 2ww is dragging. Try keeping yourself busy so you have zero time to think about it!!!

10 years ago

Hi ladies,

I'm still here, just being quiet. Lol

Sounds promising Sam. When I got pregnant with our daughter I didn't really have any symptoms except that I felt really nauseous. I got what felt like the flu and realised that AF was actually 3 days late. Got a BFP late that night. Fingers crossed for you!

Nothing going on in my world - literally! Although I finally have an answer to what's been going on for the last few months. Poor hubby has been suffering "stage fright". I think all this ttc crap has stressed him out so much more than I realised. He finally told me a couple of days ago that he's been experiencing erection problems & has been too scared to try and have sex :-(

It's so hard to deal with all this ttc crap and what's going on. I've been so focused on myself (& the big picture) that I didn't even stop to think about him. I was starting to think that he had given up on having another baby or was having an affair or something.

Whilst I know it's a serious problem it's not as bad as what I'd been imagining :-) At least it's something that we can work on together. Hopefully we find a solution quickly.

10 years ago

Mel I'm praying that's what's going on here but sadly I don't think k that's the case I think AF just caught a delayed flight and will eventually arrive....

I'm glad you found out what's going on with hubby and glad it's nothing like you thought!! My OH and I had the same problem last cycle... He felt like he was under too much pressure to perform and sometimes couldn't which is why we've taken the less scheduled approach now. Hopefully you guys can work through it and get that baby happening!!

10 years ago

Great to hear from you Mel, and I'm glad you and hubby are in a good place. My hubby has had a few performance problems when I was telling him it was "time". He felt a lot of pressure to perform and felt very stressed. Nowadays I don't tell him what cycle day I'm on or anything like that and he hasn't had a problem since.
Best of luck to you guys, it's great that you've opened the dialogue about it all. X

I hope you're ok Sam, we really need our bodies to let us know wtf they're doing, don't we?! Argh.

Good luck for the SA results tomorrow Tracey.

Trying to stay busy, I have an assignment to do which is great timing! Ha. :)

10 years ago

I couldn't agree more Jodi I feel as though I'm in limbo I just wish AF would show up or two bloody lines would appear!!! Dunno what to do anymore, don't even know if a trip to the docs is worth it....

10 years ago

Oh and I'm dying to take the hottest bath ever because my lower back is killing me but I don't know if I even can!!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo