Community post

Discussion

Where are you Aussie gals?

View Full Post

Where are you all? I am hoping I am not the only one!!!
Here to share and support our ttc journey.
I am Queenslander who moved to NSW. Lol who does that?
Ttc num. 3 for a year now! I am 10 dpo waiting for the witch.Waving to you all.

687 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

581 - 590 of 687 Replies | Last Page

Oh and since my chemist was closed as it was after 6 I went down to Coles and they had no FRERs so I had to buy some other brand called confirm or something? Dunno how I feel about this already!

10 years ago

See how you go Sam. Keep us posted. Everything crossed. X

10 years ago

Damn was hoping to see a post from Sam. !! Hope ur ok Sam xx

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

Yeah Sam, don't leave us hanging! :)

How are you feeling Tracey?

10 years ago

Sorry ladies I did the test at like 6am when I woke up busting to pee and as suspected not even a hint of a second line so at 10dpo and AF due Saturday if say I'm out. Not even going to bother testing anymore and never using internet hcg strips again!!!

10 years ago

I really don't get it!!! My nausea is back this morning and was bad yesterday afternoon!! I've been having dizzy spells since I woke up!! My nipples hurt like hell which is extremely abnormal for me and another abnormal thing is 2 days away from AF and my usual 2 pimple friends are a no show along with the constipated feeling I should have right about now approaching AF!!! The signs are there but for what bloody reason??? Feeling really shitty right now!!

10 years ago

And I've just had a fairly decent sook lol didn't do that last time until the doctor called me with last cycles results. I can't imagine how you girls are feeling or how you've been at this for so long I just don't think I've got it in me anymore.

10 years ago

Yeah I completely understand the turmoil, it's very hard because you have so many symptoms so if you're not pregnant then it's like a cruel joke your body plays. You aren't out yet btw, everything still sounds good. I think not testing until later is a good idea, sorry if I was encouraging you. :(

To be completely honest I think this is actually our last month of TTC. We decided a while ago that after my husband turns 40 we will effectively give up. He turns 40 next month. Having this sort of self-imposed deadline has been helpful but also hard because it weighs on my mind that if we hold out for a bit longer then maybe it would happen. And maybe it would. But I can't live in the "what ifs" any longer.
I'm not saying you should give up at all Sam, but I completely understand why you would feel as you do. It's ok to feel that way and to question why this is or isn't happening for good people who so desperately want a baby.... :(

10 years ago

It's really not fair my OH has told me not to be discouraged too because AF isn't here yet but it's soo hard not to be.

I'm at work at the moment and I'm practically a zombie I might as well not be here. The AF pains have kicked in so not long now! =[

10 years ago

Any news this morning Sam?
How are you Tracey?

Sorry to bring the vibe down yesterday. 2dpo for me, nothing new to report.
:)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo