Community post

Discussion

Where are you Aussie gals?

View Full Post

Where are you all? I am hoping I am not the only one!!!
Here to share and support our ttc journey.
I am Queenslander who moved to NSW. Lol who does that?
Ttc num. 3 for a year now! I am 10 dpo waiting for the witch.Waving to you all.

687 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

501 - 510 of 687 Replies | Last Page

Good morning ladies!! I think I got my positive OPK this morning..... It's definitely positive but I made the mistake of doing it and going back to bed for a cuddle whilst waiting for it to work it's magic and fell asleep lol..... Will check again later but I'm pretty sure this is it!!

10 years ago

Woo! Go Sam I hope your OH is feeling better and ready to go now!

AF is almost outta here so we have started the alternate days BDing and will get some OPK's this cycle. Why not join the POAS obsession eh?! Ha.

10 years ago

Hey SecondMiracle - i am expecting AF tomorrow, which for me only lasts two and a bit days, so I won't be too far behind you. This has been a super long cycle for me 33 days. I have never had a cycle about 30 in my life, but for some reason I O'd very late (day 20). So who knows.

Anyway due to my long cycle DH will now actually be home for the next two 'fertile' windows, whereas he wasn't expected to be before, so although I am fairly sure it is a negative for this cycle am feeling upbeat, because two more windows have opened up.

Hope everyones weekend is going well. First time I've seen the sun here is over a week!

10 years ago

Great news Gemma!!! All thought I wouldn't count yourself out until AF shows up but even if it does I'm assuming you feel more relaxed knowing that DH will be around!!!

Lol I always welcome my OPKs to my POAS obsession, although it's somewhat annoying seeing those 2 lines appear on the OPKs and not the HPTs but I guess it's all part of it.

I have to remind myself not to complain about a pain free AF ever again because O is definitely making up for it!!! Every step I take I feel like someone's punching my right ovary!!! Ouch! But at least I know it's happening!!

OH is slowly getting better I honestly think he's just playing on it now lol but who knows!!!

10 years ago

Hi Gemma! I hope AF doesn't show. If she does I'm glad your hubby will now be around at 'go' time! Ha. Keep us posted in the next few days too!

Yeah Sam, I think that's why I stopped using opks, I'd get a positive opk so I'd think it was a sure thing that I'd fall that cycle. :( Still it has been a while so it would be good to see if I still get a lh surge. I feel like the clock is ticking. I'm only 34, its not that dire but since I know I have a low egg supply left I know I have less time left than 'normal'. Argh. I clearly think too much. :S

10 years ago

Oh Jodi 34 is still young you have plenty of time left!!

Just did the deed with the OH and now I'm in the stuck position lol. Trying to ensure we don't have a repeat of yesterday's leakage so I'm lying with the feet in the air lol...... Somehow ended up on top again at the finish line.... Me and the OH just looked at each other and went oh o what do we do now so we attempted to roll without moving lol at least were still keeping it fun!!!
The pain was unbearable though we had to keep switching cos it just kept hurting..... Hopefully the pain subsides tomorrow otherwise I'm afraid a trip to the doctor may be in order.... I'm sure he's getting sick of seeing me...

10 years ago

Yay for + opks Sam !
I honestly don't think it matters which position it happens in as long as it happens !

Jodi, still waiting to here back from DD ( donor dude ) about the SA but the results should be back by Thursday. I'm not due for O til Thursday next week anyway...hate having 30-36 days cycles

Hope everyone is well

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

I agree Tracey!! It's just harder to stop the leakage when on top and with preseed it's even harder!! I feel for you ladies with long cycles.... It's a god send when you're not trying to conceive though!

My pain has intensified it feels like appendicitis something I know all too well..... Thinking it's just my endometriosis although I've never felt is this bad outside of AF...... But why not add in to O time to confirm my body is stupid!! The OH is trying to drag me to the ER lol bless him!!!
Fingers crossed it's gone tomorrow

10 years ago

Morning all! I hope the pain subsided over night Sam, hopefully you are just popping out a nice egg but wow how horrible for it to be that painful. I had to laugh that you were posting with your legs in the air! Ha.

I hope the SA results for your donor come back excellent Tracey. Yeah the long cycles suck, mine was longer than the usual 30 days last month just to dash my hopes. Grrr. And I'm thinking this one will be longer too since AF started so light and is still here a bit. Argh.

Hope everyone has a lovely Monday! X

10 years ago

Good morning!!

Definitely a better day for me today with 75% of the horrible pain gone!

Lol Jodi I had to do something to pass the time although I didn't last long I was back up after 5 minutes!

Goodluck with the sperm analysis Tracey but I'm sure you have nothing to worry about.

Enjoy your Monday ladies!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo