Community post

Discussion

Where are you Aussie gals?

View Full Post

Where are you all? I am hoping I am not the only one!!!
Here to share and support our ttc journey.
I am Queenslander who moved to NSW. Lol who does that?
Ttc num. 3 for a year now! I am 10 dpo waiting for the witch.Waving to you all.

687 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

281 - 290 of 687 Replies | Last Page

I'm so glad you heard from the donor and can get another insemination done now Tracey! Gee what a crazy cycle for you, you better get that reward at the end of this 2WW!

Tiff I've seen a nursery decorated in grey and yellow on tv recently and even though I'd never choose it myself as I'm very boring, it actually looked really good! I love the idea to announce the gender at the baby shower, my hubby didn't want to find out when we had our daughter and wouldn't again. :( I hate surprises, I'm a planner! Ha.

Hope you're having a lovely relaxing weekend off Sam. I laughed at the nurse sisters checking your BP, my sister in law is a nurse too and that's exactly something she would do too! :)

So afm, today I've had CM and lots of it, thicker than ewcm. (sorry tmi but this is my safe place to discuss mucous right? Ha) Very weird for me post O, normally dry until AF. Could that be just progesterone after ovulation? I haven't had O pains so think my original O date was right. Argh. Who knows eh?

10 years ago

I have a constant stitch on my left side so I'm thinking its definitely ovulation!!! But who knows !! Maybe the flu has delayed it a tad. Oh well if not I'm sure it's a learning curve for next cycle ( god forbid one tho ! )

I'm planning on a surprise for my next baby.

Thanks for letting me freak out at it all and keeping me company through the last few hours. Feel lucky to have support from girls tha understand and been through or going through the same. Wanna see some BFP's in a fortnight please girls !!!

And to those that are in the end of the tww fingers crossed we see some from you guys soon xx

Wow what a long ramble that was !! I'm off to bed ! Jetts first night without being swaddled, should be interesting :/

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

Good morning everyone

Jodi I have the same cm it hasn't stopped since I had that watery wet day...

Tracey I'm glad to hear you have O pains to go with your positive OPK you must be relieved!!

I had pain again last night it was a constant pinching feeling on my right side. I have a headache that doesn't seem to want to go away which seems to get worse of a night.

I had a blonde moment this morning..... I always take my temp at 6am as this is when I generally wake during the week for work so I wanted to keep it the same on weekends only I can't for the life of me remember what it was this morning lol is it ok to skip a day?

10 years ago

does your thermometer member the last taken temp, so when you turn it on it might dispay it quickly, mine does

Yes relieved !! now the obsessing begins lol

Had a nice sleep in till 9-30 also :) winning.

hope all have a relaxing sunday !

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

I tried that and it didn't work.... I think it was 36.5 but I can't be 100% sure......

10 years ago

I put it in but discarded it because I have no idea lol

10 years ago

Does anyone else get extremely emotional when ovulating! Omg I mean really depressed !!

Oh I have that metallic taste in my mouth today just like Sam has described. Maybe is a ovulation thing as well as a early pregnancy sign.

Hope everyone else is having a better day :)

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

Happy Sunday Everyone! :)
Just checking in, nothing much to add - I still have the CM. I looked at the signs and symptoms function and it said only 5% of pregnant women noted increased CM at 3dpo. Maybe they just weren't as observant as us? Ha ha. Sam you'd be pretty close to implantation if you are pregnant right? Could be the pain you're feeling. Fingers crossed!
Tracey I do get emotional around ovulation time, well cranky more like it! Ha. Funny that you have the metallic taste too like Sam did. Do you still have it Sam?
Well at least we are pretty much all in the 2WW now, I think? Keiralei is waiting with us in support too. :)

Any news from our girls closer to testing? Tamika any news?
How was the movie night Libby?

:)

10 years ago

Hi ladies gonna test tomorrow so hopefully I get a !!!

Me- 29 DH- 28 TTC- 2011 M/C 1- 9/12/2013 @ 6W2D DD (Ava) Due: 7/01/2016; arrived 28/12/2015

10 years ago

I'm hoping I'm feeling implantation pains but then I am only 6dpo so it's still a bit early. I keep getting a strange pain on my side like kidney area, it comes and goes but stops me in my tracks when it does show.

The metallic taste is gone thank god it was bloody disgusting lol.

Lol Jodi I agree I'm emotional and cranky at the best of times but the 2ww definitely makes it worse.... Already yelled at my OH today then cried about it lol.
Good luck tomorrow tamika!!!

I've had my OH hide my HPTs because I know I'll cave but I'm thinking I'm going to do my first one at 10dpo, I know it's early but you can't blame a girl for trying lol

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo