Community post

Discussion

Where are you Aussie gals?

View Full Post

Where are you all? I am hoping I am not the only one!!!
Here to share and support our ttc journey.
I am Queenslander who moved to NSW. Lol who does that?
Ttc num. 3 for a year now! I am 10 dpo waiting for the witch.Waving to you all.

687 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 687 Replies | Last Page

Thats right do the neighbourly thing and pass it on lol! Hope its not too much longer Jodi.Well thats good to know, Its on my chin and it hurts a lot lol. Hope there still betadine in the cupboard.
Well it looks like theres a second day bding pattern going on for me . Hope everything goes great for your plan Tracey. Fingers crossed all

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi girls just checking in. Hope you caught that egg Keiralei! Did your CM improve? I should look at your chart.
How is everyone else? AF has almost left and I'm feeling less like a bloated and gross which is always good. Ha.

Have a great weekend everyone! :)

10 years ago

hi Jodi, i thought my thermometer was broken as i have been the same temp for 4 days now. Its good to know its higher in the afternoon. So its not broken luckily. My cm is clear and dry. I have had a couple of drinks the past 2 nights so im probably dehydrated. I should get a rise by the 17 cd i a currently cd 16 and it has been a while since i have ovulated so late. Have a great weekend guys. Cant wait for dinner tonight chinese yumm. So hungry and worked in the heat all day. Xo

I feel as though I redeemed myself a little with the birthday incident after a last minute cake from the cheesecake shop and a last minute low key party, everyone had a good night.

Even though AF has left me I feel as though her presence is still lingering, my god am I cranky!!! Haven't been this cranky in a long time but everything just seems to be pushing my buttons today. I'm thinking I might just curl up with a blanket and some terrible movie.

Hope everyone else is enjoying their weekend. Keiralei I'm sure your ovulation is just around the corner and will probably sneak up on you so happy BDing!!!

Fingers crossed for everyone.

10 years ago

Oh Sam sorry to hear you are cranky and down, I am a bit like that myself. Hopefully there is some birthday cake left for you (good save with the party and cake, btw!)... you had me at "Cheesecake shop"! (Drools)

Keiralei Chinese sounds awesome too (notice a food loving theme here? ha), and well deserved after a hard week. Let's hope you O tomorrow, I'm glad you're seeing a rise in temp. Get to work tonight! ;) ;)

You still there Tracey? How's things with you?

:)

10 years ago

Hi Girls!!
I'm here, just lingering for the next week till I can't get the inseminations happening and waiting to catch ovulation at the right time.

Sam pms SUX !

Keiralei, maybe all the busy busy cleaning and working has you ovulating late. Unsure what's happening there sweety :( hopefully you'll catch that egg and won't even have known it.

Jodi, I'm here still, just killing time for now lol
We went to the Zoo today and off to the beach tomorrow before back to work again Monday !,

Hope everyone has a nice relaxing Sunday xxxx

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

I'm beginning to think my thermometer is broken...... My temp was 35.2 this morning...., my chart looks ridiculous haha.
Don't think this bbt chart is going to work out, I think I light look in to a fertility monitor if I can't get a BFP in the next few cycles.

PMS does suck Tracey but I think it's safe to say it's gone now lol I'm feeling much better!!!

Keiralei I'm with Tracey fingers crossed you got the egg and didn't even know it!!!!!

10 years ago

Hope you have agreat day Tracey! Sorry girls the mother in law just misses me and loves to have a few drinks so here iam drinking being human. Lol. So i do thinkdrinking has an effect on ovulation. I will check out you bbt chart Sam. Sorry i amabit typsy now to go make potato bake. God help me i am not used to drinking this much. Xo. Yes jodi my gosh dehydation and pms sux. Has it gone yet? Be gone. Xx

Bahaha Keiralei you sound very tipsy tonight! Go girl! May as well enjoy while you can! :)
Tracey, sounds like a lovely weekend for you, I hope the beach was nice today. All the best with the inseminations and BDing soon.

Sam, I'm glad you're feeling good. Hope you had a nice weekend and figured out the thermometer situation. I always forgot to temp at the right time so it never worked for me! Ha. I reckon the monitor is the way to go.

Afm CD6 and AF is almost outta here, woo! Time to work out the BDing schedule. Ah so romantic eh? ;)

10 years ago

Haha tipsy indeed keiralei you sound like you're having a great time!!

I'm giving up on relying on the thermometer I think it's just causing unnecessary stress, I'll continue to chart my temp though and just not read in to it.

Had a chat to the partner today and he's come up with the plan of BDing every second day starting today until after my fertile window therefore we've covered if I ovulate early or late. He believes it will lower the stress levels haha we will see!!! Id love to switch roles with him so he can see how it feels then we can talk about stressing less!!

Weekend was good hope everyone else enjoyed theirs

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo