Community post

Discussion

Where are you Aussie gals?

View Full Post

Where are you all? I am hoping I am not the only one!!!
Here to share and support our ttc journey.
I am Queenslander who moved to NSW. Lol who does that?
Ttc num. 3 for a year now! I am 10 dpo waiting for the witch.Waving to you all.

687 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 687 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies, any of you ttc & living in Melb looking for a cycle buddy/friend to share, chat, msg, coffee etc... feel free to msg me. Looking forward to hearing your ttc stories and sharing TMI!

to everyone, may sticky beans grow in our bellies and for for us all!
ChelleK

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago

Hi chellek it's nice to welcome another lady from Melbourne!!

CM has gone back to creamy today so I give up on the guessing game....... Hoping Tracey was right and my body was just pretending to ovulate because if it's already been and gone then I didn't get much BDing in..... So we probably missed it.
Feeling really lost this cycle and a little bit disheartened also on the emotional side as I have no idea what's going on.
good luck to everyone else though I wish for you all to get your BFPs this cycle.

10 years ago

Hi girls what do ya know theres more aussies and reception for me one street down from my house.handy not! Newbies please let me know yoyr names if you dont mind. All is well here. Hope your all well tracey and jodi and i def think it will be fine to temp. I am 3dpo and my bbt chart is finally making some sense lol.how about you sam? P.s im from nsw girls.

10 years ago • Post starter

Just checked your chart Sam, Its looking more stable now with the temps have you got any opks?
This cycle i did not get any ovulation pains which is a first.
What cycle days are we all up to now?

I'm at cycle day 10!!

I still think my chart is whacky lol but I had a slightly higher temp today so will see tomorrow.

The EWCM is back and lots of it.... Starting my OPKs tomorrow so time will tell what's going on.

10 years ago

Hi girls! Welcome Chellek, I'm Jodi from NSW.

Keiralei I'm on CD9, haven't had a chance to BD yet since my daughter has been sick the last few days. Thankfully the antibiotics have kicked in and we can all start feeling human again. Ha. How are you feeling? Are things still busy there?

Sam, the ewcm is a good sign, you must be about to O surely! I'm sorry you've been feeling disheartened, believe me I know that feeling. I think you are still in with a chance this cycle. If you'd O'd already would you normally get the ewcm? I normally dry up after O so hopefully you're gearing up for it now. (We really need that SMS function from our ovaries eh?!) Hope you have a good night.

Hope everyone is well, I'm looking forward to getting to know our new Aussie gals too. :)

10 years ago

In glad everyone at your house is on the mend Jodi it's great to hear!!!!
Definitely not dry down there that's for sure still have the EWCM. I did an OPK this morning and saw the faintest second line so O is definitely on its way!!!!! I actually had a chuckle when I saw it this morning and thought to myself why can't it happen that quick on a HPT!!!!
Feeling better about this cycle now, fingers crossed my second OPK comes back with a darker line!!!

10 years ago

Hi Chellek I hope you find a buddy but we are here for you! and the 2ww goes good and fast for you. How long have you been trying for and do you have any kidlings? Welcome x
Hey Jodi yes to be human again sounds good! Lol. Kids and timmings and trying to plan ttc it can be hard. Hope you are all getting plenty of rest and your daughter feels better xo im done with being typsy for a long while lol!
Great news Sam! I hope you get baby dancing! I think you will def gwt an opk today if not yesturday!
Well i am glad i have reception back and power as the council is working on the gas and power lines atm and i have been a little worried as i think my youngest son may have adhd. I have tried everything and if he does one more bad thing at school he will be suspended and expelled so i am glad the school is helping in any possible way but i think its time we all looked for more help. So fingers crossed i find the right help with him.

Sam that's great news that you got a faint OPK, did you get a darker one today? Won't be long now I'm sure! I laughed about it being easier to get that second line, if only HPTs were so forthcoming with that! :S

Keiralei I'm glad you got power restored there, I'm sorry to hear about the troubles you are having with your son's school. I hope you can find a solution. I'm studying to become a Teachers Aide at the moment so I'm really interested in that area. I wish there was more funding for Aides in class, I think it would resolve a lot of the behaviour issues.

I'm starting to get EWCM so that's good, I did some research (ah Dr. Google) and found calamari oil may help hubby's sperm count (like fish oil), as it has high omega 3, it's got other benefits so we're both taking that now. (Can't hurt!)

How's things with you Tracey? Hope you are well.

Have a great day everyone. It's a miserable morning in Sydney.

10 years ago

I'm here, bored and waiting to O !

Keiralei, That must be hard, my besty has 3 with it and by golly it's a struggle ! Although the school isnt doing much to help them atm.

Sam, looking good !! Looks like things are getting there for you.

Jodi, awesome, hope you getting time to bd in there ;)

Me im just chilling till Monday and then we start bd ect... to for the next 4-5 days !! Bring on that egg

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo