Community post

Discussion

Where are you Aussie gals?

View Full Post

Where are you all? I am hoping I am not the only one!!!
Here to share and support our ttc journey.
I am Queenslander who moved to NSW. Lol who does that?
Ttc num. 3 for a year now! I am 10 dpo waiting for the witch.Waving to you all.

687 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

271 - 280 of 687 Replies | Last Page

Now i think about it, it does say test line needs to be as dark OR darker as the control, SOOO could that mean if you get a test that is lines as dark as control as a pos and stop OR do you keep testing till you get a test with darker test line THEN stop
Too confused !

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

Google sucks !!, think i'm having O pains still today, I'm so confused and just want it over with already ! Gunna try and take a nap with bub

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

LOL poas addict now ! 3rd one just as positive and still no reply from our D-D
Gahhh going crazy here

Hope you guys are enjoying your weekend :)

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

More from miss serial poster !!

Crisis averted he's coming tonight, but can't make it tomorrow :( gosh what to do !!
I'm not sure if tonight or tomorrow would be best. I was thinking tomorrow morning would be better.

why does it have to be so hard lol

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

Lol Tracey you have become quite the serial poster just like me!!!
I don't think tomorrow or today would make a huge difference I still think you'll be ok and I'm glad you managed to get a hold of him!!!

10 years ago

lol, wait till my true tww begins Sam, I had no-one to share it with lover past times but do now !!

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

Lol I look forward to it.... You guys have made this TWW so much easier than my last one. I'm not over analysing things even though my symptoms are through the roof I tell my other half you guys help me keep it real

10 years ago

WOW looks like i missed a very interesting day lol Ive had a friends babyshower. She doesnt know what shes have so decorated her deck with yellow and gray. Honestly, when she was explaining it all to me i couldnt picture it, but it looked so much better then i had imagined. I never had a baby shower, as i already had most things from my sister, and then with my 2nd we found out he was a boy, so we had everything anyway...but totally having 1 this time round...as i gave pretty much everything away. but i have decided that hubby and i will b the only 1s finding out the sex, then i will tell every1 at the baby shower...ive seen some pretty cool stuff on Pinterest. Ive also felt nauseous on and off all day and my boobs r pretty sore....and still no sign of her wickedness...which for record this is the longest shes stayed way!!!

Sam- The ttw is always easier with a great support network, and thats the best thing about this forum...every1 is great, loving and so very supportive. Especially if no1 knows ur ttc...it can b tough as all u wanna do is vent or ask questions...here were all going through the same thing and can give each other that emotional connection thats needed so we dont overload our hubbies or partners with the texture of our cm lol

Tracey- Im glad to hear ur donor finally got in contact with u. Hopefully it takes abit of stress off...I only did 1 cycle of opk's and the test line had to b the same colour or darker to b positive...i never got a high enough lh surge to produce a positive so mine always looked negative....could explain y i got the neg hpt?!?!

Libby- Im curious to know also about which OPK u went with?!?

Anyway ladies...hope u have a very relaxing night, hubby is off tonight so its movie and popcorn once the kiddies r fast asleep.

Love Love

Me- 28 DH- 35 DS- 2008 DS- 2010 EDD 6/12/15 M/C- 13/3/14 (@ 5wks) EDD 19/1/15 M/C- 11/5/14 (@4wks) EDD 14/2/15 M/C- 11/9/14 (@13wks) DD- 2015 Our little family is complete

10 years ago

Oh tiff that sounds amazing I can't wait to have a baby shower they're so much fun!! And I completely agree with the support network it's absolutely amazing.... I was on another site and the women were just rude....

Hello hot flushes....., I feel like it's 40 degrees!! I'm sitting at my dads complaining about how hot and stuffy it is with sweat pouring down my face..... My sisters are all nurses so of course they broke out the blood pressure cuff and of course it's fine lol

10 years ago

I've been on many sites and they seen to have their clicky groups. But since I found this thread and you girls its made the wait for O n will make the tww better :)
Well I'm off to get this last one in xx god I hope it will be enough !

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo