Community post

Discussion

Where are you Aussie gals?

View Full Post

Where are you all? I am hoping I am not the only one!!!
Here to share and support our ttc journey.
I am Queenslander who moved to NSW. Lol who does that?
Ttc num. 3 for a year now! I am 10 dpo waiting for the witch.Waving to you all.

687 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

571 - 580 of 687 Replies | Last Page

Lol I definitely can't see it in that photo so fingers crossed it's a darker line tomorrow and not history repeating itself!!!

Goodluck at the salon I'm sure you'll look amazing with whatever you choose!!! Can't wait to see pics!!

10 years ago

I see a shadow Sam, it's hard because I can't zoom but looking forward to tomorrow, fingers crossed!! Was that FMU btw?

Hope it goes well Tracey! Let us know what colour you go for, you'll have to change your avatar! Lol.

Yes attacked hubby last night. Ha. Will BD again today to make sure but I'm fairly sure I O'd late yesterday. Now to start obsessing in the 2WW. Lucky I have heaps of study to keep me busy the next few weeks.

Hope you all have a good day!

10 years ago

I would count it as second cos I got up at like 2am to pee last night but still a 5 hour hold!!

Lol welcome to the TWW Jodi

This is going to be the longest 24 hours ever!

10 years ago

I think I'm officially going crazy!! I'm heading to the chemist to pick up some first response tests after work!!!

I felt the urge to test again but thought what's the point it was barely there this morning so it won't be there now so to kill the urge I dipped an ovulation stick lol wtf it has 2 lines!! In terms of positive and negative for OPKs it's definitely negative but last OPK I used the test line was gone!! Why is it back? Have I just made this worse for myself lol

10 years ago

I've heard mixed things about using opks as hpts. Some say it's possible, since the chemical properties of lh and hpt are apparently similar. Others say it's not possible because they are designed to detect different things. But why on earth would your body be gearing up to O again now?
I guess all you can do is wait and see, hard as that is! On edge for you though!! :)

10 years ago

We went black n blue !! Very vibrant blue, it'll take getting used to but it looks ok so far. Hope Jett don't freak out when I pick him up soon :) he's used to my dramatic changes I think tho.

I've heard mixed things as well with opks detecting pregnancy, can't wait for tomorrow's test.

Welcome to the obsessing Jodi ;)
Think I'll be relaxed this time, if it for some reason turneds out we caught it it'll be a welcomed surprise I guess

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

Wow Tracey sounds stunning! I hope you still caught the egg this cycle, you just never know!

I've amended today to O day coz I've had major O pains today compared to yesterday. This feels like my normal pains around O time so I've amended it. Still kind of in the 2WW but now thinking we'll keep up the every day BD tomorrow as well.

How are you going Sam? Are you going to do a first response this afternoon or wait til the morning? Eeeek! Can't wait! x

10 years ago

I'm on my way to get them now however I am busting to pee!!!! I last peed before 3 so I'm trying to hold it to do one tonight but I don't think I can!!!

10 years ago

Oh I hope you could hold it Sam! ;)

10 years ago

Lol I couldn't I ended up in the public toilet but oh well it's only a few more hours now and at least I won't have the chance of diluting it!! I'm really not holding my breath as the cramps just kicked in so I think I got a good old fashioned evap on an internet cheapie! You get what u pay for huh!

Tracey your hair sounds amazing!!!! The only advice I have is if you have white pillow cases or towels steer clear of them haha

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo