Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 2!

View Full Post

Hello my lovelies! We need a new thread because the old one is huge. Let's stay together and keep our little unit going!

443 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 443 Replies | Last Page

Thank you ladies for all the encouraging words.

Luv- I am glad you got your IUI but sorry it was traumatic. Did they give you any prep meds or use betadine? It does sound like an allergic reaction. Even though your first one you did not have this happen, does not mean you are not allergic to something they used. You actually are usually exposed to something prior to developing an allergy to it.

Jada- Oh a massage sounds so nice, I hope you enjoyed it. I am soo happy you are getting your HSG.

Blue- Yea for positive OPK!! Hope you had fun dancing!
I have no moves...LOL this girl def can not dance. Except maybe a little 2 step.

Amag- I wish I had your strength. I always tell myself I am not going to test but always wind up doing it.

1st- I am so glad you are doing well, I am excited to hear what you are having. DO you have any name ideas?

Law- Same for you I am so excited to hear what you are having. I had 2 baby showers too but juse because my family lives out of state, my one here with my friends was very small, and I was ok with that. To me it was more about spending time with those I care about and who cared about me. Every mommy deserves a baby shower especially with their first.

SMH- SO sorry to hear about your co worker. I hope that you have a blast at your shower though!!

AFM- My thermometer is on the fritz so I am going to stop temping this cycle. My temps where all over the place and I would temp back to back and get a different reading each time, so I ordered another one and just got to wait for it to come in. I am guessing I am 3-4 dpo by my OPKs and symptoms.

We are also having a get together tomorrow for the game.. Need to get my house picked up for it but I really don't have the energy to..LOL But I will just have to suck it up and start cleaning when my little monster goes down for the night.

10 years ago

afmedic--it's complicated. It's not about gifts or anything like that--I agree that a baby shower should be about being with the people who are close to you, unfortunately my life isn't so simple in that regard so it's hard for me to have celebrations for anything really. How many will you have over tomorrow?

Amag--that must be nice. I like being the entertainer rather than going elsewhere all the time.

darling--hi.

10 years ago

lawbride I am kind of with you on being uncomfortable with a baby shower. I don't want to feel like I'm "asking for" gifts. But I think people like to buy baby stuff, and like Samantha on Sex and the City says, you can invite "all those bitches who made you go to theirs" ;)

amag hope you had a good day today! :) Awesome that you will have a football party tomorrow. I am super excited to see who will make the big game!

SMH thanks hun :) I am so excited to hear all about your baby shower! And WOW you got to meet Troy Aikman? Was he sexy in person? LOL :) I am also so sorry about your coworker, how horrible that he still hasn't been found. What a nightmare for his family/friends.

JLH glad you had a relaxing day with DH! Will tomorrow be a do-nothing day too?

afmedic you might be right that I had a reaction to whatever they used to wash the sperm or something! It was certainly scary, that's for sure. Hope you get the house cleaned up and I hope your new thermometer arrives quickly!!

AFM not much going on today, gonna BD tomorrow morning just in case (didn't get to it today) but I'm pretty sure I already O'd. I feel much warmer than I have been lately ;)

10 years ago • Post starter

luv--oh no no no..it's not about that. There's just not really anyone in my life who cares about me being pregnant. I'm very much in this alone--my husband has his family but I don't have anyone and although his family would be there that only magnifies the dysfunction that is my life.

10 years ago

lawbride gotcha, there are plenty of reasons to not have baby showers but I think you could come up with SOME folks to be there, besides the usual suspects :) Have you announced your pregnancy to many people? I'm sure there are folks who care about it!

10 years ago • Post starter

luv--there really aren't but I'm used to it. It's been this way with every milestone/achievement in life so I try to find a way to deal or just minimize the importance of having support throughout various things in my life. I've told all the people that are worth telling--I never receive phone calls or texts or anything indicating any interest in my pregnancy despite everyone's knowledge that it took a lot for me to get here. So, while I have 2-3 friends that would come that's hardly enough to warrant a shower.

10 years ago

law: maybe if you are not up for a shower try to have another day to celebrate for yourself. Call a few of the important people or friends and have a great day treating yourselves...like a girl spa/ lunch day. A way to celebrate before the baby comes with people who really care and love you!!!

10 years ago

Amag--I still have such a long way to go...im sure ill think of something but I certainly love getting pampered.

10 years ago

Law: I think that is something every women enjoys....

Smh: so how was your shower today? What did you get? I can't believe how close you are I feel very privaledged to have been along for the ride

10 years ago

Good morning ladies.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo