Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 2!

View Full Post

Hello my lovelies! We need a new thread because the old one is huge. Let's stay together and keep our little unit going!

443 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 443 Replies | Last Page

law...I was told to try Tylenol PM if I have pain to go along with the sleeplessness or just Benadryl if there is no pain. Both are okay to use while pregnant. I was also told Melatonin can help too. I use to take Melatonin and Valerian Root to help me fall asleep and stay asleep. But I'm not sure if Valerian Root is safe during pregnancy, but you could always ask about it at your next appointment, or call and ask to see what your doctor says.

Dev...I thought the OvaCue needed several cycles to get use to your cycle and hormones and what not. I hope it gets the hang of your cycle soon and doesn't keep you guessing. Glad everything is starting to come together with all you are testing with.

User Image

10 years ago

ljt--thanks for the suggestions. Unfortunately, tylenol pm and benadryl have no effec on me and melatonin isn't recommended during pregnancy (and I've tried it pre-pregnancy without success). I'm actually okay with minimal sleep--there are days when it wears on me more than others but for the most part I'm doing okay with it! :) How are you?

10 years ago

@luv: It is def a different type of monitor but we thought we would give it a shot. My dip strips are still completely negative but I have them shipped and live in cold Alberta so maybe because they froze they are no longer valid strips?? Who knows

@LJT: Yes both the Ovacue and CBFM need a few cycles. CBFM should have figured out my cycle now as this is the third cycle using it religiously but it only peaked once. I don't really like it as you can only test once a day with it and I think it misses the peak. My First Response was negative this morning and then positive this afternoon. I think it CBFM would let me test more than once I would find my peak with it too.

Thank you for the comments and help ladies. Good luck with your BFP's. If I have any more questions I hope I can drop in again briefly to ask :)

10 years ago

Hi ladies....the test itself went just fine....but they couldn't find my right tube. The left was perfectly open....soooo....yep....

10 years ago

JLH OMG...was it just a faulty x-ray or do they think you are missing a tube? That is kind of scary. I'm really sorry about that :( I am glad that you have a totally clear tube though and hopefully your left ovary will be in hyperdrive this month! Did your docs say if they were gonna change the next step?

10 years ago • Post starter

Luv, I took the test at the hospital and they will send the images to my OB. I will go back in a coupled weeks to test for ovulation and then meet with her again. They showed me the images and it looks like it wasn't even there....really not sure what to think. Trying not to get too far ahead of myself ya know?

10 years ago

Yeah that's a good idea, try not to read too much into it and wait for word from the doc. It might be that it isn't a big deal. Have you noticed that you ovulate regularly? If so it could mean your left ovary just does all the work!

10 years ago • Post starter

Luv, thx! I thought from the OPKs but I haven't tried them in the past couple of months. So we shall see when I go back in on CD21...she said CD22 or 23 but those fall on the first weekend of Feb. so want to go in on 31 Jan

10 years ago

@jlhart- that's strange. Maybe it's just on an odd angle and didn't show up? I am not sure. Bur I agree no sense stressing about it when you don't know anything. Good luck!

User Image

10 years ago

Thx blue, how are you?

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo