Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 2!

View Full Post

Hello my lovelies! We need a new thread because the old one is huge. Let's stay together and keep our little unit going!

443 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

371 - 380 of 443 Replies | Last Page

@afmedic: Glad I could help out :) Wow, I guess its good they are testing your for diabetes. I forget, did you have it with your first pregnancy? Good to hear of someone that was dilated a bit well before their due date. I was worried for a while but my contractions - braxton hicks have really slowed down today so I am not so worried. I think being super sedintary has helped.

User Image

10 years ago

Afmedic--I wouldn't be concerned because you're absolutely right, every pregnancy is different. Are you feeling pregnant?

SMH--you've been so busy lately. I'm looking forward to your upcoming break. Hopefully you have at least a week of nothing before the baby arrives.

Jada--so, when do you plan to start testing?

10 years ago

@afmedic109- Yes, you are right. I guess I could always cancel later. I hope you have a good weekend with the inlaws.

@ So_much_hope - Haha I thought maybe the same thing. So I did test a few days ago. Especially since I am still experiencing nausea and heartburn. However, it was negative.

Haha yeah, that mucus plug is a tricky one. I went into labor a couple days after I lost mine (38 weeks). At the same time I had women tell me they lost theirs at 20 something weeks and went on to have term babies.

@jlhart- Thank-you. I hope you have a great day!

CD 7 or so here. Not much going on. Going to clean the house as I am working all weekend and like to eat and go to bed after a shift. haha

User Image

10 years ago

blue--I hope you have a good day!

10 years ago

@law: I too hope I get at least a week, or a couple days even of nothing before the baby comes. Keeping my fingers crossed! How are you? I hope you are feeling better and getting some sleep.

@blue: I too like the idea of you making an appointment then cancelling if you need/want to :) The mucus plug is tricky I guess. I always thought it was a sure fire sign that the baby was making her way out... Good to know that is not the case though. 36 weeks is too early. I want her to stay put until 39 or even 40 weeks. I'm not ready for her to be out and about yet! I hope you have a good day cleaning the house!

@everyone else: I hope you all are having a great week!

User Image

10 years ago

Good morning all!

AFMed, at this point I am learning that I can only do what I can and do my best to influence positive changes in people...hopefully he will come around. How are you feeling today? Have fun this weekend!

SMH, hoping today is a bit smoother for you!

Law, wellllll seeing as the majority of the feedback you ladies gave me shows that draw at possible 7dpo that would/should have AF showing tomorrow or Saturday as I am CD27 today. Perhaps this is a 28 day cycle this time?? I may test on Sunday if she doesn't show...how are you feeling? Getting any better sleep?

Blue, thanks! I am trying to make the most of it...ready for the weekend though...lol.

Luv, how are you?

Cam, hope life is treating you well!

AFM, kinda feeling achy in my back and my breasts have stopped hurting...so AF just may be on her way in...

10 years ago

@JLHart: Hey Girlie! Thanks, but my day is even more of a cluster today :-/ I have a big estimate due on Monday so I may even have to work this weekend... I hope AF stays away and you get your bfp on Sunday! We need another BFP!!

User Image

10 years ago

Smh/jada--I got the worst sleep last night. Went to sleep at 8:30 and woke up at 9:30 then stayed awake till past midnight, woke up at 2:30 and stayed awake till 4, then slept till 5:30. Fun right? Not. So third day with minimal sleep and it's wearing on me to be honest.

10 years ago

SMH, that doesn't sound fun at all :( I hope she does too!! I will keep y'all posted though either way.

Law, ohhhhhhhhh that's terrible...I am sorry to hear that :(

All is well this way, the dh and I met up to go over the framing of the new house...had to make some compromises, but it was worth being in the cold for 45 minutes and making my nose look like Rudolf...lol. Now back at work eating some leftover vegeterian tortilla soup :) and my heater is on BLAST!

10 years ago

Law - I dunno really. With my daughter I really felt prego. I have some symptoms but not like with her. I am really tired, constipated and occasionally nauseas. So sorry about the lack of sleep=0(

Blue- Thank you,, I actually really like my DH father and step mother, now his mother is another thing. That women really belongs in a looney bin.

Jada- I hope so too, this week was kinda nice because he took leave, so I was able to get my grounding in the clinic.
I hope AF is not on her way...I hope instead a BFP is.

Where are all the other ladies?? I hope you guys are doing well, thinking of you all!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo