Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 2!

View Full Post

Hello my lovelies! We need a new thread because the old one is huge. Let's stay together and keep our little unit going!

443 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

411 - 420 of 443 Replies | Last Page

AFmedic: thanks much girlie! I really do hope so :-)

10 years ago

Thx AFMed!

10 years ago

JLH sorry about AF :( I definitely think your DH should do the SA! It's an enlightening experience. Plus it gives them a taste of our medicine. For the IUIs he used to complain about doing it but I said "I need to have things shoved up my nether-regions and all YOU have to do is enjoy yourself for 10 minutes!" That shut him up :-P

janise definitely just get it over with! It's a simple blood test for all those things! Very easy :) Don't be scared, I mean if it's bad news you'll want to know immediately so it can be fixed right??

afmedic I am knocking on wood and praying that your previous pregnancy experience doesn't repeat itself! They say second time's a charm ;)

AFM CD 6 and still spotting a bit. Jeez louise. I did manage to sleep over 11 hours last night which is amazing for once. I guess I really needed it. No plans for this weekend whatsoever, except The Walking Dead returns! Yay! Anyone doing anything fun?

10 years ago • Post starter

Luv--I don't think I have it. The symptoms don't sound like me. Any who...how are you? Is the clomid causing any symptoms? Still losing rapidly?

My appt yesterday wasn't really much and I didn't make it to the lab for my blood draw but I did get my order for my anatomy scan at 18 weeks...so just about 3 weeks from now. I'm incredibly excited!! I think I'll announce the pregnancy after that.

10 years ago

lawbride I am glad you don't have RLS, it is very annoying ;) But I do hope you figure out the itchiness! Yay for the anatomy scan! That is coming up so fast. Wow. The Clomid is being much kinder to me this month although usually the emotional rollercoaster begins on the last day of it, which is tomorrow. Still losing weight although last month wasn't as good, which makes me believe that the Clomid actually does play a role. Maybe it stimulates the thyroid or something. I have gone from 199 to 171 so I am happy. :)

luv--I don't think that it could be due to clomid--at least that's not how it worked in my body. Maybe you're just a lucky duck ;) That's fantastic--28 pounds is certainly noticeable and significant. Hopefully the yucky side effects stay away the entire time. When are you estimated to O this cycle?

10 years ago

lawbride I spoke too soon, I am crabby right now LOL ;) Yes I am really not sure what the deal is with the Clomid weight loss but I'll take it. It's nice because DH and I are going to a resort in a couple weeks that has an indoor waterpark, and I tried on my swimsuit and I finally look good in it. Phew. I REALLY looked bad for a while there! Hoping to O on Mon/Tues of next week (not this week) :)

Hey ladies! Not much going on today. CD3...fjghting a headache all day. I am cutting coffee ouf of my diet starting today...hard.

Hope everybody had a good day!

Luv: hope your mood improves soon.

10 years ago

janise sorry about your headache :( As someone who has quit caffeine several times over the years, it's tough for headaches because caffeine is a cure for headaches (it's the main ingredient in Excedrin). If you drink more water it should help a bit, otherwise just take non-Excedrin pain meds and hopefully you'll be done with the withdrawal in a few weeks :(

Luv: thanks. Never thought of drinking more water. Will have a glass now and keep some by the bed. The pain's not so bad now but its still there.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo