Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 2!

View Full Post

Hello my lovelies! We need a new thread because the old one is huge. Let's stay together and keep our little unit going!

443 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

421 - 430 of 443 Replies | Last Page

janise--maybe you could have tea for a while to help alleviate the withdrawal symptoms a bit. I know it's tough but it should only be bad for a few days.

Luv--that sounds like so much fun. When are you going there? I would be HORRIFIED to wear a bikini right about now...HORRIFIED. lol. Good thing its in the 20s here and not a swimsuit in sight. haha.

10 years ago

janise glad your headache is doing a bit better! :)

lawbride two weeks, and it is NOT a bikini LOL. Even when I am really fit I feel ridiculous in a bikini nowadays. I think hitting 30 made me more modest.

10 years ago • Post starter

Luv--I've always been more modest than most. I think I'll be transitioning to 1 pieces from here on out. lol. YAY....2 weeks isn't long at all.

10 years ago

Luv- Glad you got some sleep. Wooohooo For Walking dead and the weight loss!!! Sorry you are still spotting though.

Janise- Sorry you have a headache. Caffeine withdrawals are horrible. A Trick I have always used for a head is 1gm of Tylenol, 25mg Benadryl and then something like Zofran. It always works wonders for me.

Law-I'm with you on the swimsuit, LOL. I am so excited for your anatomy scan!!!

AFM-in laws left this morning so now it is time to relax. Hubby is sick with a cold. Which is going to make for a long day, he is so miserable when he is sick. I tell him all the time he is such a baby when he is even the littlest sick...LOL

10 years ago

lawbride yeah bikinis are just SO skimpy to wear in public aren't they?? I don't care if you have the best body on the planet, it's basically like being in your underwear in public. Not super cute ;) One pieces are better, or tankinis because they're easier to go to the bathroom in :-P

afmedic glad your inlaws are gone but yuck to DH being sick! Men are helpless, I swear. Make him drink water and shut up hahaha ;) I am not spotting anymore thank goodness!

Well, CD 7 and as I expected, my last Clomid day has been emotionally exhausting. Really moody earlier. Feeling totally useless between being underemployed, not getting pregnant, and not feeling motivated to do much of anything. Maybe I'm getting depressed about all this. I'm really just sick to death of TTC but I can't give up.

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi all, hope each of you are doing well.

Luv, hang in there...I do understand that feeling but believe it will happen! Glad the witch is gone for you...she is slightly kicking my butt:(

AFM, glad you had. Good time with the in laws, sorry to hear about DH.

Law and Jan, how's it going?

SMH, hope you're getting some rest and didn't have to work this weekend.,

Cam, how are you?

Amag, hope all is well.

Blue, what's happening?!

AFM, today is my CD1 and my flow is pretty heavy...cramping a bit and really just want to lay back down. Basically been in bed all day, got up to vacuum and dust and change our sheets, as I try to do so on Sundays. About to get cleaned up, comfy, and back in bed! My DH is being a trooper and we are going to do his collection tomorrow! That's the plan....so still glad to be getting. Step closer to having our dream realized ;)

10 years ago

Hey Jada I'm ok at work as usual then I have homework when I get off two tests tomorrow lol. Super busy! Sorry about afi hope it flies by. I'm on cd 6 af is gone bye bye. We will see what this cycle has to offer lol. I hope everyone is doing ok smooches!

User Image

10 years ago

Cam,

Hey lady!! Yes busy as ever, but so much falling into place for you. Are you having to pack the house too?!

10 years ago

Heck no Jada dh does it ALL by himself lol.I'm a lady no lifting!

User Image

10 years ago

I can only reply as far back as whats on this page. And for that I apologize.

@luvtowalkfast- Congrats on the weight loss! I wish I was able to lose weight. haha And I hope you have fun at the resort. That sounds fun! I am sorry to hear you are feeling down. :(

@janise - Good luck cutting out coffee! I always wished I could drink coffee. ha

@JLHart22 - Not much. I have just been working a lot. Good luck with the collection today. Is that something you wish someone luck on? haha

@Camasia- Good luck on your tests today!!

I've been busy working. Got my 36 hours in this weekend. Work was a little wild yesterday got back handed in the mouth by a confused patient. I have been feeling so dizzy/light headed and nauseous for the past week or so. CD 10 or something? I am not positive.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo