Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 2!

View Full Post

Hello my lovelies! We need a new thread because the old one is huge. Let's stay together and keep our little unit going!

443 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 443 Replies | Last Page

1stTTC good idea to wait the extra week! 15 weeks is pretty early to see gender but hey it might work out for ya!

amag I just see an OBGYN, the nearest RE is over an hour away. I think it'll be our month too! I don't mind that DH can't come with, he isn't particularly helpful anyway :-P I think he feels helpless when I'm in pain. I should have a friend with me when I deliver a baby haha!

10 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies sitting in bed trying to study which can be very hard. Lol anyways 1stttc I hope you get the gender on the first try! Luv I pray your IUI is a success <3. Smh your time is coming soon. This year is flying. Where's Nico? Jada I pray that your hsg blow out your tubes and you get preggers asap! Afm I would have responded the same way, your time is coming. Amag I smell a BFP soon! Blue and Luv get to baby dancing!!! Law are you poking out yet I just love belly photos I'm always torturing myself and looking at those pics on cdmp.
Ok I hope I got everyone!

User Image

10 years ago

luv: yeah my Dh hates to see my in pain as well so i dont count on him being in the room when i deliver.. i dunno it may change but im afraid he may passout....lol That sucks that the RE is so far away!! hope everything goes smoothly for you!! Get to BD right after your iui too...lol! My DH was hesitant about BD that night cause the Dr said i had two possible three follicle...lol DH was about to pass out at the thought it could happen with twins or triplets!! YIKES...lol oh well i made him suck it up though...lol

Cam: good luck with the studying... i am sure glad i am over and done with that...lol

10 years ago

Thanks so much ladies!!

Well, this IUI was WAY worse than the previous ones. I mean, the actual IUI part was fine, they did have the use the tenaculum but it wasn't as bad as before. But right afterward I felt extremely crappy! Started with serious uterine cramps, then I felt light-headed and my hands started shaking (along with my whole body eventually) and my tongue swelled up and my eye started twitching. It was pretty scary. They gave me Benadryl and I had to lay there for an extra half hour. I am fine now but good friggin' god that was traumatizing.

Weirdest part: one of the nurses said, while I was still super shaky, "you probably don't want to do THIS again." Like I have some kind of choice in the matter. I said "I have to." She was like "oh yeah," but it was a weird thing to say. This is not optional and it SUCKS. Now I have to worry about having insane reactions to the procedure?? I think they may have put the catheter even farther back this time and that's why it went that way.

Wish I could take it easy tonight but I have to teach a fitness class. At least I don't have to participate in the class, just lay out the workout.

luv--sorry your experience was not great after the IUI. I pray this is the last one! So, what's on the agenda for your class tonight?

Cam--nope, not poking out yet...well, I am today because I ate like a little oinker but that should be gone in a couple days.

1st--that's so cool. I won't know until 16 weeks--and that's only because we're going to go somewhere and pay. I have an appt at 14w4days but I'm sure my OB won't even look. So, I hope you're able to know soon!

amag--sounds like a fun time! I hope the company and the excitement of the game help pass the time a bit!

10 years ago

Luv: have you had any reactions before? I had read so where that when there are high amounts of prostaglandins in the uterus from the specimen you can experience more abnormal cramping, nausea, chills, and diarrhea. I'm wondering if that had anything to do with it. I really don't know but that is strange. I dont know how you kept yourself from slugging that nurse... did she think you were going through the procedure again just for fun? I mean really what an awful comment. Sorry about the bad experience. I feel bad knowing you have such awful luck and the only thing i had was some mild cramping which my dr said was probrobly more due to ovulation than the iui itself. Really Hope you feel better and you were able to get everything set for your class. Now on to the tww...yippeee!lol

10 years ago

lawbride thanks hun! I'm just glad it's over with this month. Yuck. How's your paper coming along?

amag you are such a dear :) No I have never reacted that way to anything before! I'm not allergic to anything (as far as I know) and even the previous IUIs and the HSG didn't cause me to start shaking and my tongue to swell. My speech was all messed up as a result. Crazy! I am so glad though that your IUI went smoothly, and I really hope it works for you because the weeks-long hormone ride of IVF is probably a lot less fun than 20 minutes of physical reactions. Can't wait for us to have our October babies! :)

Good morning to all the other gals too! :)

My temp went up today so I think I probably ovulated last night! Finally feeling a teeny bit warmer. Gonna see if we can BD sometime today just to make sure we catch it and do everything we can. If not I won't be upset.

Luv--the paper isn't coming along but thanks for asking. I hope you're able to BD today!

10 years ago

Good morning ladies hope everyone s doing well this fine cold winter day...lol
Nothing new going on here just going to sit back and enjoy my long weekend. Have to work today at the salon for a few hours today then just hanging out with dh until tomorrow when I'll be busy cleaning and cooking for our company coming over for the game then dh has an appointment with the ent on Monday for his minears disease hope we can get more info on what to do to help when he has his attacks anyone else have any plans this weekend

10 years ago

Ugh! I am so far behind!!! I will go back one page and start replying :)

@cam: I love that you are already using your Spanish!! And that you are getting in on with your dh just for fun. My dh and I lost the just for fun bding while ttc. Yep, my time is coming... 6.5 weeks left. Yikes!

@JLHart: Yay for a 4 day weekend! So happy you are moving forward too!!!

@blue: Yay for the +opk! Did your temp rise yet? How was dancing? Sounds like an awesome time!

@amag: The massage and facial sound great!! I hope you do treat yourself soooooon! You deserve it! Don't worry about become a symptom spotter. We fully expect it!! Hehehehe!! And I want to hear all about it! Every single symptom!! OMG! your food lineup sounds amazing for the game tomorrow! Will you watch the Hawks game after? I don't know if I could enjoy the game with the rival teams fans there with me, lol. I hope your dh's appointment goes well. Fx for that.

@1stTTC: Glad your pregnancy is going great!! Can't wait to hear if you have a boy or a girl!!

@luv: Woohoo for positive opk. Sorry you can't get the iui when you want it but I think earlier is better with you since you O so quickly. :) I have a good feeling for you!! And love that you O'd early in your cycle considering its non medicated!! Just read your iui post. OMG! That sounds crazy scary. I am so sorry you had that reaction. And I am sorry you couldn't relax all night. Girl you are going through the ringer. Hugs to you! Like amag said, hopefully this is your last iui and last tww!!!!!!

AFM: Dinner last night was awesome. For those of you who are football fans you'll like this. Troy Aikmen - Old Dallas Cowboys Quarterback was there and my friend and I got our photo with him!!! He was super nice :) The photo of me isn't amazing but then again people won't be looking at me. Lol!!Dinner was great too and I loved playing with my new camera. The cake was everything I dreamed of and more though they put raspberry sauce on it and I don't like raspberries.. My new camera takes great pictures - I can't wait to learn it even more. As far as plans... I have my baby shower today but there won't be too many people there as one of my coworkers passed away and his celebration of life so a few of the guests will be there instead. I beileve they'll come to my second shower, but I'll still miss them today. I also wish I could go to the celebration today but am so happy to be having my baby shower all the same. Then tomorrow will be all about football. :)

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo