Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 2!

View Full Post

Hello my lovelies! We need a new thread because the old one is huge. Let's stay together and keep our little unit going!

443 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 443 Replies | Last Page

Thanks for all the luck ladies. It was tough but I got through it. I used every minute and went over by 8. Oops. I just hope I passed. I think I will.

1st--I have good and bad days but more good than bad so I can't complain. How are you?

Luv- wow, that's incredible. 22 pounds in 3 months is soooo fast. Way to go.

Blue --thanks girl. How are you?

Smh--hey toots! So does your husband get to go to that dinner?

10 years ago

Smh: unfortunately my dhs work is not so understanding of him taking time off for us to go through treatment so most if my appointments will be solo visits for me unless I need someone in which if he can he will or my mother will come with me. He has to drop his specimen off by 7:15 am then he will scoot to work I am going to work for 8 to help get them situated for the morning then leaving to go for my appt at 9.. I have to swing by the lab to grab his sample first but its all in the same building so no biggie. By the time everything is done and I rest for awhile after I'll go back to work to cover lunches and the afternoon. The only reason I'm even going is because my work is so great about me taking time off when needed no questions I don't want to take advantage of them when we are still really busy at work.

Luv: great job on the weight loss that is amazing. I wish I was more motivated to stay fit. I dont really have much to lose but am sooo out of shape from where I was a few years ago.

Blue:good luck with the snowman. Hopefully the storm won't be to bad

Cam;: good for you too..hope your weightloss continues too...

10 years ago

@law: I am sure you passed :) And yes, my husband gets to come with me to dinner on Friday! It should be a ton of fun. I am going to wear the same dress I wore last weekend. I will be a tad over dressed but oh well. I am also going to take my new camera and grab some photos!

@amag: That sucks your dh won't be able to go with you, but I am so happy your mom will be able to if you want her there. You are an awesome employee to go in after your appointment. Just make sure you take your time and don't rush the resting part. Not that this is the reason but when I got pg I layed with my butt up in the air for a couple hours.. I became enthrawled with a Goldrush marathon and kind of lost track of time. Lol. We actually moved a tv into the bedroom so I could watch tv while marinating. lol. I can't wait to hear all about it tomorrow!

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks for the new thread Luv

I gotta catch up on all the stuff on the previous thread.

Amag- Will be thinking of you tomorrow.

Cam- I love pits!!

Jada- glad the apt went well

1st- How are you feeling??

AFM- Even though my temp jumped this morning I actually think I Oed today just early in the morning. Reason being is last night before bed my OPK was barley positive if that makes sense. I looked like it was as dark as the control line, but could be interpreted either way, well this morning I took one and it was Blazing positive, darker then the control line and just now it is back to barley positive. So Bding tonight for sure.

10 years ago

LADIES!!!!

Hi :) I made the jump...I have been trying to read and catch up since 0800 this morning. Work is truly crazy due to the MSG leaving us high and dry. Trying to stay positive, but uggggggggggggh!! OK..got that out!

Luv, thanks for keeping us togetha!! sixty-niners...hilarious. I must say thanks for sharing your stories with us, now with my plan in place and even going into the doc yesterday I felt so prepared! Congrats on your weightloss!!

Amag, I am sooo excited for you!!! You and Luv can start us off right :) I bet my hubby would love to give me a shot! Ha..

Law, glad you made it through the test, betcha did great! How are you feeling physically?

LJT, Happy you are still here with us!

1st, how are you feeling?

SMH, hey hun! Sorry to hear about the nightmare...how was your day? How is Rella?

Cam, awesome job on the weightloss and the change of lifestyle! Congrats on the pup :) I completely understand the faith aspect and Him knowing what we need and when we need it. It will happen! Have fun in class tonight chica ;0

Blue, have fun with the snowman...lol. Can't remember but were you able to get it in? Hope so and around your O!

AFMed...sure you will be here soon, hoping your LO is better and you are doing well.

Holly, where you at??

Jan, hi!!!!!!!!! Welcome back happy to see you!!

Mamak...how are things?

Ok...sorry if I missed anyone!!

AFM...soooooooo I had been excited about going to the new OB and then when I got there I got nervous...LOL. I think I just wasn't sure what to expect and wondered if I would get any answers and/or directions...Well I did!! And with the help of you ladies I knew at least a bit of what she was talking about when she started to lay it all out :) So...due to my myomectomy in 2009 I could have scarring...pisses me off bc my doctor who performed the procedure never tested or said anything about it, he just always looked at my fibroids. With that said...MONDAY I will be having an HSG! They took some blood yesterday as well and on CD22-23 I will go in for the serum progestrone draw. If we don't get pregnant this month the hubs will do a SA next month and we will see where we are then. He will be able to do it at home and I will be able to take it in, but I am really feeling like from what you all have shared with the HSG, along with the Doc, maybe that will help us out?? I am really excited either way, moreso if we have a baby, but to at least get closer to understanding what's going on. Thank you allll so much for everything!!

10 years ago

Smh--what kind of camera is it? I want a really nice one. After I take the bar im getting one.

Jada--im okay . Thanks for asking. What a great appt. Im so happy your new doctor is do great! Hopefully the hsg does the trick!

Afmedic-i hope you catch that eggie.

10 years ago

Jada: sounds like a very good place to start and you might have a perfecr dr. I think when it comes to fertility the more aggressive you can be the better I wish I had pushed a little harder earlier then maybe my dr would have given me the refferal to the re I see now sooner. Good luck and I hope the hsg will be able to get you pg right away. For me that didn't happen but I have read some great stories where women have tried for years finally got medical help and had an hsg and got pregnant within the next couple cycles hope this is the case for you as well.

Smh: I wish he could be there more to but im not going to let his work stop us...my dr said they will have me lay and relax in the ivf suite for about 20 to 30 min after any more than that isn't going to improve my chances but said not to do anything to strenuous for a couple hours st least before going back to normal activity if I could I would go home but we are still busy at work and short handed do I'm going to go in just really to answer phones and make appointments to lessen the load. Figured the least I can do with how great my work has been with everything for me so far

10 years ago

Thx Law and Amag!

Can't wait to hear about your appointment a Amag!!!

Law, glad you survived the test and you are doing well :)

10 years ago

Luv: Thanks for keeping the thread going. This group feels like my very close friends.

Cam & Luv: congratulations on your weight loss. What's great is that you guys didn't go on any crazy diets or over-the-top exercise program. Love it!!

Amag: So excited for you! Sorry about the situation with the Hubs job. Sucks...

Jada: Seems you have finally found a doctor who will pay keen attention to what's going on with you. Sweeeet!

SMH: How are you? Anticipation's building isn't it?

1st, Blue, afmedic, Law: Good to see you guys!

Have a WONDERFUL day everybody!!

10 years ago

@law: Its a Nikon D5700. We bought it in a bundle at Costco. Cost a lot so I hope its good.

@Amag: Good luck today!!! Actually I think you've already had it based on the time difference. Can't wait to hear all about it. Thinking of you!!

@janise: Yep, anticipation and FEAR! Hope you have a wonderful day too!!!

@JLHart: Sounds like you have an AWESOME doctor and and and AWESOME plan in place. So Happy for you!

@luv: How are the opks looking?

AFM: Work work work work wrok.......

User Image

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo