Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 2!

View Full Post

Hello my lovelies! We need a new thread because the old one is huge. Let's stay together and keep our little unit going!

443 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

441 - 443 of 443 Replies

@cam: Yay for getting your tests done and over with but I am so sorry you feel so overwhelmed still :( And also sorry for your head cold! You can't catch a break! :(

@afmedic: Sorry you are feeling blah - but we all know its for a good reason ;) Did you decide to get your repeat beta done? Haha! I am translucent too!! (and Irish!) I would fit in well on the Twilight Series! Except for the unhumanly good looks and super fast running, lol. Sounds like this may not be my last week of work. I met with my boss yesterday and he kept saying things like, "by next Tuesday I need you to...." So we'll see... My husband doesn't get why I don't want to work up until the moment I go into labor. Men....

User Image

10 years ago

I will go back as far as I can, hope I don't miss anyone...

Cam glad your tests went okay! Sorry you are sick though :( Ugh!

bluerose I am sorry you don't feel well :( Hope you get better soon! That doesn't sound fun at all.

SMH your boss better not be trying to pull some kind of switcheroo! You deserve for this to be your last week!

JLH sorry you're feeling down :( I feel ya. We try to be optimistic but it's impossible to be perky and upbeat all the time. Don't let your mom's feelings affect you too much, she probably just meant that she wants you to be happy :)

lawbride I hope you are feeling less lethargic...sleep would help, if the sleep gods would be kind to you!

janise heya girl, glad AF is on the outs for you, and geez I hope your headache goes away! Hang in there and gut it out, it's worth it to not depend on caffeine :)

afmedic yikes you are feeling blah too? I think it's an epidemic around here! Hope you are better now!

AFM CD 9 and nothing happening, yesterday I got a lot of cleaning done though. Still feeling pretty meh. I think it'll just be a bad week.

10 years ago • Post starter

New thread! This one has surpassed 20 pages.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=47784

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo