Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 2!

View Full Post

Hello my lovelies! We need a new thread because the old one is huge. Let's stay together and keep our little unit going!

443 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 443 Replies | Last Page

SMH--why two showers? Sorry about your coworker. Was it unexpected? Let us know what you get! That's so exciting. I don't think I'll have more than 10 people at my shower. Kind of depressing but I guess that's what I get for moving around all the time.

10 years ago

@law: It wasn't expected at all. Last Saturday he was out sailing on Lake Washington and somehow fell overboard. It was a horrible windy rainy day and by the time his friends pulled the sails down and turned the boat around he was no where to be found. They have not recovered his body yet. It is so so very sad.

I am having two showers because there are too many people - mainly my family. The first shower (today) was supposed to be for Jeff's side of the family, friends, and coworkers. The second shower was supposed to be for my side of the family. But due to the celebration of life gathering and other conflicts some of my coworkers will be at the second shower.

10 people is perfect for a shower! Not too many people to where you miss talking to everyone. There is also enough time to open gifts and play games. :)

User Image

10 years ago

SMH--I might decide just to not have one at all so that I don't spiral into a depression about it. Wow, that is incredibly sad...really sad. I can't even imagine that kind of tragedy. Does he have a wife/kids? In any case, I hope his family and those who love him make it through this hard time.

10 years ago

@law: A shower, no matter how small is nothing to get depressed about!!! It's about your baby and if people want to celebrate you and your baby that is a beautiful thing!! :) He has a wife and 2 college age kids. I know his wife is doing fine - she is the strongest women I know.. Too strong really. I am not sure about his kids though. I met his daughter a couple years ago and she is a real sweet heart. I wish I could be there for her today.

User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies,

SMH, have fun today!! Sorry to hear about your co-worker though...

Law, good luck on that paper!

Amag, your menu does sound great! Wanna share the buffalo chicken dip?? ;)

Luv, praying so hard this is your month!! Amag and you then the rest of us! It seems we go in waves...lol...

Cam, hey!! Hope your sexy time went well :) I'm hoping to get answers and from the sounds of it the hsg just may do that!

AFM, home and in bed...lol. Me and the hubs have been chillin and enjoying each other...lol. I just really need a day to do nothing and I think today is that day! Hope you all have a great Saturday ;)

10 years ago

Double post...sorry :)

10 years ago

Smh: yes it will be a day of football the first game pat vs broncos is the one we will all be interested to see but we will watch both to see who the superbowl will be we may end up ordering pizza too depending on how many actually show and stay for both games so we will see. Have fun at your shower today. So sad to hear about your coworker. That's awful. I know you are probrobly sad at the moment but try not to let it eclipse your special day. You deserve to have a great time.

Law: I agree having a small shower would be great. But then both dh and I come from such large families and have been fortunate enough to make a lot of great friends but we have lived here our entire lives . I am dreading the planning for a shower with sooo many people. I think you deserve to celebrate your baby with those you do have. So enjoy it and try not to get depressed you are such a special person who has worked too hard to not be able to enjoy all that is great in your life right now...!

Jada;: I will definately share the recipe but I gotta wait till I'm home then I'll post it..lol I'm using my tablet right now at work waiting for my next client to come in and I don't know it by heart..lol it is soo good

10 years ago

amag--thank you!You have a great perspective. Are you excited for tomorrow's festivities?

SMH-- I hope that your shower is all that you envisioned it to be! :)

Jada--enjoy your time with DH just relaxing. You deserve it!

10 years ago

Hey girls! Hope everything is going great! Sorry I just now got on, I'm just hoping on here to give my best wishes to you all. I'll try and get on sometime soon and catch up! I'll need a note book to keep up!
afm- U/S is in 3 days. looking forward to it. :)

10 years ago

Law: I am excited. We don't often have people over. Its hard all my friends and family have children and as of now we are a child free home so we tend to be the ones to go everywhere so people don't have to worry about lugging their kids and toys for them everywhere. So its a nice change for once.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo