Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 2!

View Full Post

Hello my lovelies! We need a new thread because the old one is huge. Let's stay together and keep our little unit going!

443 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 443 Replies | Last Page

Buenas noches chicas! ¿Que tal? Cd 6 for me I'm just waiting for that time but we've started bding because we want to. We bringing sexy back and enjoying each other imma buy some new lingerie to spice things up lol. I hope everyone is having a great evening! Smooches

User Image

10 years ago

Morning ladies,

Hope all is well!

Law, no big plans this weekend,nits a four day weekend for me but I'm going into the office this afternoon for a bit. Really need to clean house, do school work, and prepare my mind for Monday. I'm excited and a little nervous. How about you? And yesssss much for you to do but it's going to be well worth it AND you will do it amazingly :)

Cam, GET IT GIRL!!! That's fun enjoy your time! We are again cycle buddies and girl my hubby has been making up for our lost time too...lol no complaints here ;)

Amag, soooo happy to hear it went well! Can't wait to hear you got you bfp!!

AFMed, I'm so sorry you had to go through that...and yes we all have those moments. How are you now? Glad your LO is better...even if grouchy. Thanks for the thoughts!!

1st, thanks! Glad you are feeling well too!

Blue, hey lady, how's it going? How was time with your LO?

SMH, have fun tonight!!

AFM, I'm doing ok. A off from work, so going to get an hour and a half massage and run a few other errands...then to the office for a bit. So much on my plate with work, so trying to balance it all. TTC wise I'm feeling pretty good. CD7 today, going in on CD10 for the HSG....just happy to be reLly moving forward!

10 years ago

@lawbride- Ah yes, we played lots of games. He's has an attention span of about 10 minutes. So he keeps me on my toes! Haha

@1stTTCMommy- thanks! I hope all is well with you!

@amang - glad everything with the iui went well. Hoping it works for you!

@afmedic- aww I am sorry you had such a hard time at dinner. It is completely understandable, though! I am quite upset every time somone announces a pregnancy.

@camasia- nice! Some new lingerie sounds fun!!

@jlhart- it was a pretty good day. He even wanted to clean the house at one point. Haha hope the hsg goes well!

Opks were for sure positive yesterday. Temp isnt up yet. After the man stopped laughing about the name we even tried some preseed haha. I think I am going out dancing tonight with some friends at a social. I am welcoming all the distractions and stress relievers!

User Image

10 years ago

Jada: thanks im really hoping soo too. Glad things are moving forward for you!! dont stress about the hsg. its is a very quick procedure even if there is a little discomfort it is over in minutes if not seconds...hopefully this will clear you right out and allow you to get your bfp quickly!! i am soo jelaous i need a massage soo bad. it sucks !! I am a massage therapist as well so i do them all the time but never get one...ugh!! im going to do that soon myself there is a great place here where if i get an hour massage and an hour facial together they discount them both so its only $80. i think i need to call and get myself in...asap...lol

Cam: hey chica!! My dh and i had to stop over thinking things at times and do exactly that. I always find it fun to spice it up once and awhile and do things not because we have to but just because we want too!!! and after reading some of the books i have gotten into we have made it even more fun!! lol

AFM: 1dpo 13 days to go until testing...lol oh boy!!my boobs are definately starting with the after O throbbing. Nothing too painful just letting me know they are there..lol i am sorry if i become a symptom spotting maniac over the next few weeks but i just want this soo bad. If i get carried away please tell me to stop...lol!! How are all you lovely ladies doing this morning..? Getting ready for games this weekend Dh and i are having a few friends over to watch the games. One of our good friends and his wife that will be here will make it interesting they are broncos fans!!ugh!! going to make some buffalo chicked dip, have salsa and chips as well as wings, pulled pork, and meatballs! we are pregaming before the BIG GAME!!

10 years ago

bluerose: sorry i missed you!! Yeah for positive OPK's!! Have fun out dancing.. i know i love to go out dancing but its soo hard here. No where close by that i would feel safe going to all the good places i like are about an hour away!! Plus none of my girlfriends really go out anymore... they are all in mommy mode as i call it....lol Have fun!!!

10 years ago

@Amag: That's great that everything went so well!!! FX'd for you!! Hope the 2ww doesn't drag by!! :))

@Afmedic: So sorry about all that! But your time is coming!! Yay for O!! FX'd for you!!!

@Law: Next appointment is Jan. 24th... We may find out the gender then :)

@ Everyone: Hope you are all doing well!!!! :)

AFM: Back to the work thing now!! Ugh!! But yay, it's Friday!! :)

10 years ago

amag glad the IUI went well!! Yaaaay! :)

afmedic so sorry about your emotions yesterday :( It's definitely part hormones but honestly it's just such a stressful time. No wonder you got upset. I would have freaked out! I hope you are feeling better today, HUGS!!!

Cam wooo for lingerie! Get your freak on! ;)

JLH can't wait for your HSG! Just make sure you follow doc's orders and take painkillers beforehand!

bluerose I'll bet today is O day! Huzzah!!! Dancing sounds super fun. I am jealous :)

1stTTC hope you find out the gender that early!!

lawbride heya girly!

AFM CD 15 and had a positive OPK today (or as close as I get before I O, honestly) so I called the doc to see about IUI tomorrow. Turns out they can't promise a doc will be there and I need a doc there to use the tenaculum. So I have to go in this afternoon. Peachy. Fortunately my DH can take off work for a little bit but not long enough to come with me (which is fine). Hopefully I will O early like I always do and it won't matter but it is annoying that the doctor on call won't bother coming in for me unless there's a woman there in labor.

10 years ago • Post starter

@Luv: Thanks.. :) There is actually place near where I live where you can pay to find out the gender at 14 weeks.... We decided not to do that and just wait for our doctors appointment since it's only a week away.. I will be 15 by the time we go to the doctor next week. And yay for your positive opk!!!!! And if you O early, like you said you usually do, that will be great!!!! So excited for you this month! FX'd!!!!!! :)

10 years ago

Luv: that does suck. do you see your regular OB or and RE i forgot!! i know my dr's office always has someone at the ivf center for patients needing iui or ivf procedures done on the drop of hat... that sucks that the on call dr wont go in but hopefully you will O early like normal and it will all work out. what time are you going in. it sucks that DH cant be there with you. Mine was unable to go with me for the iui as well due to work but like you said itll all be okay. Hopefully that nasty tennaculum will not be so bad....!! good luck sweetie fx this is our month lets own it!!!

@1st: cant wait to hear about the sex of the baby!! i agree with it only being another week i would wait it out too!!! Good luck so excited for you!!

10 years ago

@Amag: Thanks so much :) And I am very excited for you this month!!!! FX'd!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo