Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 2!

View Full Post

Hello my lovelies! We need a new thread because the old one is huge. Let's stay together and keep our little unit going!

443 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 443 Replies | Last Page

Amag--hopefully you feel better quickly! Only a few days left in the tww right?

10 years ago

@Camasia- I hope life slows down for you soon. One can only push themselves so much. Hoping that your bd on cd13 works for you! It only takes once.

@amag11- Your symptoms sound promising! I am excited for you to test!

@luvtowalkfast- I hope you can take a good poop soon! haha

@lawbride88- With me at 120 lbs people couldn't be certain I was pregnant until 20 something weeks. Before that I am guessing it just looked like bloating/beer belly? I don't know haha. Hold off for as long as you feel comfortable.

Having a bit of a rough day today. Extremely emotional for some reason.

Symptoms so far are, troubles sleeping, sore/tender/tingling/burning boobs and nipples, heart burn on and off, constipation (this has never been a problem EVER in my life haha), frequent urination (I get up about twice a night to pee. So I don't know. I am hoping I am wrong about this feeling of doubt.

User Image

10 years ago

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/When-can-I-expect-a-positive-HPT-if-I-am-pregnant.html

I found that link to be very reassuring, basically it takes all of Fertility Friend's data and has found that only 10% of pregnant charts get a BFP on 10 DPO. 60% have a BFP by the time AF is due. But that still leaves a lot of people who don't get a BFP until AFTER AF is due. In short: we are not out! ;)

SMH heya girly! I will take a lack of pooping if it means a BFP...but it's just being constipated and NOT getting a BFP, like what a waste of time! ;)

amag we have very similar symptoms! Except for your kind of sick feeling, we both have the bad sleep and the CM and the poop trouble :-P FX for both of us, hun! It'd be great to be bump buddies :)

Cam I hope you get some rest soon! You just go go go all the time! ;)

clove how's it going?? How's life with the LO?

bluerose girl honestly I think feeling doubtful is a GOOD sign. It means you are hormonal and feeling generally crabby and ill-at-ease ;) When I had my CP I was 100% sure I was out. I just knew it. Seeing that BFP was a major shock. (and yes I was able to poop today, LMAO thank god)

AFM 10 DPO and I just used the FRER because I was sick of looking at it, of course I got a BFN but I don't really care. BFPs at 10 DPO are so rare I might as well have been hoping to see a unicorn :-P Now I don't even have to think about it for several more days, all I have left in the house is 5 CBE Digitals with Weeks Estimators, which I would never consider attempting before 14 DPO, also I have a bunch of Wondfos that I do not trust anymore after December's debacle.

10 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies,

Glad the time is passing quickly even though the day hasn't been nearly as bad as the last two weeks!

Cam, good to see you! Hope class went well today.

Luv, whoooo hooo....lol! Hope you are feeling better :)

Law, how's the day going?

Blue, really hoping that all of those symptoms mean something bc they sound great!

SMH, how are you? Hoping work isn't too bad!

MamaK, good to see you too! Sorry about the sleeping or lack there of :(

amag, OMG can't wait for you to test!!

Cloveless, hey there! How's the baby??

AFM, sitting here at work..ready to go. Thinking of leaving at 4, shoot..lol. Have to run to Wal-Mart, blah, but then I get to go home!! Spoke with the doctor's office today, going in Friday to have a serum progesterone level draw...then Tuesday for the ultrasound. I really like my new doc, so staying lifted that regardless of the news a plan will be put into place!

10 years ago

AFMedic...congrats on the BFP!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!

Clove...how are you doing sweetie? How's the handsome little boy of yours?

I hope AFM's BFP is the start of a BFP streak for you ladies!!!! It's been a long dry spell, but I see good things happening in the near future!!!!!

I'm still around here stalking everybody, just being a little short on the words. I don't know what to say really. I have been struggling with doctors the past 2 months about a bump I found on my breast. It went from being a milk duct coming in, to being mastitis, to being a MRSA abscess. I finally got an ultrasound of it today to confirm the abscess and an appointment Friday to hopefully get it drained. I also found out in the past few weeks that my grandma (82) has breast cancer, and has to have surgery to remove the breast. They aren't sure what stage cancer it is until she has surgery and they won't schedule her surgery until she is cleared by her cardiologist. She is refusing chemo and radiation, which I understand, but if she is not cleared for surgery by her cardiologist, then who knows what is going to happen. It's been a rough few weeks. I have been trying to deal by myself mostly, but it's not working out too well. I'm a mess. And all I keep hoping is that my baby girl comes before my grandma has to have surgery because I have this horrible feeling...and want my grandma to meet her great granddaughter. Ugh! Sorry for the ramble ladies.

Congrats again AFMedic!!!!!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

LJT., prayers lifted!

10 years ago

Thank you ladies! I really hope I am the first of many this month.

Blue- Sorry about the BFN, got my fx for you. I hope all the symptoms are a good thing. Sorry about the crazy weather, the weather her has been quite bi polar lately. We are suppose to get some snow tomorrow night.

Law- I will not actually get to see a doc for another 6 weeks, but I talked to one of my providers I use to work with about it and she said seeing as my progesterone has been so good, they don't do it, my 7 dpo check has always been between 21-29. What type of first trimester screening are you getting? I can understand your worry. Honestly I will be a nervous wreck till I get my anatomy scan just because of what I went through with my first.

SMH- My LP has is usually 13 days.

Luv- I hope the Veggies work for you hun. I agree with the wondoff strips, they are good for my addiction, but I don't think I trust them. I did not buy any this past cycle for that reason.

Amag- Those are some good symptoms. I am amazed at your patience with test. I am a POAS addict.

Cam- Once is all you need!! Hope you caught the eggy!

Jada- I am really happy your doc is being so proactive for you!! It helps when you have a doc who makes it a point to be there for you to help!!!

LTJ- My thoughts and prayers are with you!!!!!

10 years ago

afmedic--it's the typical first trimester screening where they do blood work coupled with the nuchal translucency.

LJT--I'm praying for you and your family. I hope things resolve themselves with your grandma.

Luv--I'm sorry about the bfn but the stats are reassuring. I hope you get your BFP this cycle!

10 years ago

Thanks ladies just getting out of anatomy class

User Image

10 years ago

LJT: so sorry you are having all these isssues coming at you especially at this point. You and your grandma are in my prayers.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo