Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 2!

View Full Post

Hello my lovelies! We need a new thread because the old one is huge. Let's stay together and keep our little unit going!

443 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

271 - 280 of 443 Replies | Last Page

Ummmm...is there a new group I am unaware of?? LOL...

10 years ago

Hey gang! Literally NOTHING is happening with me :-P

10 years ago • Post starter

Hey Jada I'm on my way to class, luv same with me...nothing!

User Image

10 years ago

Hope everyones day is going well. I have some bleeding when I wipe. Full blown af expectes tomorrow.

User Image

10 years ago

Hi!!!

Was missing y'all ;) sorry to hear of nothing going on....I'm kinda there with y'all...just ready to keep things moving...

10 years ago

Blue....boo hiss to the witch!

10 years ago

bluerose crap I am sorry :(

10 years ago • Post starter

Blue: sorry about AF showing up.. that sucks!!!

luv: thank you I try hard to be there for my parents. I am extremely close to my mother and my parents are planning on moving down to Tennessee in the next couple years so I try to spend a lot of time with them while I can so I have no regrets later! I agree nothing really going on here with me just waiting. I have a feeling AF will show either tomorrow or Friday so I am really trying to wait until sat. I am for the first time afraid to test.

AFM: Nothing going on here to really report. Things are on a bad streak right now. with DH's truck is starting to fall apart the body on it has wholes and we were planning on getting him a new truck after we get taxes back and pay off a few bills we could swing another car payment if we needed to. however I think his truck has other plans. the fron differential started to go the other day so we are trying to limp that now until at least spring when I can start driving my good car again and he can drive the spare car so we can hold out to get the truck. I am just hoping he can limp the truck a couple months if possible. he only takes it to work and back mostly and its all on back roads no highway or anything so hopefully it will work out. ugh!!! im just fearful that if the iui doesn't work then we will have to hold out on doing the ivf so we can get him a new truck earlier than expected...still kfx but feeling highly doubtful at the moment!!

10 years ago

amag--I hope this is your cycle .sorry about all of the car woes..that must be so frustrating. Only 2 more days until you can test--I'm praying for you.

Luv--any news today?

Blue--so sorry hun. I know how much it sucks to see AF. We're here if you want to vent!

::Waves:: Hi everyone else! Off to class, intellectual property, fun right?

10 years ago

Blue sorry about AF

I am doing good. My lo is doing good, growing like a weed.

User Image" class="img-responsive" alt="User image">

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo