Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 2!

View Full Post

Hello my lovelies! We need a new thread because the old one is huge. Let's stay together and keep our little unit going!

443 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 443 Replies | Last Page

Blue--Maybe some games inside would be fun.

Jada--any weekend plans to look forward to?

10 years ago

@Law: Glad to hear the good days out weigh the bad :) That is always good! :) And I am doing good. :)

@Afmedic: Hey!!! I am doing good! Thanks for asking... And yay for your positive opk!!!! FX'd!!

@Jada: I am feeling good :) Thanks :) I am so excited for you and your family!! Fx'd the HSG does the trick this month!!! :)

@Janise: Good to see you too! :)

@BlueRose: Hope you O soon!!! FX'd!!

@Luv: Yay for O coming up!!! So exciting!!!! :)

10 years ago

ok so the iui this morning went good. and No thank god they didnt need to use the tennaculum. it was actually all very quick. i got to the labe to pick up the sample at just about 9 am and was done by 9:15 hung out for about 20 min afterwards then went back to work. felt fine all day except for a little crampy but the dr said that was normal... we are just going to wait it out to test the two weeks then see what happens. fx this works!!

10 years ago

1st--when is your next appointment?

amag--yay !that's great news! fingers crossed for you! I couldn't help but testing out the trigger and then continuing to test (of course) because I am CRAZY when it comes to PingOAS. Seriously, I can't help myself.

10 years ago

Jada Thank you, my Little one is doing better, she is just in the I don't feel good so I am going to be mean and a pain in the butt phase right now...LOL I am so glad you found an OB who is going to help and that has a plan. I'll me thinking of you on Monday.

Law- I love photography, and since my daughter was born I always have a camera of some sort in my hand. Usually with her its my I phone because its always on hand when she does something I want to capture. You sound so busy and I hope you have some time to breathe in there, but just always remember all this hard work now will pay of in the future

Blue- We did get some in so lets just hope it is enough. I wish I could get a snow day/storm day here LOL. Hope you had a great day with little man and glad the OPK is almost there!

Amag- so Glad things went well for you!! FX!!!

Luv- I am glad O seems to be coming soon!!

AFM- I nearly busted out in tears at my hubby's work tonight while we where having dinner. Another of his co workers wife is prego and she was talking about it at dinner. I am so use to being surrounded by this but for some reason tonight it just hit me. Maybe it is just the hormones from Ovulation. Going to try to stay positive. Though my chart looks like I am 2 dpo, I am calling it 1 because I think I Oed early in the morning vs, the day before. Hoping this will be all of ours month

10 years ago

afmedic--((hugs)) I wish people were a bit more sensitive. I'm sorry you had to go through that tonight. Was it a nice evening otherwise? I'm not complaining--stressed, yes..but I am grateful to have the opportunity to make my family's future brighter and more secure.

10 years ago

Thanks Law, yes it was nice otherwise, I think it bothers me more that it even bothered me to begin with. You know what I mean. Oh I do not think you where complaining at all. It all just shows what a strong ambitious person you are.

10 years ago

afmedic--yeah, i get that but don't be too hard on yourself. it's very difficult to go through the TTC process and it's okay to be bothered by those sorts of comments. I mean it would have gotten to me too!

10 years ago

Law: thank you I'm glad that part is over dh and I were able to get in a bd session tonight too...seeing the dr said she recommended it either tonight or tomorrow am. We will see this tww is going to kill me. Lol. I am usually really good about waiting things out without testing we will see. I'm trying to keep myself really busy over the next couple weeks so....fx I don't cave...lol

Luv: glad everything is progressing for you at what point will you go in for the iui I'm just itching to have someone to go through this with...lol

10 years ago

Afmedic: I completely understand what you mean. I am usually in complete control of my emotions when It comes with ttc however there are times when someone will make an innocent comment no knowing and I feel like I want to fall apart...we all have those moments and I just try to remember it will happen and in the end my journey will all be worth it when I get to
hold my LO one day...keep your head up it will happen.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo