Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 2!

View Full Post

Hello my lovelies! We need a new thread because the old one is huge. Let's stay together and keep our little unit going!

443 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 443 Replies | Last Page

@So_much_hope - I am guessing I am about 7 dpo today.

@JLHart22- Happy Friday! The weekend is very near!

@luvtowalkfast- haha yeah, we have a fireplace in there so it heats right up. Sometimes too much! Lots of cm is a good sign!

@lawbride88- I think it would be a hard book to write as everyone's preferences are different. I wasn't having any assistance from anyone while pregnant! haha It made me quite grumpy actually.

AFM, about 7 dpo... I think? Still feeling a little sick. Hoping it goes away after my nap today as my weekend of night shifts starts tonight. My breasts are tender and my nipples are burning. But that happens quite often now.

User Image

10 years ago

bluerose yay for a fireplace in the bedroom! Sounds romantic :) But I hope whatever sickness you've got is on the outs for good.

Good morning everyone! :)

AFM 7 DPO (I think) and I had the BIGGEST temp jump in LP history today. I mean jeez. Talk about triphasic. Go check it out if you want. It was such a huge temp jump that I took an OPK just in case, because usually the day after my temp jumps for O I get a blazing positive OPK. Thankfully it was not positive b/c my DH and I haven't been BDing (he's been sick). It was pretty dark but not near dark enough for a late O. I think my progesterone took a major leap. I could tell last night because I was in a terrible mood.

Watching the show "Parks and Recreation" last night was extremely annoying to me. One of the characters is really pregnant and last night's episode she just bitched and bitched about it the whole time, I was like is this supposed to be funny? That really put me in the bad mood if I'm being honest. I cannot stand to hear pregnant women non-stop complaining about their pregnancy.

10 years ago • Post starter

@blue: I hope your sickness is gone for good!

@luv: Yay for the temp jump! Woohoo! Sorry that TV show got to you. I can totally understand being annoyed!! Are you planning on watching the Pro Bowl this weekend?

User Image

10 years ago

hey ladies just checking in.. not feeling so great today actually feel kinda naseaus all of a sudden. i had a couple twizzlers at work before i left for lunch and came home and heated up some tomato soup i ate a small bowl of soup and now i just feel like it wants to come back...im hoping im not getting sick...plus been feeling a really bloated like pressure in my stomach all day...everyone around me has been sick so im hoping its just a little passing moment. ugh...on a good note im a supposed to be going out with littlebee tonight after work for those that remember her. she told me to pass on a hello to all of you and let you know she misses you all dearly!!

well thats it for now my lunch break is almost over and work has been a zoo i will check in later

10 years ago

amag--how many DPO are you? I hope you're not getting sick :( yummy twizzlers!

Luv--sorry that show was irritating. It gets on my nerves too! I don't know all that much about temps but i love your excitement. Are you testing at/after 14 dpo?

blue--I haven't been getting any support/help yet either. I'm doing well though. i'm generally pretty independent.

10 years ago

law: i am currently 8dpiui!! just dont feel right , right now. im leaning more to flu right now just because everyone around me has had it already i seem to be the only one who has escaped it...but you never know... im also feeling a little headache and light-headed but not bad!!

10 years ago

amag--not too long to wait. I am praying for you!

10 years ago

@amag: Sorry you are feeling yucky. I hope you are not gettign the flu. Everyone around me got it too but I escaped it. Hopefully you've implanted and you are having major pg signs already!! heeheh!! ooooh! Please tell Littlebee hello and that I think about her often. Are they thinking about ttc with donor sperm? Or is ttc on hold indefinitely?

@law: Sorry you are not getting any help/support but we have eachother!! Hugs!

User Image

10 years ago

SMH--I'm totally not down about it anymore but yes, we're here for each other! :)

10 years ago

SMH thanks hun :) Not sure if I'll watch the Pro Bowl, it's usually a HORRIBLE game! I wish they'd just make it a flag football game and be done with it. Nobody plays hard because it's not worth an injury! You gonna watch?

amag I'm sorry you don't feel well :( Hopefully it's from early pregnancy! ;) Tell littlebee I say hi! I hope everything is going ok for her!

lawbride thanks! I am trying to be excited about my temps, they are really friggin' weird this cycle and I don't entirely know what to make of it. I'm probably gonna test at 12 DPO with a FRER and then wait on the digis. Any weekend plans?

AFM this weekend I am gonna have a girl's night out (plus two dudes, go figure, some girls cannot leave their boyfriends behind UGH) on Saturday! Since I no longer drink alcohol or sugary beverages I will be drinking plenty o' water.

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo