Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 2!

View Full Post

Hello my lovelies! We need a new thread because the old one is huge. Let's stay together and keep our little unit going!

443 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 443 Replies | Last Page

@luv: glad I could help out :) It sounds like you released one egg this cycle compared to two or more on medicated cycles. Just my wild @ss guess but could be true.

@amag: I've always understood that creamy cm is caused by progesterone and it sounds like your progesterone is waay up from what you are describing. And the more progesterone means the more corpus lutei, and the more corpus lutei (or is it luteums?) means more follicles! So with that being said I bet you released the two they thought you would or maybe even more!!

So excited for you girls!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies,

Another exhausting day...home, everyone (Hubbie and pups) are fed, kitchen cleaned, we are showered up, and IN bed!! LOL...

Luv, hey lady! Reallllly hoping this is your month! You and Amag are surely gonna get our BFPs rollin :)

Amag, fx'd for you!!

SMH, hope your day went well!

AFMed, how are you.. What CD are you?

Blue, how's it going?!

Law, yeah for the home stretch! How was your day?

Darling, CONGRATS,! Thx for sharing :)

Dev, GL Hun!

AFM, the hubs and I got it in this morning :) had a lot of discharge last night, assuming from the hsg on Monday? Had a message from the doc today, blood work looked great and that my ovaries look to be producing, the right tube does look blocked, and that there may be some fibroids on my lining. So she has ordered an ultrasound for my next visit, I will call tomorrow to schedule. Still have a visit to the lab on CD22-23 to check that I have ovulated...and DH may still have to do the SA next month during my period. She reassured me that the other tube looks great and open, and that's all it takes. Soooo I'm feeling pretty good and glad that she is on top of things and really trying to figure it all out so we can indeed have a LO! Sorry for the length of this, just really wanted to share the news!

10 years ago

SMH yeah that might be the case, I know my left ovary was definitely the more active one this month! On the meds it was both of 'em going nuts. If I don't get preg this month I will start up with the Clomid again :)

JLH I am glad your doc is getting you on a plan right away! The hard part is over and now it's just about finding out how to work with what you've got ;) I am super confident that this time next year you will be either hugely pregnant or holding a baby!

10 years ago • Post starter

Jada: definately happy to hear that your dr is on top of everything and i know you guys will figure it all out and you will get blessed with your LO soon.

Luv: my dh and I talked about when we are going to be testing I will be 14dpiui on next Thursday. But because I sometimes start with af later in the day I want to wait until Friday if AF does not show. However dh wants to be with me when I test so unfortunately I won't be testing until Saturday morning. Boo..... so when are you planning on testing...?

Smh: thank you for your continued support...I'm going to look into that and hope that s what it means and we have a really good shot this month....

10 years ago

Jada: so glad your doctor is helping!

Afm: bfn here. I am planning on using opks and charting next cycle :)

Praying for those bfps ladies xx

10 years ago

@JLHart: I am so happy your doctor got back to you quickly. I thought you were going to have to wait weeks for results. So if the right tube is blocked can they do anything to unblock it? Let us know when your appointment and u/s are. Thanks for updating us. We were all super curious and are all pulling for you so we like to know every detail asap!! Fx for you hon!

@luv: I still can't believe you can feel your ovaries being active. So amazing. Hopefully you DO get pg this month!!! Fx! But it is nice to know you have the clomid if you need it next month.

@amag: I am so glad I can be here to support you! I can't believe you have to wait until Saturday to test! I am sure you (and we) will be going nuts but then assuming you haven't gotten AF - and I don't think you will!! That is sweet your dh wants to be with you when you test. I was actually kind of happy that dh was asleep when I tested and didn't wake up for hours. It gave me a chance to celebrate with myself and tell you girls. Lol.

@sailor: Sorry about the bfn :( Hopefully next month the charting and opks will lead to your BFP!!

AFM: I am so tired. I got to work super early this morning (my normal time really.. but I'd been slacking last week and earlier this week) but I have NO motivation :(

User Image

10 years ago

Jada--It was a decent day. I had a moment with DH that was rough and there were lots of tears but I'm fine now. How are you?

SMH--I know! I cannot wait to be done!

10 years ago

Have a great day everyone!!

@JLHart22- Your doctor sounds awesome! Glad you know whats going on and have a plan in place! I am doing alright.

@sailorsgirl23 - Sorry to hear about you bfn. :(

@So_much_hope - Your morning doesn't sound fun. I hope your day gets better!

AFM, temp had a big jump today.. it was hot in the bedroom though. I think maybe I will stop temping this cycle. Or else it might drive me nuts.

User Image

10 years ago

@law: It will be really fun to be there (or here rather) for you when you graduate!! So exciting!

@blue: Thanks. I've decided to pack some boxes here at work in preparation for me leave and that has lightened my mood :) hehehehehe! What DPO are you?

User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies!!

Thank you ALL for the support and well wishes :)

Luv, I agree...great to have a plan but hopefully you won't need it!!

Amag, we are here with you hopefully the time will continue to pass quickly :)

Sailor, sorry for the bfn, but good planning for next cycle...you know we seem to go in bunches...so hopefully you will get yours next month and keep it going!

SMH, sorry you are so tired. How much longer will you work? I will definitely keep you ladies posted!!

Law, glad you are better :) we are here if you need or want to vent...

Blue, sorry about the temps! Hopefully it all shakes out though...

AFM, about to call the doc to see when I need to schedule the ultrasound! So ready for the weekend...

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo