Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 2!

View Full Post

Hello my lovelies! We need a new thread because the old one is huge. Let's stay together and keep our little unit going!

443 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

321 - 330 of 443 Replies | Last Page

bluerose sorry about the bleeding but the temp rise is nuts! Just looked at your chart...I am baffled! Are you by any chance sick at all? That can mess with the temps. Sorry about your computer too, but it's cool that you have a new one! You'll get used to it in no time :)

amag so sorry about AF :( but I am sure you're right that the IVF will work like a charm! And about your mom's heart rate issues! I am glad the surgery went okay though and she is up and moving around a bit. Thanks for your support re: the weird creepy couple ;) I agree! When will you be able to start the IVF prep?

AFM I had a bit of spotting this afternoon once but I haven't seen any since. I guess I'll see what happens. I don't really have any cramps but I feel like AF is gonna come flying out any second, if that makes sense. Honestly I am glad it's waiting a couple extra days because if it had started today I almost certainly would ovulate on a weekend, and my doctor refuses to do weekend IUIs unless someone is in labor and they're already at the hospital *eye roll*

10 years ago • Post starter

Luv--what a pain. that's complete crap that your doctor won't do an IUI on the weekend. I'm still hoping AF doesn't come! Maybe you can ask to get a 7dpo progesterone draw if this cycle doesn't work out.

Amag--I'm so happy to hear that your mom's surgery went well and I hope they're able to control the racing heart. So sorry about AF...when will you talk to your doctor? IVF should work wonders! I hope you'll be able to do it asap.

blue-sorry about your computer but new ones are always fun for a while! :)

10 years ago

lawbride I know right?? I don't want to do the progesterone draws anymore because they cost $180 and insurance won't pay one cent of it :( I did one my first Clomid cycle and I got a 25 so I think being on the Clomid will work fine!

Speaking of which, I will certainly get full-blown AF today as my temp dropped over 1/2 a degree. Oh well.

Morning ladies,

Luv, sorry about AF:(

Law, are you feeling better?

Blue, yeah for new toys, how are you?

AFM, still in bed, made a good b'fast for me and the hubs...just resting now. Found out another sorority sister is pregnant, so excited for her. Another is due any moment now! Tomorrow should go quickly and then Tuesday will tell another piece of the story for me...ultrasound at 0830 and see the doc at 0900!

10 years ago

Hey Ladies! Sorry I've been completely MIA.

@JLHart: Hey hon! I hope you appointment next week goes well and your progesterone numbers are great!

@cam: OMG, I am so sorry about your friends daughter. I can't imagine. I am sending prayers to them, you, and everyone involved. I hope your classes fall into place and the work load isn't too much.

@LJT: Sorry you've been so uncomfortable. Just about 4 weeks left!!

@law: Thank goodness you are feeling better! That was a high fever :-/ I am sending good thoughts that you are hit with inspiration and your paper writing comes super easy.

@afmedic: Holy progression!! What DPO are you!? Hmmmm... I'm wondering if you could have twins!! Glad you haven't been hit with ms yet!

@amag: I am happy your moms surgery went well but sorry she's having heart issues. Prayers for her! And I am so sorry about AF :( but I can't wait to hear what your RE has in store for you. I am confident ivf will work for you!!

@luv: Sorry about the temp drop :( huge bummer... I'm excited for your next cycle tho!!! Fx!! Have fun watching the game today. Go hawks!!

@blue: sorry about AF :( and your computer. Bummer!!

@Nicolene: heeeeeeey!!! So great to hear from you!!! How are you!!? How did the work situation turn out?

Sorry if I missed anyone.

AFM: Wow it's been a whirlwind week for me. I went to my regular ob appointment on Wednesday and found out I'm dilated - just to one cm but dilated none the less. When she checked me she was able to feel the Baby's head and told me she is sitting super low. When the Doc touched her head, Rella gave me a huge old kick!! Being dilated makes sense because I've been having lots of contractions and they are starting the feel like menstrual cramps. So my doctor put me on house arrest, or rather I can't leave a 30 minute radius of the hospital. So that means I can no longer go to work... I spoke with my boss and he talked to his boss and they've okayed me to work from home for at least the next two weeks. I now not only have my original responsibilities but he also have me a whole new project to start bidding out :-/. I really have no idea how I ended up with MORE work as I approach D day. So anyway I spent Thursday and Friday packing up and work and finishing things up. Friday was very emotional. The guys took me to lunch and got me a cake. It was really sweet. Then yesterday I had my second shower. It was such a great and amazing time. Got a ton of stuff for Rella. I am now 100% exhausted and overwhelmed. So much to do and not a lot of time left. Luckily dh has been hit with some nesting instincts!! He put the crib together Friday night and has been cleaning a ton. Sorry I just talked so much about my pregnancy but that's what my life revolves around right now.

I love you girls and sorry I've been mia. I can't wait until you get your BFPs!!

User Image

10 years ago

Jlhart--no fever but I'm feeling a bit sick. Head cold kind of sick and ive had 2 nosebleeds today. Weird. What did you make for breakfast?

Luv--Oh wow. That's pricey. I can see why you don't want to do them...I wouldn't either. Sorry about AF... Fingers crossed for this cycle. Are you planning on trying anything new?

Smh--more work? !? Gasp. That's awful. When dies work officially end? Is your pay completely normal while working from home?

10 years ago

@law: Sorry you have a headache. :( nosebleeds can be due to pregnancy. Hang in there Chickie! Yep, I get full pay for as long as I'm working at home. I will hopefully be done done with work on 2/18 and will them go on short term disability where I'll get 60% of my pay. We shall see how it all shakes out tho!

Go Hawks!!

User Image

10 years ago

Hey ladies thanks for the kind words mom us doing great they put her on a new mefication fir her heart issues and so far so good. They decided to keep her an extra day just to make sure how she does with the meds. But otherwise is doing very well.

Luv: I will call my re on monday to get all the dates figured out but I know this monthwill be out seeing I will be starting on the meds I believe cd21 which I believe is the lupron and another med. If I undertsand everything correctly I continue with these meds until my dr tells me iam ready for the egg retrieval. Then at 5dp retrieval we will do the implantation at which I will start progestrone and estrogen until after I either get a bfp or af arrives.

10 years ago

Smh: thank you for your support hope you are feeling a little more rested. I can't believe they gave you more work to do now thaat you are working strictly from home. I can't believe you are almost there. My sister started dilating early with her son too and ended up going in early. Everything went well for her but I remember her saying how much pressure she felt towards the end because he was soo low. Hope things go well for you and you can take some pressure off...lol

10 years ago

JLH sounds like you've had a good day so far! Hope it's okay for you to hear news of pregnancies, I know it can be difficult :-/ I hope tomorrow flies by for you!

SMH I am so glad they are letting you work from home! Crazy that they're giving you MORE work but honestly don't get yourself in a tizzy trying to do it all...get done what you can and let them worry about it ;) You are very busy with a baby trying to escape and all! Only 2 more weeks and you'll be on leave!!! Yay! I have a confession: I am cheering for the Broncos today. I know, you probably hate me right now. I just hate Pete Carroll! And I want Peyton to have another ring. Obviously who I cheer for has no effect on the outcome of the game so I will be very happy for you if your team wins :)

lawbride thanks hun, sorry you still feel crappy and I hope it passes quickly! Acetaminophen might help with headaches/body aches too. Not doing anything new this cycle, gonna maybe try to BD starting earlier and ending later. I was a bit paranoid that I'd ovulated late this month and missed it. Still doing baby aspirin and a probiotic for vaginal pH. Trying to make a healthy sperm-friendly environment! Besides the sickness now how have you been feeling pregnancy-wise?

amag I am glad your mom is doing okay! And yay you basically get to start next cycle with the prep work and such! That is so cool :) You have to do injections right? Are you nervous?

AFM I STILL haven't started full-blown AF yet. Only a bit of spotting here and there. It's definitely coming though. Gonna make bacon cheeseburgers for dinner during the Super Bowl which I am excited about. Also I am finally less bloated and my boobs don't hurt anymore so thank god for that. I am trying to take a more detached mental approach to TTC. Just do what I need to do and don't worry about it. There are distinct advantages to NOT having to take care of a baby right now, so I will try to enjoy a child-free existence since I can't go back to it ever again! ;)

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo