Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 2!

View Full Post

Hello my lovelies! We need a new thread because the old one is huge. Let's stay together and keep our little unit going!

443 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

381 - 390 of 443 Replies | Last Page

@law: I don't know how you are even functioning on no sleep. I couldn't do it. I would have a complete nervous breakdown. I hope you can get some sleep tonight.

@JLHart: Do you have an under the desk heater? Those are the VERY Best!!

@afmedic: Will you tell your inlaws the big news when they are in town? Glad you won't have to deal with dh's mom and super glad you like his dad and step mom. And those symtoms sound right on. I didn't start getting nauseous until 5.5 weeks.

User Image

10 years ago

Hey gang! Nothing much has been going on with me, sorry I've been MIA though. I will try to catch up!

SMH holy cow with the mucus plug! That is something I didn't know happened earlier in pregnancy. Now I will spend my (eventual) pregnancy worried about a big ol' mucus plug popping out at an inopportune moment ;) LOL. Glad it's nothing to worry about though! Wow you are so close to delivery!!!

afmedic I don't blame you for being nervous about a new pregnancy, it sounds like everything is progressing well though! No morning sickness = no problem. Lots of women don't ever feel sick!

bluerose after reading your post I was going to suggest that you make an appt just in case. It can take a while to get an appt at an RE so you might as well have it on the books. I can tell you that it was scary and a bit embarrassing to ask for help but I felt much better after I did. At least it makes you feel more in control of the situation. You will never regret going to the doc too soon but you might regret waiting too long to go. Hugs!!

JLH hang in there, girl, you definitely could be pregnant, never know until AF comes! At least you know you have an awesome LP, anyway, with that prog level :)

lawbride ugh I feel so bad for you not getting any sleep. I wish I could pack up a nap in a box and mail it to you. You deserve it. I still say have your DH sleep on the couch at least on the weekends so you can "catch up" on your sleep a bit.

Cam hello out there! :)

Hi to all the other girls who aren't posting at the moment, as well. We miss you!

AFM CD 4 and AF is really only occasional spotting at this point. Since I started Clomid cycles my AFs have been kinda weird, like super heavy for a day or two then they drop off insanely low. They used to be more of a taper over 5 days, now they are heavy heavy then spotting for like 3 days. Very weird. We're gonna start BDing probably CD 7 EOD. I am not missing this egg for NOTHIN'. My friend who got IVF last week had an "inconclusive" hcg test today (level was 12) so she has to go to the doc tomorrow. I feel so bad for her. 10 days after IVF the hcg should be much higher than that. Hoping it works out :(

10 years ago • Post starter

Hey luv! Good to hear from you! Yep, delivery for me is so close yet so far away. I am excited you have a new cycle underway!!! And are you pretty confident you'll O during the week and won't have to worry about iui on the weekend? I agree with what you said about not regretting going for help too early. Have you ever thought about making an appointment with the RE that is 1.5 hours away just too see what they have to say? I feel horrible for your friend that they don't have a more accurate result for her yet, BUT, I had a friend who went through the same thing. They transfered one egg and at 10 days the tests was inconculsive because it was low - like a 6... so they had her come back 2 days later and it was like an 8, then two days later it finally shot up to like a 24. But get this... the egg split and she ended up with identical twins!! So the low number might not be bad news :)

User Image

10 years ago

SMH yay for delivery soon! Hopefully she'll arrive right on time :) I am very certain I will O on a Monday or Tuesday, which is good. On Tuesdays the doc's office opens a bit earlier so DH might actually be able to come for my IUI this month (at like 7 AM). That would be ideal, if we did it on a Tuesday. I have decided I will probably go to the RE in July if we still haven't gotten pregnant. I don't want to do a billion cycles on Clomid if it's not working! Hopefully getting the HSG will get things started here. Honestly I think it's just taking us longer because DH has half the sperm of a normal dude so we have half the chances of a normal couple each month. I'm hoping we can tip the scales with the Clomid and HSG so that I can be super fertile and make up for it.

That is really cool about your friend! Maybe that is what's happening...and it makes sense because if the blastocyst splits then they won't implant until a lot later. :)

10 years ago • Post starter

Ohhhh luv, Jada, Smh, clove, blue, Amag, law,1stttc, Afm.....I'm doing ok we just a place!!!! We found a 3 bed 2.5 bath townhouse. We will move into it on March 1st!! Smh Rella will be here soon huh! Af is starting to go away. I'm looking for some bfps on here please. I'll chat with y'all tomorrow. Btw I have to schedule to have a biopsy done I had an abnormal pap. Asus is thename it stands for atypical squamous undetermined source. My faith tells me it's nothing I will set the appointment soon. Catch up soon. Funeral should be this weekend (sigh)

User Image

10 years ago

@ afmedic109 - Well then she can go there with my man's step dad. I am positive he is mentally unstable. haha

@luvtowalkfast - Yeah I am not too worried about the wait time. There is only one fertility clinic in the province. So I would be seeing an OB first which only takes 2 weeks to get into at most. I would much rather wait. Even if it does take up to another year. We just aren't ready yet. We have also been talking about taking a break from TTC for awhile.

@Camasia - Congrats on the new place! And sorry to hear about the abnormal pap. I also have to have more testing (not until May though). I hope you are right and it's no big deal.

CD 8. Nothing really new for me.

User Image

10 years ago

Cam--are you excited about the move? How far is it from where you live now? I will pray that the abnormal pap is nothing. Hope you have a good day.

Smh--do you have to work over the weekend? Are you all packed for the hospital?

Luv--awww thanks...a nap in a box would be a greatly appreciated gift :)

AFM--I've gotta get bloodwork to see if I have any allergies that can explain my itchiness. I had an appt this week with the allergist but don't know anything yet. I also have an OB appt today but its not anything major, just routine.

10 years ago

CD 4 still bleeding. Yes I'm very excited law it's two to five minutes from both our jobs and our place of worship. Law I hope your testing explains your case of itches! Blue what are you doing different this time? I hope everyone has a great day GOD bless! Luv, Jada, Smh, Amag, wake up!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Morning Ladies!!! And THANK GOD it's Friday!!!

Cam, Congrats on the new spot :) And soooo soon!! Exciting indeed! Hold on to your Faith, I will be praying that all is ok with the testing. Also for strength this weekend...

Law, Hey there...how are you feeling aside from itchy :(

Blue, GL and I am sure whatever you feel is best will just fine!

Luv, thanks for the words of encouragement? I really hope this next IUI is all she wrote for you and that your hubby gets to be there!!

SMH, how are you feeling?

AFMed, How did the day go without him there? Not sure if I overread it, but are y'all telling the in-laws this weekend? If so how??

AFM, Wellll it's Friday AND CD28...with the thoughts of the progesterone draw being on or around 7dpo I am awaiting the arrival of the witch. I have been a little crampy and achy back like she's coming, so now I just WAIT...fun...It's only 8:25 and I am already ready to go home, lol. Thought my hubby had drill this weekend, but he doesn't so looking forward to spending time with him! Hope you all have a wonderful day :)

10 years ago

@luv: I would be ok for an on time baby or maybe a week before. If she comes a week before I will go back to work the week before the 4th of July which will be nice because I'll get a day off for a Holiday rigth off the bat :) I was born on my due date so hopefully she'll take after her mommy. My dh was a full MONTH late though :-/ Ooh! I hope your dh gets to come with you for your iui this month. That would be so great. I feel horrible every time you have to go alone. I think that's a good plan. I just wish we knew how many follicles you had each month. Cause even with the clomid if you are only releasing one they could at least up the clomid. I am keeping my fingers crossed that this is the cycle you get your bfp!!!!!!! Keep us updated on your friend. Fx for her too.

@cam: Congrats on the townhouse! Sounds amazing!!! I will be thinking about you and those in your life that will be attending the funeral. Hopefully it will be viewed as a celebration of life. Sorry to hear about your biopsy as well. Some people don't feel a thing during a colposcopy, others have a very rough time of it. I hope yours goes smoothly! And I too think it will be nothing, but if it is, its a simple treatment. :)

@blue: That is awesome your RE is so easy to get into! Hopefully you won't need it!

@law: Not sure if I will have to work this weekend yet.. it depends on how much I get done today... I did just get a text from my boss though thanking me for all my hard work so that was nice. Gives me a bit of motivation. I am not packed for the hospital completely but I've started. Truth is I don't need that much stuff and the stuff that is not in the bag yet is stuff I use every day - phone charger, travel home outfit for me, toiletries, etc. This weekend I will get the nursing bras I am borrowing from my SIL and Rella's come home outfit sorted out. Thats right! Your allergist appointment was this week! I can't wait to hear what they find out. Hopefully they can offer you some relief. Let us know how both appointments go.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo