Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 2!

View Full Post

Hello my lovelies! We need a new thread because the old one is huge. Let's stay together and keep our little unit going!

443 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

401 - 410 of 443 Replies | Last Page

OMG had to post this sorry.. but im at work, i work in an oral surgeons office and this elderly women in the waiting room who just happens to be by herself waiting for someone is letting it go !! disgusting !! i know we all have it at times but shes not even trying to hide it and they are loud!!! ugh hope you all got a laugh...my stomach is rolling...ugh

10 years ago

Jan, so good to see you!! Thanks for the positivity :) I had a prog check on CD21 as well...so please let me know how it goes for you!!

Luv, thanks hun! I'm hoping for the same...how's it going on the food front? We are trying to be "healthier" so I feel hungry all the time...blah!

AFM, still feeling a little crampy, but no AF yet. Been having a headache too today and yesterday...trying to drink more water!

10 years ago

Jada--any pampering for you this weekend?

Amag--that makes sense. Are you nervous at all?

10 years ago

Law, Wellllllllllll NO :( I did have a massage scheduled for an hour and a half, wanted to get my ends trimmed, and hit up the nail salon (I go every two weeks) thinking my hubby had to work...but NO he's OFF!! LOL..but next Friday is a training holiday for the military so I will just do it all then.

10 years ago

SMH- We did share the news, they are very excited. We had our daughter give them a picture she colored and wrote Soon to be big sister.

Luv- Thank you for the good thoughts. I hope DH can go with you!!

Cam- Congrats on the new place!! ASCUS is the lowest grade of abnormality, So many things can effect your pap. I am sure you will be fine, but you will be in my thoughts.

Blue- Haha yea maybe they will become best friends.

Law- hope your appointment goes well

Jada- we did tell them, We had our daughter give them a picture she colored and wrote Soon to be big sister. I hope you get a BFP instead of AF.

AFM- I talked to one of my providers that took care of me when I had my daughter, and she is going to do an ultrasound on 20 Feb. I should be 7 weeks, so we should see the heart beat. There is also talk of sending me to Genetic counseling early on just because of the lung issue with my daughter and the fact my DHs family med history is unknown. Then my 20 week scan with be a level 2 scan with extra focus on the lungs. This plan puts me at ease.

10 years ago

janise I think if it's a concern you can get as many progesterone draws as you want ;) And who wouldn't want them, they're super fun! j/k :) What kinds of tests did your OB recommend? Several of us here have recently gotten HSGs and I'll tell you what, I felt WAY better after getting mine. It's a huge relief to just get it done!

lawbride not sure how to get diagnosed but I know it runs in my family and I have a ton of the symptoms, like when you lay down if you feel confined or like you need to stretch a lot, or like even if you stretch you can never stretch far enough to satisfy you. Another symptom is when someone/something touches you you might need to itch that spot right away. If you google it it will run down even more symptoms that I am forgetting :)

amag don't think of it as a wasted cycle, it's all important prep work for what you have to do :) It's more like this is one long cycle...I know I've had 6-week cycles before and they're not fun but hey, you get IVF at the end so that'll be much better! ;) Old lady in the waiting room sounds rather gross...lordy. I am afraid of getting old ;) hahaha

JLH sorry about your headache :( Food is going pretty well, I've been craving more chocolate and carbs lately but I think it's just hormones. Should normalize soon. Still keeping my calories under 1800ish :) When did you start your diet? The first three weeks are the hardest I think!

afmedic I am glad you can get an u/s so soon! That will be awesome to see the heartbeat in less than two weeks!!

10 years ago • Post starter

AFMed, that's awesome!! :)

Luv, we just started a week ago and I agree with you! But it's all good...

AF started to show right before I made it home so you ladies were right! So I broke the news to the hubs he's gotta give his sample Monday :) lucky him?mis it bad or wrong to be glad he's having to participate?? I'm actually looking forward to his test, next steps, and more practice! Plus who knows....maybe the egg will drop on the same side as my open tube this next month? I'm ready!!

10 years ago

Luv: FSH, LH, progesterone, prolactin and hs-TSH are the ones she indicated. I know I need to get off my scared butt and do it. I've made up my mind to do it this cycle. She says if my results look good, then DH has to do the SA. Poor DH even has a name picked out for his daughter! We both so want this so bad'

10 years ago

AFmedic: its good that you are comfortable with the plans for ante-natal care! Pregnancy with the hormone changes etc is tough on you. Monitoring what's happening will hopefully put your mind at rest and allow you to enjoy this experience

10 years ago

Luv- I know restless leg can be diagnosed with a sleep study. I am sorry you have to deal with it.

Jada- Thank you. Is int amazing how we learn soo much when TTC. I hope this cycle goes by quickly and smoothly.

Janise- Thank you. Of course seeing the Heart beat will make me so much more comfortable. The rest of the plan is due to the Lung anomaly my daughter was born with, my pregnancy with her was rough (but would do it again) and it is comforting to know they have a plan, compared to walking blindly. I pray that your labs are good and you guys get that precious baby you long for.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo