Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 2!

View Full Post

Hello my lovelies! We need a new thread because the old one is huge. Let's stay together and keep our little unit going!

443 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 443 Replies | Last Page

@law: Not a chocolate person?!? I just don't get how some people don't like chocolate. It's my favorite food lately. Lol.

User Image

10 years ago

SMH I know, I should have mentioned the whole outfit idea before! I forgot about it :(

lawbride yum samples! I am jealous that you don't like chocolate. Imagine how much trouble I'd save myself if I didn't like it ;) Are you more of a salty person?

amag I know your party is probably not super festive right now but hey, if anyone can score two TDs in minimal time it's the Patriots! We'll see!

AFM watching lots of football and eating lots of vegetables. Hoping to break my constipation streak tomorrow :(

10 years ago • Post starter

law...have your dh hold a diaper party. that way you get some stuff for baby. And you can never have enough diapers. When I had my son, his dad had a diaper party and it was BYOB and a package of diapers and they just hung out and did a last hoo-rah type thing before our son was born. And since it's most of his family around it would work. And maybe invite the women to an informal baby shower at the same time. And then just do a mani/pedi/spa trip for your 2-3 close friends. That way people are still able to celebrate the new bundle of joy coming into the world!

I can't wait for some of you ladies to get your BFPs....only a couple of weeks away until some testing :) can't wait to hear some good news.

Happy Football Sunday!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

My long weekends are the pits. I miss you guys I'll catch up tomorrow stillat work.

User Image

10 years ago

LJT--thanks for the idea. We're cloth diapering. LOL. Yeah, I'm no fun when it comes to this stuff. We'll probably just have an informal joint shower just like we did for the wedding.

Luv--nope, definitely a sweet person just not chocolate. I guess I'm a snack person really more than candy or anything else.

10 years ago

Booooooo! Broncos won :( Sorry amag :(

Go Hawks!!

User Image

10 years ago

lawbride you will still need disposable diapers, it's way easier when you're out and about or if you get a babysitter of some sort :)

10 years ago • Post starter

Luv--I don't want a party for them though. That would be way too many. I plan to use cloth diapers while out too (I've already read all about it)--I'll only use disposable diapers that were purchased by others for the sake of not having them go to waste. No sitter for us--DH is staying home.

10 years ago

Hi all!

SMH, so happy you had a great time yesterday!

Luv, glad to hear you are better :)

Cam, we miss you! Hoping time is passing quickly...

Law, I'm sure it will all turn out in the best way for you!

Amag, sorry about the game :( how was the get together? Would still love the reciepe, if you don't mind :)

Darling, hi!

Blue, how are you?

LJT, nice to see you!

AFMed, how are you? Hope you enjoyed your get together!

Holly, where are you?

AFM, I'm great!mhome on the couch with the hubs, watching the game and we are on our iPads looking at stuff for the new house. We went to church and then out to eat, been home just relaxing. I'm getting excited for tomorrow HSG at 11 I have to be there at 1030. Ohhhh got up this morning to feed the dogs and ran into a weight I had last night and my goodness my foot hurts! Silly me...

10 years ago

JLHart--I hope the HSG isn't too painful. I'm praying for you.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo