Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 2!

View Full Post

Hello my lovelies! We need a new thread because the old one is huge. Let's stay together and keep our little unit going!

443 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 443 Replies | Last Page

JLH I am rooting for you to get awesome news with your HSG!!!

10 years ago • Post starter

Law and Luv, THX!!!! I will keep you all posted :)

10 years ago

Jada: sorr love I completely forgot here it is:
2 8 oz packages cream cheese
2 cans chickn breast (like the cans of tuna)
3/4 cup franks hot sauce
1 cup ranch dressing (I use hidden valley)
3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese

Heat the first four items in pan on stove until well mixed then add the cheddar cheese and voila buffalo chicken dip great with tostitos you an always add a little more hot sauce or try franks extra hot sauce if you like it a little spicier

Good luck with the hsg I'll kfx for good news

Luv & smh: yeah pretty upset at how awful we played in the first half . Wished they would have played the whole game like they did the last 10 min but what can you do. Hope the seahawks win so at least I'll have a reason to watch the superbowl this year. The turn out was great had a lot of fun even though.they lost. Can never have a bad time when you are surrounded by good friends and great food...lol

Law: I can't believe you are not a chocolate person. I think I could live off it, if it was possible. But to each their own. My mom loves her job costco is great to their employees. However the majority of cakes and goodies are made their from some specialty ones are not. Usually with those they just heat them and frist them and wrap em up....but they are soo good. I also like there raspberry chocolate cake they have from time to time I forgot what its called but ohh soo good....lol

10 years ago

amag-- I love costco's carrot cake. I am a cream cheese fanatic so cheesecake is also a winner. White chocolate is delicious--hershey's cookies and cream bars are my favorite candy with watchamacallit or peanut m&ms being right there behind them. I like the crispiness of watchamacallits. Now I'm craving candy. lol.

10 years ago

For the second time in four years I have predicted the Super Bowl teams! Yay! I am glad we all got the outcome we wanted with the NFC at least. That is something we can all agree on. :)

10 years ago • Post starter

Amag, thx sounds sooooo good!

I'm with y'all, I LOVE chocolate...lol! And hey law you got some chocolate in there still!

Luv, awesome on the predictions :)

SMH, I'm sure you are REALLY happy!

AFM, getting so sleepy...about to shower and lay it down...

10 years ago

Hi, finally made it over!

Luv, wow well done on tge predictions!

Jlh, hope you get some good results with your hsg.

Afm, I spent the last few days visiting family so have been able to keep my mind off ttc, but I am now in the tww with af due on Saturday.

Xxx

10 years ago

Jada--thinking of you this morning!

10 years ago

Thanks for all the wonderful support ladies :)

I am going to have to get caught up on everyone later today... It really stinks not having a computer at home....

10 years ago

@sailorsgirl23- good luck getting through the rest of you tww. I hope you can find something to occupy the rest of your time to make things easier!

@JLHart22- I am alright. Once again a very busy weekend! Good luck today! Hope it all goes well.

@luvtowalkfast- Good luck breaking your constipation streak! Sorry your temperatures are being so whacky!

@So_much_hope - Glad to hear your shower was a success!

@afmedic- I hope your new thermometer works better for you. Or maybe you won't even need it!!

Afm, I can't make any sense out of my chart this month. ha. But I guess I also don't remember the last time I had a good sleep so that probably isn't helping. I am guessing about 3 dpo give or take a day. I had a great weekend. Hung out with some friends.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo