Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 2!

View Full Post

Hello my lovelies! We need a new thread because the old one is huge. Let's stay together and keep our little unit going!

443 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

281 - 290 of 443 Replies | Last Page

law: thanks and yes its frustrating im able to test to day but i didnt felt kinda crampy this morning like af was coming but it seems to have calmed down and no sign of her as of yet. i am going to wait at least until tomorrow if not sat so i will def be keeping my fx. your class sounds really interesting...lol. hope you have a great day!!

luv: how are you doing today.?

afm: my mom should be in surgery as we speak hoping to go by later after work to see how she is feeling. hopefully everything goes smoothly! still been having a lot of congestion and headaches for the past 3/4 days. just wish it would go away. dont really want to take anything for the headache just incase! Still have my doubts expecting Af sometime today or tomorrow guess time will tell...

Hope everyone is having a great Thursday afternoon. mine has been hectic but hopefully itll calm down dont know how much more i can take today and its only 11:30 am here...ugh!!

10 years ago

@Sailor: So sorry about AF showing up late! I know that is so frustrating, but fx'd for next cycle!!!

@Blue: Thinking about you girl! Sorry about AF showing up!! FX'd for next cycle to be the one!!!

@Amag: Sorry you have had so much going on lately! Thinking of you and fx'd you get your bfp! I know you say you have your doubts, but you are not out yet girl!! :) FX'd!

@AFMedic: Congrats again!!! Stick little bean, Stick!! :)

@Law: Hey girl! How are things going your way? Hope classes aren't being too stressful on you!

@Luv: So, like Law asked.... Any news yet??? FX'd for you!!!

AFM: Just to update everyone... We did find out the other day that Baby is a GIRL!!! :)

10 years ago

Amag--its totally not interesting. Lol. When is AF due?

1st--stress in full force. How are you? Good I hope! Anything exciting going on with you?

10 years ago

@Law: Awe, I am sorry! Hope the stress eases up a bit! I am doing good... We found out the other day that baby is a GIRL :)

10 years ago

1st--CONGRATS! That's so exciting! where did you go to find out? How far along were you on the day you found out? I so hope we're having a girl!

10 years ago

LJT I am sorry but I just want to say it kind of hurts my feelings that you rarely reply to anyone and you really only talk to the other pregnant women in this thread. It's very lonely when we're still TTC and we can probably all use a little support, but I won't speak for anyone else. Just me. :(

bluerose I hope you are doing ok today and that AF is kind to you whenever she arrives full force :(

afmedic how is it going hun?? Any more HPTs?

amag that is so awful about your DH's truck! And it SUCKS that you might have to put your IVF plans on hold. Does he need the truck in the summer for work or something? It is good that you have a spare car in the meantime! I hope your mother's surgery is going/went perfectly!

lawbride IP whee! All I know about it I learned on Shark Tank haha ;) No news from me today really! How you feeling? I agree about wanting a girl haha ;)

1stTTC yay for a girl! How exciting! I am good thanks for asking :) No news yet though!

AFM 13 DPO, some mild cramps but not a lot happening really. At this point I am just kind of expecting AF to show this weekend. Gonna hold off testing until at least Sunday I think! If my temps are still high on Sunday I will be suspicious enough to test. On the plus side it's a bit warmer today (around freezing) so the salt on the roads is finally working a bit. I am OVER WINTER! :-P

10 years ago • Post starter

@Law: Thanks :) I was 15 weeks, 5 days when we found out. We went to a place called Baby Impressions near where we live that specializes in ultrasounds... It isn't a doctors office, but the sonographer is a certified medical sonographer and they get the name and address of your doctor that way if they see anything they think your doctor should be aware of, they notify them. It was an awesome experience! :)

@Luv: Thank you :) And I still have my fingers crossed for you!! And I agree 100% on being over all this WINTER stuff!! I'm ready for spring and summer weather!!!

10 years ago

Hey ladies,

Glad to see you all are alive and well :)

Luv, glad it's warmer and can't wait for you to test!

Law, How's the day going? Exercise today? I really have to get back on it!

1st, Congrats!

Amag, hoping all is well with your mother! FX'd for you :)

Blue, how are you?

Cam, How are you?? How was class?

AFMed, I am with Luv, any more testing to see the progression?

SMH, thinking of you!

AFM, CD20 today...face breaking out, slight cramping, super tender breasts, guessing from O'g?? I go in tomorrow morning for the blood draw to ensure I did in fact Ovulate...People at work are getting on my nerves...just want to go home and lay down. Planning to take next Tuesday off and really tempted to take tomorrow off...hmmm...

10 years ago

1stTTC that is so cool that they could tell that early! Are they positive it wasn't just a "bad angle" where they couldn't see the ...boyparts? LOL

JLH it definitely sounds like you O'd! Good news is you'll get that progesterone test and know for sure :) When you said "people at work are annoying me" I was like YEP that's post-ovulation for ya! People annoy me constantly ;) heehee

Okay so there is something kinda odd happening to me, and I want some outside opinions. It has nothing to do with TTC so you can ignore this if you want to, but if you want to attempt to help me solve a problem please do! This is LONG so bear with me.

There's this couple that are kind of new in town, they're in their 30s and a few months ago they joined my fitness class that I teach. They are both VERY morbidly obese, which affects part of this story. Since they're new in town they have tried to befriend me and my husband, which is fine. We've gone to sports bars twice with them to watch Ohio State football games. A couple weeks ago they asked me if we would help them install a microwave, so we went to their house and helped them with that. No big deal.

However, the husband is giving me a LOT of attention, which makes me uncomfortable. He tweets me a lot. He literally stares at me when I come into the gym to set up for class. I get extremely uncomfortable when stared at even by my OWN husband, let alone by someone ELSE'S husband. He said he would invite me to a Super Bowl party at their house, then he sent me a Facebook invite, which I declined a few days ago. Today, he CALLED ME (I never gave him my number, I gave his WIFE my number) and asked if I was coming to his Super Bowl party (which I'd already declined). He could have texted, or looked on Facebook, or whatever. He CALLED. I said I wasn't coming and gave no explanation and he seemed hurt, so I got off the phone super fast.

I have told my husband how creeped out I am by this and he is very sympathetic and agrees that it sounds creepy. Despite being fairly outgoing I am introverted and don't like a lot of attention so I don't appreciate their excessive attempts to turn me into a best friend or something. Is there any way at ALL to address this without sounding horrible? I mean it would basically sound like I'm accusing the husband of having a crush on me (which I don't know, or care, if he actually does).

The second part of it is that they have been TTC for 4 years and have actually done IVF twice without success in Ohio. I am sure that it's at least partly due to their weight, which has been confirmed by the docs here who will not do IVF unless the wife loses some pounds. She hired me for a session and I spent an hour drawing up a detailed workout plan and teaching her how to execute it. Whenever I see her I ask her how her cardio is going and she gives me excuses for why she hasn't done it. I feel like I wasted my time trying to help her and she has been very bitter about everyone else getting pregnant, but if she really wanted to get pregnant she would buckle down and lose some weight. She only needs to lose 15 pounds to make the standards for the docs here (although she COULD lose 100-150) and she is refusing to do it which is frustrating for me as "her trainer." I guess I don't have a question about that except am I awful for not feeling bad for her not having a baby yet at this point? It seems like she could have lost at least SOME of the weight in the last four years they've been trying and it would really make a difference. Blah.

Sorry I wrote a book, ladies, the progesterone is making me extra contemplative and kind of bitchy :-P

10 years ago • Post starter

Law,

Well sounds like we really are in the same boat, lol...thanks makes me feel "normal"!

In regards to your creepy bff wanna be's...I am glad that you have told your husband so he is aware. I don't feel it's bad for you to have your opinion, because at the end of the day it really isn't up to you if they conceive or not. But in terms of them wasting your time, that would piss me off! I am not sure the best way to handle it...I will think on it though!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo