Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 2!

View Full Post

Hello my lovelies! We need a new thread because the old one is huge. Let's stay together and keep our little unit going!

443 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 443 Replies | Last Page

Jada--I hope you get answers soon. I've never heard of that happening.

Morning ladies. Last first day of class EVER and I cannot wait for it to be done. I still have to shop classes to figure out what I want to take.

10 years ago

@jlhart- I am ok. Just feeling a little off the past few days. But that's expected with the seasonal flu, norwalk and h1n1 going around. Haha I feel doomed to get something.

@lawbride- happy last class! Have a good one!

Afm, temp is still in the same range. Not sure whats going on. However, I had a positive opk and two days later had a little pink tinged cm. So I am assuming I ovulated around the time of the positive opk. Who knows. Hoping I'll get a chance to rest and feel better today. Although, I am doubting it haha.

User Image

10 years ago

CD 11 started the bding game! Morning ladies. Another day another quarter!
Jada I'm praying good news on that ghost right tube! Smh glad the baby shower went wonderfully awesome lol! I'm waiting on the ladies to reveal the sex of their beans! Luv I pray that the tww is painless and quick.

User Image

10 years ago

Blue!!!!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

JLHart: Maybe Blue is right and it is just at an odd angle and they just couldn't see it? Keep us updated!! But so glad the other one is in the clear and open! :)

@Law: Hope your first day of class is going well! :)

@Blue: Yay for the positive opk!! :)

Hey everyone else!!! :)) Hope you are all having a great day :))

10 years ago

1st--thanks girlie.

Blue--thank you!

Afm--it's starting to storm here (yuck). I have to talk in it to get to class and to the gym.

10 years ago

hey ladies just popping in to see how everyone is doing i will go back and catch up in a bit. im 5dpo today the tww could not be going any slower....ugh!! had some painful cramps today on one side right in my hip only lasted about 5 min or so then stopped and a lot of mucus still but we will see kfx. other than that i feel perfectly normal nothing new...Luv how are you feeling?

10 years ago

Hey Ladies! I had yesterday off of work as a holiday and didn't work a lick from home! But that meant I was SUPER swamped today so I didn't have a chance to catch up with ya'll.

@amag: So sorry the tww is dragging :( KMFX it speeds up for you!

@JLHart: Wow, girl, I am sorry they couldn't see both tubes. Hopefully your tube is there and its just hiding. If not, at least you know now and can take the appropriate steps to up the odds of getting a bfp. I just wish you didn't have to wait so darn long to see your ob.

@luv: Hey lady! How are you?

@blue: Def sounds like you O'd!

@cam: Yay for bding!! :)

@law: Stay safe in that storm. It looks HORRIBLE from what they are saying on the news. :(

@1st: I hope you are having a great day too!

@dev: I know nothing about the monitors. Good luck!

AFM: Finished with work for the day.... now for the 1.5 hour commute home and then a shower and lounging until bed time.

User Image

10 years ago

SMH--thanks!

10 years ago

Hey ladies sorry been crazy busy but I am going to try to catch up, if I miss anyone my apologies.

Jada- My thoughts are with you, I honestly have not heard of that happening. I know it is hard to not worry about something like that, I hope you get your answers soon. Wish you didn't have to wait so long to find out what's up.

Sailor- Yea for the TWW. Got my fx for you!!!

Blue- I feel your pain, there is so much crud going around!! I wanna walk around work in gloves, mask and gown just so I don't get cooties..LOL Of course I can't. I am constantly washing my hands and putting on sanitizer at work. Not really worried about myself getting but my little one.

Law- Sorry your still not getting sleep, but I do feel your pain.

Amag- Send extra baby dust your way!!!! Hope your TWW goes by fast!!!

SMH- 1 and half commute of you poor thing, I hope traffic aint too bad.

AFM- Seeing as I can not be too sure of my O day because my thermometer I am gonna try to hold off testing till the 30th if I do not start. I think I am about 6 dpo, if my OPK and symptoms where right. I got my new thermometer, and temps are up with it so I know at least I did O. Started the new job, and people seem great so that is a plus. But the hours are not going to be friendly to my BBT. I rotate around and will work different hours every day. I already temp at 430 seeing as I was waking up at 5 to take my daughter to daycare then to work by 730. But now some days I will have to leave my house at 7. I guess Ill just have to see how it plays out.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo