Community post

Discussion

Over 40 ttc, I KNOW I'm not the ONLY one! Part II

View Full Post

Ladies, we have to start a new thread as our old one was already 20 pages...

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

483 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 483 Replies | Last Page

Noxi, WELCOME... Glad you posted!!

Here is a good website for hormone level testing. You can print it out and take it to your doctor.

http://fertilityplus.com/faq/hormonelevels.html

I also looked at your chart. Looks like you are clearly ovulating and your chart does look pretty normal to me. The huge dip at the end of the LP means that AF is at the gate (which is a shame), but definitely nothing unusual. (If you did not conceive in a cycle, the corpus luteum, which produces progesterone, resolves, progesterone levels drop, thus, temps go down and AF will come.)

EOE... FX for your BFPs this month. Angel... praying for your little bean.

AFM... Day 5 of stims. So far so good. Wish I would start to feel some twinges to see that it's working...

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago • Post starter

Going in for blood work today at 1:30. She said we'd get an answer one way or the other either tomorrow or Thursday.

Lauren User Image

11 years ago

Had my saline sonogram this morning -- first one that didn't hurt so badly that I nearly clawed my way off the table. So that's a plus, also everything looks good. C-section is all healed, no crazy scar tissue. Neither my doctor nor my nurse were there, so they had me meet with another nurse who asked "Okay, so I'll go ahead and put in the order for your meds today?" I'm like, um. No. I'd like to actually discuss a plan with the doctor. I'm hoping to use some of my leftovers from cycles long ago. They're probably all expired, but I'm not going to tell them that.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

Hello everyone - just popping in to say Hello.

Things seem to be cooking for various folks - so good luck to you all in your various stages.

CD8 for me - Nothing going on!

Me 41, DH 45 DS 10/07 MC – 4/06 (nat), 7/06 (d&c), 2/09 (d&c), 4/10 (nat) Fibroids – 08/05, 09/06, 08/09 HSG – 12/10 convoluted tubes (adhesions?), left w/ slight hydrosalpinx IVF#1, 03/12 – 22 retrieved, 4 trans – BFP: Chem, beta = 4.3 IVF#2, 05/12 – 16 retrieved w/ Lupron, 5 trans – BFP: Chem, beta 6 FET 08/12 - 1 embryo

11 years ago

Oh sweet baby Jesus, please tell me I am not seeing things or dreaming. FMU was faint, just held my bladder until it felt like it was going to explode and got the bottom 2 tests. Top is FMU.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test50614

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Woo hoo, Angel!!! Those are SO positive!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

I am just in tears right now (happy tears)...I just went outside, (I don't know if any of y'all believe in signs from our loved ones in heaven or even God, but I have a Rose bush in my front flower bed, and it only in 14 yrs blooms ONCE at the beginning of summer, there is a new flower on it that wasn't there before. The flowers are also always been a deep burgundy and this one is light pink. My mama's bday was Sat. she has been gone now for almost 18 yrs. AM I GOING NUTS????

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Angel - Sooooo happy for you! And I don't think you're going nuts! ((((hugs)))

Lauren User Image

11 years ago

Wow, Angel! I do believe the bottom one is a positive. I can't speak from experience, but it looks like it to me. :-)

AFM - I am having a hard time not POAS! I'm only 4 or 5 DPO, but, with my BBs being sore, and me truly believing this has never happened before (immediately after O and then not going away), I am very hopeful. Plus, two nights ago my DH dreamed that we had a little girl named Emma! I've had dreams that I had babies, but they were never named. Guess what the name of our daughter will be?

Hang in there everyone! Baby dust to you all!

-Faith

User Image

11 years ago

No, actually, I don't have anything better to do! :-)

I know, I'm obsessed. However, I've just stumbled upon some news that you all may have thought in your head when I mentioned that my BBs have been sore since O (I'm only at 4/5 DPO). Well, I've been on supplements for about 30-40 days now. So, with the increase of progesterone I've been putting in my body, that would explain the sore BBs so early on. So, I guess it is really my body just trying to adjust to all of the progesterone that I've been feeding it. :-( Good thing is, my cup size B is probably a C. I'm loving the cleavage. I don't mind the pain thinking there's a baby inside of me. But now, really thinking it's just the increased progesterone, I can live without the pain. :-(

But, I'm not giving up hope. I pray daily thanking God for this little baby, and if it's not really a baby, I thank Him for the hope He has given me.

By the way, I learned of a new medical symptom - Montgomery Tubercles - those additional bumps that form on your areola. It's a sign of pregnancy in a lot of women - however, some women have them all of the time. I have them, but I think I've always had them.

Prayers and baby dust.

-Faith

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo